Debt-services.net

Debt-services.net has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 2,316 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Debt-services.net most frequently mention whole process, credit card and many questions. Debt-services.net ranks 1st among Personal Finance sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.8%
2,288

• My experience with Accredited Debt Relief was very satisfactory.
  • Thier customer service is excellent and they're super friendly!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Debt-services.net?

“Very pleased with the service”

Edna J.
6/23/20

Very pleased with the service. I was able to destress and not have to continually every moment,worry about the bill being paid. Beyond allowed me to be able to crossover to a stress free situation and breath a sigh of relief. I can go to bed at night and get a good night sleep. I am so thankful for the professional, expedient and courteous customer service. Additionally, Beyond is always available by phone or text. You really can't ask for more! Thank you Beyond/Crossroads! I continuously celebrate your program!

“ive been trying to get a hold of someone to find out...”

darlene k.
11/3/18

ive been trying to get a hold of someone to find out what i owe total as of now and what my fees are and can i pay extra on small payments. if some one could get back to me

Reviews (2,316)

debt relief (28) customer service (32)

Reviews from Related Businesses

ednaj17
Edna J.
June 23rd, 2020

dianas379
Lisa D.
January 18th, 2020
Verified purchase

I started the process about 1 week ago and had to get some paperwork together before going any further. Rick Contreras said to take my time, so there was no pressure. After feeling like I had it altogether, I called him about a week later and he helped me to get approved in the same phone call.

I am very satisfied with the process and hope it will continue to be a satisfactory agreement over the next four years.

dawnn113
Dawn N.
February 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

John went over the whole program with me so that I could understand it. The programs are great, I had 3 different programs to choose from. John worked really hard for me and I appreciate that. I'm going to tell my best friend about this program. Now I have one payment through Accredited Debt Relief rather than nine separate payments I was juggling during the month. I am so very glad I inquired about Accredited, now I can finally relax about my bills. Thanks John and Accredited!

stevenm694
Steven M.
January 4th, 2020
Verified purchase

Ryan explained the program and process in detail, very knowledgeable and professional. Wish I would have checked into this earlier than I did. Looking forward to the road to financial freedom. Thanks for your help!

darlenek44
darlene k.
November 3rd, 2018

richw94
Rich W.
January 14th, 2020
Verified purchase

I was very impressed with the compassion and professionalism with Ryan Foronda he helped bring me to terms with a situation that had become overwhelming and frustrating with the confidence of having money available but dealing with the frustration of where this has taken me psychologically! Hopefully within a short period of time I'll start to realize that this truly is a positive step in the right direction so I can begin once again to set goals and achieve them ! Extremely grateful for his follow up and dedication in reviewing my complicated situation 5 Stars!!!

barbb40
Barb B.
March 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

I appreciated Eddie and the entire teams explanation and walk through of everything. I
was very uneasy with taking this direction,
but with Eddie's help I finally was able to take
the next step. I know after I get through the
next few months I will be glad I made this
decision. Thanks for your guidance, I look
forward to financial freedom.

thankfuli
Thankful i.
December 9th, 2019
Verified purchase

My husband and I had been searching for the best direction to pay off credit cards.
Beyond Finance Customer Service Team are easy to talk to and ask questions going
through the process of signing up and sending the information needed to get started.
We are looking forward to resolving the debts as they are in the hands of those who
know how to negotiate and handle creditors.
Thank you Beyond Finance.

mrst32
MRS T.
January 15th, 2020
Verified purchase

I just stared my account last night but as I have yet to make a payment I and VERY pleased with the way Ryan Thomas explained to how it works! When he called me I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown about my bill! As of today I feel confident that within a year I will definitely be in a better place thanks to Ryan!

lindax8
Linda X.
January 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

Such a wonderful experience. The gentleman who worked with me explained every step of the process excellently.

stevec332
Steve C.
January 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

Victoria has been very helpful and very detailed. She helped me all through the process even with a bad credit.

doram21
Dora M.
March 23rd, 2017
Verified purchase

I was very satisfied. Thank you Mark for helping me feel so comfortable. Thank you for helping me make the right decision.

