Del City

Del City has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Del City?

“Automotive Wiring Products Nirvana”

Carla F.
3/19/18

We don't use a lot of low-voltage automotive wiring products but we found DelCity when looking for 16- and 18gauge insulated wire for a project. They have an extensive assortment in all standard gauges used for automotive repair and offer as short as 100'foot spools in most sizes - shorter lengths in larger wire too. Also a ton of crimp connectors, insulated tubing, circuit breakers and switches useful for automotive and marine applications. Fast and Free shipping with $100 order - and that's a great deal because a lot of wire is pretty heavy and freight cost is a killer. Pricing is better than I've found most anywhere - I don'tknow how they manage to supply LV wire so inexpensively but I'm not going to upset the apple cart and ask!

carlaf14
March 19th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Del City staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Del City?

Have a question about Del City?