Debs Boutique LLC reviews

christinel185
8/5/18

I bought a sweater without trying on and it was too large. Returned the next day and experienced an easy exchange, I also bought a necklace to wear with my new sweater. Thank you...I will be back!

barbb51
7/5/18

I had a pleasant experience walking into Debs beautique it's very clean all items are very well displayed. My sister and I have a skin condition that recovers us to be covered in the Sun and I've looked all over for garments that are light and long sleeve and I went into Deb's Boutique and found what we needed. The selection they have from little one two big ones is awesome. If you have a unique Style this is the place to go. Thank you Deb's Boutique for a wonderful shopping experience

juanitar19
7/5/18

I had not visited in a long way and was super surprised to find all the beautiful the shop has to offer. It is difficult to make up your mind in this shop. They are having a great sale and are receiving new Fall merchandise everyday. You really should stop by.

deidrem7
6/14/18

A pleasure to do business with! Debs Boutique has a great selection and shipment was fast! I had been looking for a pair of bell bottom pants and what she had was perfect. I would refer this shop to anyone looking for something unique.

jeanettec51
6/9/18

Clean nice and friendly, kind people good location very helpful with dressing rooms have all sizes from children to 3x,4x carry great name brand clothing, shoes, jewelry great collection of children collectible jewelry they have hand bags just a great all around place love love love fun fun fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'nnnnnnnnnmnmnnmnmmmnmnmbbnnnmnnnmmmnnmmnmnmnmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'nnnnnnnnmnnm!!!!!!!!@&$;;)$@:5$@&::)$&@@@!!!!!!!!

rachellep8
5/16/18

I had a very pleasant experience shopping at Deb & Co. The lady that helped me was very knowledgeable and kind.

krystinb1
5/14/18

Kristen was working the day I went shopping. She greeted me at the door and was very attentive to my needs. She helped me pull outfits for my upcoming engagement session, checked in on me while I was trying everything on, and gave me advice on how to style the outfits. I got the perfect outfits for my engagement pictures and had a great buying experience

starlah5
5/12/18

The young girl that helped me was awesome!
She immediately ask if she could help me or was there something I was looking for.
You had several beautiful clothes, shoes purses and jewelry. I wish I had more time to look. I was going to my sons fishing tournament and had to hurry. I'll be back for sure.
Thank you!

pattit13
5/9/18

Is a great little boutique.... my cousin and I were always driving by this cute boutique and as we passed would talk about how we had never been in there but for some reason we never stopped. then one day we did. What a nice surprise. Lots of cute clothing. Cute items for babies and little girls (I didn't see a lot of toddler boy clothes) and some really beautiful jewelry. To top it all off the owner was in and she was lovely. I would recommend this store to anyone.

debbier117
4/20/18

I absolutely love my purchase. I ordered online and received a personal email thanking me for ordering. Shipping was super fast. I will be a repeat customer.

melisag9
4/9/18

Love this cute boutique. The selection is very nice and the salespeople are very knowledgeable and helpful. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great shopping experience.

erickac4
Ericka C.
4/7/18

It was great and the people there a so nice and made feel so welcome and I will be sure to come again!!

savannahj7
4/5/18

Absolutely love this place!! I went in looking for an Easter dress and I was greeted as soon as I walked in and asked if I needed any help and what I was shopping for. They pointed me over to the area where the type of dresses that I would want and I then started shopping! Just simple and nice! I found my dress and now I will always go back when I need something!!!

stellah21
4/3/18

It was a great experience first time I'd been there and I must say the workers were so nice and helpful.

gingers29
4/3/18

Had not been to Deb's in a while but still definitely go back. Staff was friendly and the selection of clothing was great.

kaylah64
4/2/18

Everyone was so kind and made it such a pleasant experience. I will most definitely be back and the close are so cute!!!

theresah88
4/1/18

Wish you would have had some flax or linen.
But, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my t-hirt maxi and colorful kimono

katherinea27
3/21/18

Easy, fast, excellent customer service. Order arrived in two days and shoes were perfect! I had a question and she responded within minutes.

tammyd74
3/17/18

This store has really cute clothes for women and teens and little girls. They have shoes and beautiful jewelry and my kinda jeans!! If you see the store or hear about it, you gotta stop in and see whats there for you!! Love it!!!!

jazzr4
3/17/18

You all are very sweet and welcoming. Instead of just saying, "We are out of stock on certain things," you went to the back and checked all of your invatory. I sincerely appreciate it and my daughter had a blast at her birthday party in her "too adorable " outfit! Thank you!

tameraw5
3/13/18

The attendant was very helpful in assisting me in finding what I needed. I am thankful for her patience and attentiveness during my shopping experience.

mariam529
3/9/18

I loved the clothes, unfortunately, I was unable to find the perfect outfit because of size.
I do not fault the store. Just part of boutique shopping, everyone will not have what you buy.

sabrinai2
2/23/18

I bought online and I had all my questions answered with a quick response!! They were very friendly and I love the shirt I bought!! I will definitely buy from Debs boutique again!!!

gregj72
2/21/18

Debs Boutique had a variety if clothing with many matching accessories to customize a wardrobe. I was a little worried about buying clothing as part of a Valentines gift but my wife was very satisfied with her new clothing.

tammyn19
2/19/18

I ordered a few things online and planned to pick up the next day. My sister shops at Debs so she picked them up for me. Deb is always so friendly and kind and one of the sweetest people I know.

Questions? Get answers from the Debs Boutique LLC staff and other customers.

Debs Boutique LLC?