Review of DealYard

Tel: 1-866-320-DEAL (3325)
info@dealyard.com

johans49
12/11/17

Dont deal with these guys. It`s pure $#*!. Dont deal, dont deal, dont deal, dont deal, dont deal, dont deal, dont deal, dont deal..................Period.

aw231
10/25/17

I was on Walmart website ordering lighting and did not realize I was ordering from DealYard. I received the items I ordered and they were much too large for the area, so I attempted to return them to Walmart (believing that's where I got them). Walmart told me to contact DealYard regarding the return and I called the number and was told to send an email because Walmart wants everything in writing (I was talking to the DealYard representative). I sent the email and then FINALLY read that I WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING COSTS. I paid $69.90 for the items (that had free shipping, so I had NO IDEA how much shipping would have been), then had to pay $51.46 to return them! I am very unhappy with DealYard AND Walmart for not making it more obvious that I needed to read a different return policy! I should have had a "pop up box" that made me acknowledge that I read DealYard's return policy or something! I am not super savvy with online ordering-I am the type of person to see what I am ordering in person to know that what I am getting will meet my needs. I most certainly would NOT SHOP with DealYard in the future!

sonyam21
6/24/17

0 RATING! Deal Yard is a SCAM! A big fat JOKE! I ordered a $300 ceiling fan... Unfortunately when I received the item my contractor could not hang it without additional structural support (because of it's weight). As much as I loved the item, he suggested I return it and get something lighter. I started the return process with Christine at Dealyard.com. After speaking with her, she informed me that I would be receiving an email to start the return process. I never received it. Had to call her back and then she sent it. I followed the return instructions... sent the unused product back... sent an email indicating my tracking info. Package was received back to dealyard. A week went by, I hadn't heard anything, so I decided to call. Low and behold I got Christine again. She told me the item was received and they would NOT BE GIVING ME A REFUND because the item was damaged. She said she sent me an email (I never received). She had to send it again. Her email had 4 pics of a damaged item that looked NOTHING like my unused returned item. Little did she know, I took pictures of the item before I returned it. She asked me to send her pics...I did. Tried following up with her...NO ANSWER/NO RESPONSE. Spoke to another rep from Deal Yard... she refused to give me info to make a complaint. Ultimately, Walmart had to take responsibility for returning my money. This was a open/shut case. If I didn't have pictures of my returned item...DealYard.com would've RIPPED ME OFF! PLZ BEWARE! DON'T BUY FROM THIS VENDOR. Walmart please STOP doing business with this Company. I WON'T STOP UNTIL THEY ARE SHUT DOWN!

alicek39
4/3/17

This place is terrible! Tried to return an item and found it on my porch a few days later. No one on live chat either. What a scam!

lalag3
3/30/17

I purchased some space heaters for a friend as a house warming gift. Thinking this is perfect, they are leaving to live in their new house on 'x' date, the company website says they'll deliver by the day before 'x' date at the latest, perfect. I asked my friend if they'll have room for their house warming (literally) gift in the car, or if I should send directly to their new house, make all arrangements to give it to them before they leave, and then get this message, the day after my order is confirmed, that the item "might" be delivered at the earliest a week later.
Well, thanks deal yard, yet another unhappy customer, confirmed, because your item will no longer land here before my friend moves 3-15 hours north (depending on weather). I should have read these reviews before buying from you and your lying site.

gerryk8
12/12/16

This company should not be in business. They provided no help with a package delivery mistake. Their "help" was, when the package is returned to them, their warehouse would determine what to do. By then, we will not have the package in time for Xmas, but they don't care.

cjh13
12/3/16

Deal Yards computer system was not working correctly on 11/24. When trying to place an order the screen would not adavance. It kept highlighting the place order button. Finally I got the order confirm page. Later that night I got a second confirmation of the same order. A day after that I got a shipping notice for a third order. I submitted an email to Deal Yard within minutes of getting the second confirm and updated it upon notice if the third order. Their response? My problem. Return at your own expense and there is a restocking fee. The situation is beyond their control.

