Review of Dealchicken

7950 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA 22107, US

sarahw57
1/4/15

Used to be a good site for local businesses. They used to run ads for the businesses on their site on a local news station, that seems to have stopped. Now the site is filled with "discount" items that you can find on pretty much all the similar sites for the same price.

It's just not like it used to be and the changes have not been for the better.

maryb97
1/9/14

I bought a voucher through this website for a product provided from a company called Evertone. About a week later I used the voucher to order the product. 5 weeks later I still didn't have it, so I wrote to both companies. Absolutely no response in a week from either one. I have put in a cancellation through my credit card company, this type of service is unacceptable.
Also, Deal Chicken claimed the item was 66% off but I've found the item at other sites for the same or less. Don't plan on using this site again.

steveh67
1/9/14

Deal chicken has the worst customer service ever. If you buy through them they wont help you if you have a problem with your order. Stay away especially if you buy anything through Epacificmall.com.

jm86
12/19/13

I purchased a mp4 player voucher on deal chicken from the "ePacificMall" I asked to be certain that itwould come by xmas since it is for my 7yr old son. I am unemployed and was trying to get the most for the money I had to spend. Now...im not able to get a tracking # or any information regarding my product at all!!!!; ( xmas is n FIVE DAYS! I HOPE THIS GETS RESOLVED BEFORE THEN!:( im very nervous...my advice is BEWARE of this company they don't seem very honest. And it makes me feel very poorly about purchasing from dealchicken being they don't hold anyone responsible for scamming.

arthurl11
12/11/13

I purchased a voucher for a product to be shipped from EpacificMall.com and the product never arrived. No one at DealChicken has responded to my emails. Their position is "the seller is responsible". Not important to a buyer that pays the money to them. Their refund policy expires two weeks before the product is supposed to ship. Scam all the way.

It's now LocalFlavor.com

By Sarah W.

Questions? Get answers from the Dealchicken staff and other customers.

Dealchicken?