Delta-electronics reviews

1,149 helpful votes
3/10/18

Coming Soon.
For right now, you can give them a call at 504-366-1753

Delta Electronics has been around, and so successful they've been spreading out for years. Now they are opening a brand new site so they can sell online, and I'm glad..happy for them because they've been good to me.

If you want it they've got it, and if they don't they'll get it to you anyway by the time you could get it anywhere else. They are really good about that. I figure when their site opens that will be even better because you can then shop for things you may not be sure of without going to the store. They are also very good about setting you up with alternate parts that will do the job when what you need isn't available anymore.

As an example I was working on an old Panasonic microwave that needed a diode. I got one from them in the mail for one postage stamp shipping cost in two days. Where are you going to get that? As it turned out almost exactly one year later I needed another one. I told them that and my name, and in minutes I was turned over to shipping to verify that all my info was still the same, and she was all apologetic that the cost of shipping had gone up one cent! A stamp was now .50¢ We both laughed, and you gotta love em for that.

The next time you need something electronic then try these people out. I was glad I did, and you will be too.
PS Their prices are as good as Anyone's.

Questions? Get answers from the Delta-electronics staff and other customers.

Delta-electronics?