Only a bargain if it works for them. Otherwise watch out. Never again.

deee15
11/8/16

I wish I would have checked this site's reviews before I ordered from DealYard -- but, since I ordered from DealYard through the WalMart site, I thought everything would be fine. Boy, was I wrong! If you value your hard-earned money -- DO NOT order from this company. If I could, I would give it negative stars, because it definitely is not worth even one star. The $80 heated mattress pad I ordered worked for less than a month, and, when I asked for a replacement and/or refund, it was denied -- because it had been over 30 days since the product had been ordered -- and, of course, WalMart would not stand behind the product either. WalMart -- who uses DealYard as a Marketplace Dealer -- should cut its ties with DealYard - otherwise, I (and many others I know) will not be doing business with WalMart either.

williamk82
3/3/16

I purchased a $29 Ipad stand/charger via their Amazon store. After 30 days it stopped charging the Ipad. After contacting their customer service, I was told the device had fallen outside the warranty period and they would not be able to help me with an exchange or refund. This is a $29 piece of plastic and they were unwilling to provide me with any alternative and in fact, told me to pursue resolution elsewhere. Wow.. not the answer you'd expect to get from a "customer service" representative. I am a rational person and believe in being honest and working hard.
I realize the idea is to make money, but at what cost!! I will be sure to tell anyone and everyone to steer clear of this business..

jimm1061
2/26/16

I contacted Deal Yard about a flaw in the item that I purchased from them. I am grateful to say that they have agreed to refund me in full and they are not requiring me to ship the item back to them, they suggested that I donate it to charity and that's what I will do.

alisonf13
1/5/16

I bought a Biddeford Micro Mink and Sherpa Extra Soft Heated Throw Blanket from Dealyard as a Christmas present for my mother. It stopped working completely four days after she took it out of the box. Trying to contact them for a replacement was a joke. Their customer service line was disconnected, their online chat inoperable. The only means of contact was by email and after waiting for a reply for four days they finally sent me a form letter thanking me for my purchase and asking me to review the item.

Need I even mention that there is A. No place to actually post a review of anything and B. No reviews visible for any item on the website? Big surprise, huh?

I wish I'd read the customer reviews elsewhere about this appalling company before I'd wasted my money with them. I certainly won't repeat that mistake and I hope others learn from mine.

dinob20
12/30/15

They sent me a counterfeit pair the place is a scam

pollyp3
12/6/15

they did refund all of my money- in fairness to their review

annae12
11/30/15

I ordered a grill/griddle from Dealyard through Sears.com. I received a package within 3 business days. Unfortunately, it was a food steamer, not what I ordered. Even the packing slip in the box had my correct order! I contacted Sears, who got ahold of Dealyard for me and told them to email me within 1 business day regarding the problem. FOUR business days later, I got an email saying I had to print a label they were emailing me, put that in the package, and a shipping label from UPS, and take the package to a ups store to be returned. To make matters worse, they stated they would not ship me my correct item until they had received the returned item.
Why should/would I go to all that trouble for their mistake? I ordered the item for a birthday which passed before I even got an email from them. I ordered a $50 grill/griddle, and received a $100+ food steamer. I tried to do the right thing but at this point I'm just going to sell the steamer and buy through another company.

maryh151
11/29/15

I bought a Ninja Slow Cooker for a birthday gift for my daughter. I was embarassed and so disappointed when it arrived because it was dented on both sides and the bottom was separating from the main unit! I will never buy from them again!

kathleenw14
11/5/15

I bought an item that was warranted for 5 years. It failed in 2 months and DealYard refused to accept a return citing their policy that return of defective items must occur within 21 days of purchase. Since my item's defectiveness did not present itself until about 60 days after purchase they offered me their condolences.