sharlenen2
Sharlene N.
February 25th, 2020
Verified purchase

I just signed up and I feel very confident. Thanks to Miriam for being understanding about my situation without judgement. She kept me calm and made me feel like this is the best choice, because i tried to do it myself and realized that I needed help. I pray that this will be the best decision I ever made.

nevav
Neva V.
January 4th, 2020
Verified purchase

Accredited Debt Relief's Dedicated Account Representative was professional, knowledgeable about the product, and very warm and friendly. During the presentation, as I gained knowledge of the program, the possibility of me becoming debt free and feeling relief, quickly started making me think that it was too real to be true. When I became uncertain, he immediately armed me with information that made me feel secure and comfortable in believing that this program works and will help me to become debt free and stress free.

mdrf
MDR F.
January 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase

Mr. N was very professional, polite and courteous. He listened to my situation, allowed
me to ask questions and explained what was going to happen next...hoping it will be a smooth ride for me..thank you for taking good care of your clients and keep up the good work!

informationo
Information O.
February 15th, 2020
Verified purchase

Courteous and answered any question that was asked. Tireewas pleasant , informative, and extremely patient. Would definitely recommend him on any debt relief business.

ednar27
Edna R.
April 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase

Everyone has been and continue to be so very helpful. They have allowed me to be able to get great assistance, service and support and debt services as I continue to go through this procedure. I have successfully completed one financial payoff and continuing onward on this journey. I recommend Beyond Finance and Crossroads to everyone that needs financial assistance and I am so glad to have them on my side. I am thankful and blessed to have their support. The Beyond Finance/Crossroads is a continuous gift to me each month when I do not have to worry about getting my bills paid and resolved at the same time!!

joannt16
JoAnn T.
November 7th, 2019
Verified purchase

Thomas was so knowledgeable and answered all my questions, I so appreciated his patience and willingness to stay with me throughout the application process. I feel very comfortable signing up with Accredited Dept after consulting with him. I will definitely refer the program to others facing financial hardships. I want to thank Thomas again for helping me take the steps towards a brighter financial future for myself and my family. Best always Thomas, Sincerely, Jo Ann

misseya
Missey A.
March 13th, 2020
Verified purchase

My customer Representative was very knowledgeable and always answered all questions professional. Was direct and did not push anything if you said no but did explain your options.

brooklynq
Brooklyn Q.
February 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

Carlos Pickens is amazinggggg from the minute we got on the phone. I called at the right time and he gave me great honest advice as I am so young and battling debt. I appreciate all the advice I was given. The conversation was personable. I've been managing my money wrong for years now and I feel a huge sense of relief now that I have a way out.

jennifera137
Jennifer A.
March 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase

My representative Xzyanna has been very helpful and has talked us through every step of the way.
She took the time to figure our debt and help us decide what would be the best payment we could afford.
They make you feel good about taking the step to becoming debt free and are there for you all the way
through the process!

nancyz32
Nancy Z.
February 26th, 2020
Verified purchase

I am just embarking on this journey, but Accredited Debt Relief has given me so much relief at getting my finances back in order. Nyela Wilson is the representative that helped me and I couldn't have asked for a nicer partner to work with. She was extremely informative, helpful, reassuring and very pleasant! What a terrific company, that is willing to help people in this frightening situation, without charging a fortune! I'm so glad that I found your company and feel very thankful that you're willing to help. I wouldn't hesitate recommending Accredited to anyone else that is going through a true hardship. Thank you again, for your support in giving me a debt-free life within a few years.

benv120
Ben V.
March 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Eddie was very informative and friendly. He was very easy to work with and explained in terms I could understand. I am very pleased.

kathym358
Kathy M.
March 27th, 2017
Verified purchase

I have never been very trusting with my credit information as I have had some identity theft in the past. Brandon was very thorough and patiently explained everything as many times as it took for me to understand and gain my trust. I am not the most financially savvy person but I felt he was very confident and competent in explaining the process. I am looking forward to getting out of debt so I can retire comfortably without worry. The application process was easy and fast.
Kathy Mann

jr197
J R.
March 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Our Handler was Mr. Robert Scott and the entire experience and final outcome could not have been any better. A completely professional job and totally enjoyable!

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Debt-services.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Debt-services.net?

Have a question about Debt-services.net?