Debs Boutique LLC

Debs Boutique LLC has a consumer rating of 4.92 stars from 76 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Debs Boutique LLC most frequently mention shopping experience. Debs Boutique LLC ranks 149th among Women's Clothing sites.

• Thank you Deb's Boutique for a wonderful shopping experience

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Debs Boutique LLC?

“Fabulous”

Barb B.
7/5/18

I had a pleasant experience walking into Debs beautique it's very clean all items are very well displayed. My sister and I have a skin condition that recovers us to be covered in the Sun and I've looked all over for garments that are light and long sleeve and I went into Deb's Boutique and found what we needed. The selection they have from little one two big ones is awesome. If you have a unique Style this is the place to go. Thank you Deb's Boutique for a wonderful shopping experience

shopping experience (8)
barbb51
July 5th, 2018

britneyc3
January 6th, 2017
Verified purchase

I love my shoes I purchased, they're nicely made and very comfortable just as previous reviews have said.
I was just disappointed to not get any emails that my order had shipped or given any tracking info. The boutique sent one email thanking me for the purchase and said they would notify my when my products shipped. Never got any updates. The package showed up two and half weeks after I purchased, it was a nice surprise. But being it was around the holidays I absolutely want and need tracking info.

kristynh2
May 28th, 2017
Verified purchase

The store was nice and neat. The dressing rooms were roomy, and I liked that I didn't have to ask for the door to be unlocked every time I wanted to try something on. I liked that the employees weren't following me and pressuring me to make a purchase. I will be going back.

amandah158
August 6th, 2017
Verified purchase

The women's selection was smaller than I had expected and over-priced. Sales associate was very helpful. The BOGO on the shoes was very unexpected!

marya666
August 14th, 2016
Verified purchase

Your store has cute clothes. I did not like the plus size clothes being in a very small back room. I felt like everyone could tell I was shopping for extended sizes.

pattit13
May 9th, 2018
Verified purchase

Is a great little boutique... my cousin and I were always driving by this cute boutique and as we passed would talk about how we had never been in there but for some reason we never stopped. Then one day we did. What a nice surprise. Lots of cute clothing. Cute items for babies and little girls (I didn't see a lot of toddler boy clothes) and some really beautiful jewelry. To top it all off the owner was in and she was lovely. I would recommend this store to anyone.

katherinea27
March 21st, 2018
Verified purchase

Easy, fast, excellent customer service. Order arrived in two days and shoes were perfect! I had a question and she responded within minutes.

savannahj7
April 5th, 2018
Verified purchase

Absolutely love this place! I went in looking for an Easter dress and I was greeted as soon as I walked in and asked if I needed any help and what I was shopping for. They pointed me over to the area where the type of dresses that I would want and I then started shopping! Just simple and nice! I found my dress and now I will always go back when I need something!

suej60
January 9th, 2018
Verified purchase

Inventory is out standing. Sales lady Kristen most helpful & knowledgeable. Will shop here again. Enjoyed my shopping experience

bettyg146
December 21st, 2019

Very great place, loe there service.
Suitabe for any hair style.
Just very very very good, place to go. More suitable hair here

krystinb1
May 14th, 2018
Verified purchase

Kristen was working the day I went shopping. She greeted me at the door and was very attentive to my needs. She helped me pull outfits for my upcoming engagement session, checked in on me while I was trying everything on, and gave me advice on how to style the outfits. I got the perfect outfits for my engagement pictures and had a great buying experience

jazzr4
March 17th, 2018
Verified purchase

You all are very sweet and welcoming. Instead of just saying, "We are out of stock on certain things," you went to the back and checked all of your invatory. I sincerely appreciate it and my daughter had a blast at her birthday party in her "too adorable " outfit! Thank you!

rachellep8
May 16th, 2018
Verified purchase

I had a very pleasant experience shopping at Deb & Co. The lady that helped me was very knowledgeable and kind.

gingers29
April 3rd, 2018
Verified purchase

Had not been to Deb's in a while but still definitely go back. Staff was friendly and the selection of clothing was great.

starlah5
May 12th, 2018
Verified purchase

The young girl that helped me was awesome!
She immediately ask if she could help me or was there something I was looking for.
You had several beautiful clothes, shoes purses and jewelry. I wish I had more time to look. I was going to my sons fishing tournament and had to hurry. I'll be back for sure.
Thank you!

jamiew87
April 5th, 2018
Verified purchase

Thanks so much! I actually did my transaction over the phone. It was so easy! I would recommend this place to everyone.

amandaw149
December 11th, 2017
Verified purchase

Loved the dress that I bought. Will definitely shop there again. Very nice sales girl. Prices are really good and very fast service.

jenniferl242
August 31st, 2017
Verified purchase

Really like this store. They carry very cute girl's and Women's styles. They cater to all sizes. Great shoe selection. Friendly employees.

denisej44
October 1st, 2017
Verified purchase

Very pleasant atmosphere. Great buys. Lots of colors in leggings. People were helpful and friendly. The store was beautifully decorated.

jessicak79
April 7th, 2017
Verified purchase

I LOVE Debs Boutique LLC! My experience was very rememberable. It was my birthday & I had decided to treat myself to a new blouse. The associate working that evening was highly professional, extremely helpful, & very kind. The clothing variety they have is right up my ally with all of the flowy tops & the sheek atmosphere of the store makes it very easy to feel confident while shopping. I would recommend everyone I know to go check it out!

mariam529
March 9th, 2018
Verified purchase

I loved the clothes, unfortunately, I was unable to find the perfect outfit because of size.
I do not fault the store. Just part of boutique shopping, everyone will not have what you buy.

deidrem7
June 14th, 2018
Verified purchase

A pleasure to do business with! Debs Boutique has a great selection and shipment was fast! I had been looking for a pair of bell bottom pants and what she had was perfect. I would refer this shop to anyone looking for something unique.

wandah28
September 4th, 2017
Verified purchase

Totally enjoyed my shopping experience! Faculty was extremely helpful. Prices were fair for a boutique. Would like to see more larger sizes for big, beautiful women.

jeanettec51
June 9th, 2018
Verified purchase

Clean nice and friendly, kind people good location very helpful with dressing rooms have all sizes from children to 3x, 4x carry great name brand clothing, shoes, jewelry great collection of children collectible jewelry they have hand bags just a great all around place love love love fun fun fun!'nnnnnnnnnmnmnnmnmmmnmnmbbnnnmnnnmmmnnmmnmnmnmmmmm!'nnnnnnnnmnnm!@&$; ;)$ @: 5$@&: :)$ &@@@!

tammyd74
March 17th, 2018
Verified purchase

This store has really cute clothes for women and teens and little girls. They have shoes and beautiful jewelry and my kinda jeans! If you see the store or hear about it, you gotta stop in and see whats there for you! Love it!

Questions? Get answers from the Debs Boutique LLC staff and other customers.

Silver, PPLA, Joyfolie, Mud Pie, Minnetonka, Bedstu, Victoria Lynn, Erimish, Jane Marie, Pefetto, Charm It

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Debs Boutique LLC?

Have a question about Debs Boutique LLC?