Highly unethical con artists.

donnas77
8/1/15

I ordered an item from Dealyard and decided I needed to return the item. First of course you need a return authorization which alone is ridiculous, then they charge a 15% restocking fee. By the time you pay a fee for nothing and then pay shipping you should just keep it as you will lose 50% of your money. Order from somewhere who takes returns and doesn't charge which is usually normal and you will be much better off.

cynthiah26
7/16/15

I placed an order with Sear's and it turns out that they out sourced my order to this company! I received the WRONG item so they emailed Sear's about the problem. I received an email from these people asking for me to reply to the email with a photo of the incorrect item so they could decide if they want it returned or not. That was 5 days ago and I have NOT received the CORRECT item nor have I had a response to my reply. If this is how they treat Sear's customers....I would hate to see how they treat their own customers!!! BEWARE OF BUYING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! BTW, the item I was ordering was Foodsaver, vacuum sealing and got a small little hand pump instead of the big unit that vacuum and the seals.

jessicas81
3/6/15

I ordered a dual zone heated mattress pad and was sent a less expensive single zone version. I had to take my complaint to PayPal to even receive a response to my inquiry and their only response was that I would need to return the item at my expense and pay a restocking fee of 15%. when the mistake is their fault, I fail to see how I need to come out of pocket twice to fix it. I'll be contacting my credit card company for a better solution and will never purchase from them again.

rosem127
1/5/15

I thought I was buying from wal-mart and the item was inside my account in wal-mart site, but I wanted returned item, it said I had to ship it to them, so this item was $40.00 but the catch was I had to ship to them for $18.00 - be careful when buying from wal-mart online, I know it was stupid of me, but I didn't read the fine print, what kind of bad business this to catch people in their bad moments. I did email them back but of course I didn't hear from them.

carolh31
12/13/14

Product sent was not brand new. I could clearly tell it was a returned product from whomever they bought it in bulk from. Dealyard claimed product was brand new never opened; however all the plastic which would have been wrapped around the product was off the product and shoved in the bottom of the box. Top of box packaging was missing so product had been bent due to pressure on product. The customer service is horrible and refuse to refund or exchange expecting me to jump through dozens of hoops. Save yourself a headache and don't buy from them!!!

victort7
11/23/14

This is really bad company. I paid for goods online but the goods were sent out late and I was not there at the receiving address when it finally arrived. Had to ask ups to return to deal yard. But was charged over 200usd for the return. Would you believe it. It's their fault for sending late and I have to pay for it. Finally ask the goods to be refunded and was charged some additional fees. I came to know deal yard through one of my purchase of taps on Amazon. Goods delivered through them also arrived with missing parts. Deal yard is really a bad company, unscrupulous and has lots of hidden fees and mostly sells inferior quality goods or goods with missing parts. Scam scam scam.

vickieh5
10/28/14

Bought a Cuisinart coffee pot that stopped working within one month. Am getting the runaround regarding return and replacement. Dealyard's comment was "you need to descale it". Hello, it stopped working. They have advised me that I have to deal with Cuisinart who is going to charge $10 to evaluate the coffee pot and decide if I get a replacement. Never again!!!!

ps59
4/30/14

Ordered a plush electric blanket that turned out to be made of very thin material that left the wiring vulnerable to damage. Immediately contacted company for return instructions with RMA. They did respond promptly, but then informed me of their 15% restocking fee along with warnings that 1) the refund would be reduced further if they did not receive the item back within 15 days of RMA issuance, and 2) the refund would be further reduced if any of the multiple steps described (in prose form) were not followed in the return process. There was NO return label (undoubtedly hoping the customer will not get the return address exactly right & then they can keep the ENTIRE refund). Don't waste your time & energy on Dealyard. There are lots of great companies out there who don't put you through all those hoops & will return your entire refund.

vanessap4
3/28/14

The prices are great and shipping is fast! However, my brand new Tom Ford Glasses are fake. I have real ones from Nordstrom and you can clearly tell the difference right away. The cover the glasses come in are a different material, the stitching is coming up or not so good quality. The case inside has the Tom Ford logo cheaply stitched while, the real one do not. ALSO, it says case made in china in big white letters too( My real ones do not have that in the case). BUT if you are looking for a pair that look pretty dam near close and don't want to pay $350+ then these are great.

Questions? Get answers from the DealYard staff and other customers.

DealYard?