Debt-services.net reviews

Tel: 888-895-3937

joannt16
JoAnn T.
11/7/19
Thomas was so knowledgeable and answered all my questions, I so appreciated his patience and willingness to stay with me throughout the application process. I feel very comfortable signing up with Accredited Dept after consulting with him. I will definitely refer the program to others facing financial hardships. I want to thank Thomas again for helping me take the steps towards a brighter financial future for myself and my family. Best always Thomas, Sincerely, Jo Ann
davidp1490
David P.
11/4/19
Scott Champion reach out to Me after I sign up for Accredit Deposit Relief the day before. He provided me great customer service. In addition, he answer my question honestly and directly. I enjoy talking to him and he didn't make it seem like it was all business, he was pretty casual.
sues454
sue s.
11/3/19
ted apostolidis with accredited debt relief has been outstanding. so professional and concerned that my questions are answered and taking the time to follow up with any of my needs.
jamies192
Jamie S.
11/1/19
Love Thomas, he is so good at what he does and reassuring. He really helped me see how to manage this debt when I felt hopeless!
Thanks,
Jamie
terryj88
Terry J.
10/29/19
The call was a little long but Scott Champion atch was very professional and seem like he knew his job real well give the man a raise like I said long but well done
aprill208
April L.
10/26/19
It was the best decision I made it was a great relief of stress to know that you no longer have to be in debt and they are there every step of the way and break down every bit of information no pressure into the program and very helpful.
wkkb
WKK B.
10/25/19
The person that helped me, Thomas Bailey, was very clear and concise in informing me of my options. I was very happy with understanding every aspect of the product before I made my decision. Very happy with the outcome. Am able to start a new chapter in my life while taking care of all of my debt. Very pleased and relieved.
deborahd91
Deborah D.
10/24/19
Ty was extremely knowledgeable & very patient in answering all my questions. Encouraging & made me feel hopeful, that there was light at the end of the tunnel. I am thankful for everything!
karenn47
Karen N.
10/5/19
Just starting the enrollment process with Justin. He has been amazing to work with so far. Very thorough, walks you through step by step, available to answer any questions. Responds very timely. So glad I have him to work with
dorrettf
Dorrett F.
9/23/19
I was very fortunate to talk to Ruben today about my financial situation, and to ask for help. he was very professional, and explain to me what I need to do to get out of debt. I can't wait to get started, and I feel confident that I am on the right team for a better future, and to be debt free.
kristenv12
Kristen V.
9/23/19
I worked with Ashley today. She was extremely professional and informative. My husband and I were uncertain and worried and in one phone call she got us to a place where we will be able to get back on track and be able to afford to live again. She answered all my questions, and went over all of our options very clearly and was very patient. She was the best customer service representative I have ever worked with. I would highly recommend working with Ashley!
robertw1041
Robert W.
9/20/19
David Horton was very helpful he explained everything til we were very satisfied in going with the program
pd48
P D.
9/19/19
Joel Haywood, Account Executive provided outstanding customer service! He is friendly, thoughtful, patient, and sincere.
rrrq
RRR Q.
9/13/19
Dustin worked with me and made me feel comfortable. He didn't make me feel ashamed for being in a situation like this and wanted to make sure he helped me every step of the way
tome66
Tom E.
9/11/19
Jura was very friendly, knowledgeable, respectful, helpful and reassuring. I felt very comfortable working with him and please with service from your company so far
richardr287
Richard R.
9/11/19
I feared there was no way out of the situation I was in with credit card debt. My first time speaking with David Horton immediately began to put me at ease. Subsequent conversations led to complete comfort on my part with the program. I now see light at the end of the dark tunnel and I look forward to coming out on the other side debt free. Thank you David and thank you Accredited Debt Relief.
avallec
AValle C.
9/10/19
My consultant Giovanni is a very sweet and compassionate young man! He had Alot of patience with me! I told him my family situation and he was very understanding and he came up with an affordable solution! I cant wait to get started on be coming debt free! I know it takes a while , but I trust him and the team completely !I am looking forward to the program! Thank You Everyone!
virginiad56
Virginia D.
9/2/19
I found Enrique to be very professional and very helpful in helping us to finding a way to help us with our debts. I never felt we were being pressured to sign up with this company. All Enrique cared about was helping us with the trouble we are in.
vanessab122
Vanessa B.
8/29/19
The amount of care when it came to my debt consolidation was extraordinary. I'm excited to be able to pay off my debt with lower payments! I did not expect the process to be as easy and there really aren't any additional fees. I can't wait to start using this program. Jessica was wonderful!
lindab707
Linda B.
8/27/19
The agent that worked with me was very patient and helpful. He answered all my questions and explained everything.
egc
EG C.
8/16/19
I was so glad I called Accredited. My rep, Lorenzo Estrada took me through the process and was so helpful and understanding. I felt
so much better after talking to him.
kellyl378
Kelly L.
8/16/19
I am very pleased with the ease and understanding of the program. Brandon Stone was very informative and made sure I was 100% clear on everything.
tracyc150
Tracy C.
8/10/19
I have been so stressed for weeks over my finances and have struggled to cover my monthly payments. I was going to have to file bankruptcy. Tonight, I called Accredited Debt Relief and had the pleasure of speaking with Ernie. He was so kind and was able to help lower my debt. He created a payment plan that I could afford. This is the first time in weeks that I can actually breath again. I cannot thank you enough.
joanl99
Joan L.
8/7/19
I was not sure I wanted to enroll, but Nicholas Silva got me on board by showing me not only the importance of doing so but more importantly why I should trust the company and the process
claudiam152
Claudia M.
8/5/19
Branson Thompson the debt relief professional assisted me with releasing my worry and giving me all the information I needed to make the wisest decisions for my personal needs. He was patient understanding and personable. Finding myself in this situation at my age is disheartening although I know life changes are always recurring. Thank you for an excellent assistance it allows me to breathe a little better.

Questions? Get answers from the Debt-services.net staff and other customers.

Debt-services.net?