Davro Online Safety

Davro Online Safety has a consumer rating of 1.48 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Davro Online Safety most frequently mention trading standards, credit card and safety shoes problems. Davro Online Safety ranks 46th among Safety sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%

No positive highlights yet

• Have contacted Trading Standards who are looking into this and am thinking of going to the police -
  • Ordered some safety shoes for my partner on 23rd November still not heard anything at all from the company.
How would you rate Davro Online Safety?

“NHS staff”

Carl S.
4/4/20

When no one else could these guys stepped up and probably save me and my wifes life. We are NHS STAFF front line looking after covid 19 patients. Supplied us with respiratory. Theses guys stepped up for us. Big big thank you

“Poor customer service and no item”

carl P.
6/19/20

We placed an order for a 3m Fit testing kit the order was processed online and paid for. The item was not showing out of stock and still is not. I have made several phone calls as we are local and wished to collect leaving messages to which i have had no replies. We have e mailed 2-3 times again with no replies. We have now had to look to recover money via the bank system. Awful customer service No communication

trading standards (5) safety shoes (4)
carlp170
June 19th, 2020
nica9
May 15th, 2020
I ordered an expensive JSP Thruxton Safety Helmet with Mounted Ear Defenders (Black), what they sent me after waiting over 2 weeks was some cheap plastic rubbish with tacky cheap ear defenders (which were a puce reddish colour).
Stay well away from this company they are timewasters.
jb100
August 9th, 2014
I ordered some boots & glasses from these people & was very concerned when I read all the reviews. I told them this & kept on at them & I eventually got my goods as they assured me I would. I have had difficulty obtaining Dr Marten rigger boots in the past so I gave these guys the benefit of the doubt.
They did what they said they would do.
carls379
April 4th, 2020
sn67
March 24th, 2019
I DIDNT GET MY SHOES OR MY MONEY BACK. Sadly it too much hassle to pursue and authorities don't seem to care.
annec62
Anne C.
March 2nd, 2016
DO NOT USE. This is a rogue traders site n trading standards need to be looking at this
willl19
September 6th, 2015
I ordered some shoes from Davronline on 6th August this year, today is 6th Sept and still no shoes. They say that they refunded my money 20th Aug but I am still waiting for shoes or money. Only ever get answer phone and they never call back.
danielm94
September 5th, 2013
This company cannot be trusted, the guy talks with a plum in his gob so sounds credible when placing orders, truth is the plum in the gob should be my boot up his ass as he didnt deliver the safety shoes I ordered, luckily i bought them via barclaycard so will get a refund. God forbid I ever bump into this guy... It will be messy... AVOID THIS GUY AND THIS COMPANY. FRIG IN ROBB IN BASS TURD.
clarej7
December 6th, 2013
Ordered some safety shoes for my partner on 23rd November still not heard anything at all from the company. Hopefully they will contact me soon, or they will be hearing from me!
unhappyb
January 25th, 2013
What an unprofessional company. Keen to give abuse, but not the correct product. I wish I had read these reviews before making my purchase... A V O I D A T A L L C O S T S!

DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE ANY STARS BUT HAD TO IN ORDER TO SUBMIT THIS RATING. He sounds classy, but isn't when it comes to customer service.
andersonb
January 24th, 2012
Stay away from these criminals. Took my money and delivered nothing. One star is way too much for them. After 3 years still no refund or boots.
malcolmw
March 21st, 2010
Same as everyone else ordered safety boots the went out straightaway then unable to get in touch with them and no boots why is this not stopped
brianh5
December 19th, 2009
This lot are a NOT to be trusted... Looks like I will be going through the small claims court.
No response from numerous emails. Managed to get them to answer phone (option 2 for sales) Have been promised refund but still waiting. The are quick to take your money but not too keen on giving it back when they cannot supply you with the product ordered.
isabelo
October 21st, 2009
H ave to agree with all comments from other reviewers. Only helpful information I have is that if you have paid by credit card contact the issuer and they will give you a refund. As we speak Trading Standards are investigating. Well worth while contacting them.
katej
August 21st, 2009
Be very wary of ordering anything from this site. Placed an order for some safety shoes. The money was immediately taken from my card, but still no shoes. Ignores emails and telephone goes straight to answering machine and messages are ignored. Have referred the matter to Trading Standards as con-men like this should be stopped.
simonf
July 10th, 2009
Do not order anything from this firm. Davronline need to be reported to the consumer affairs people. I ordered items in august and september 2008 and have recieved nothing. I am out of pocket by £60. The phones are not picked up, emails and recorded delivery letters do not get a reply. Those running davronline are very unsavoury. I'd say they are thieves.
tonyc2
April 10th, 2010
Appalling servie and first time I have had a problem with online shopping. I ordered a safety helment for my son to take on Geology field trip to Sicily. As at 10 April order is still in 'processing' status. Money taken from credit card on day of order. Phone number on email order confirmation is unobtainable and 0844 number on website is answerphone. My emails have not been answered. Subsequently have seen customer feedback so have little hope of ever getting the item ordered or money back. If item is not delivered or emials replied to within another week I shall be putting matters in the hands of my credit card company to effect a refund and notifying Trading Standards in the hope that this company and its website will be shut down immediately. It also trades as Teknovate Limited.
chrisc2
July 31st, 2009
This website is a a complete con. DO NOT USE THEM. They do not answer your messages and after about 15 attempts I finally got through. The manager Simon will lie stating he has given you a refund if you are eligable but actually does not. He is also a very rude and obnoxious man. The webiste states a refund policy but they will not keep to the laws. USE ANY SITE BUT THEM.
vincet
November 1st, 2009
I ordered some safety boot from them several months ago and I am still waiting, they have ignored my e-mails. They have literally taken the money and run. I have since lost my order number so the chance of me getting a refund from these scallies is remote.
richarda
November 28th, 2008
Rip off merchants - This company seem to be very keen to take your money, and provide nothing. Order was placed on the 10th November this year, a confirmation reciept recieved, the money taken out of my account, and then nothing.
All emails have been ignored, The telephone goes straight to answerphone, and they fail to reply to any messages left. This is the first time that I have been ripped of on the net
sandieb
October 19th, 2009
On 28 July 2009 I placed an order with Davronline for a pair of steel toe safety boots. They advised by return that my order had been successful and the payment (46.45 GBP) was taken from my Visa account. I do not live in the UK and found this company by searching on line. My son was visiting me in August so ordered the boots in plenty of time for him to bring with him. We are now heading to the end of October, my sons visit has been and gone and I still have no boots, and no refund. I have called time and time again and been told by the same male voice that my refund is in hand. It quite obviously is not. Today I rang yet again and received the same smart ass remarks from the same male answering the telephone. Whether I will ever see my money I do not know. But be warned - this company should no be trusted. Do not buy from them online. If I knew then what I now know about Davronline I would not touch them with a barge pole.
rutho
October 3rd, 2009
Total scammers and con artists. They are swift to take debit your money but very reluctant to send the goods. I placed an order for a pair of steel toe boots for my son, money was debited straight away ( as usual) checked their website and it said order still in process! 3 weeks later no boots, I have called, emailed, threatened to contact training standards and the police; all with no success. All i want is my money back. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT buy from these con artists, you will regret it! When you ring their so called customer service, they promise to get back to you in 6 hours; yeah right! ( more like 6 years) Only God knows how many people have been conned in this manner. They need to be exposed and shamed and then closed down FOR GOOD What a joke! PLease try wwww.screwfix.com foryour rigger boots, safety equipment etc,,, Their customer service is second to none, and they deliver right on time. Order from davronline AT YOUR OWN RISK... Ruth
gemmas1
November 20th, 2010
AVOID THIS COMPANY there are not enough words in the dictionary to descibe how bad this company is. I tried to order some safety shoes online and the payment came back as unsuccessful, so I tried again and the same thing happened so I went elsewhere. 2 days later checked my credit card statement and they had taken the payment 3 times £51.95 so phoned them several times - no answer, so emailed them - no answer after 3 e-mails I got a reply saying to call them. I explained what had happened and they said that i had placed an order for 2 pairs of shoes but the 3rd was an error and they would refund - which they did. I said that as far as i was concerned the orders hadn't gone through, i got no confirmation or anything and why would i want 2 pairs. I was told that once I had recieved them to return what i didn't want for a refund. I recieved the shoes and returned them back the same day, i hadn't heard anything so again called them - no answer so emailed them - no answer, after second e-mail was sent a mobile number to call. I was told that they don't to refunds! According to their site the payments didn't go through so therefore these shoes were not odered, i was told to return them by Davro then i got called a lier- "we wouldn't have said return them we don't do refunds" I know what was said! Then i got told that i was wasting their time having the conversation on the phone with them, VERY VERY RUDE - can't believe that they treat and speak to customers in this way, the scammers should have their business closed. So I have no shoes and no refund out of pocket by £103. Have contacted Trading Standards who are looking into this and am thinking of going to the police - they are frauding innocent people out of their money. There are bad reviews about this company on many many sites - just wish i had seen the reviews before I ever ordered from them.

Their website looked good, but their actual business is inefficient.

By Nic A.

Very difficult, they don't answer the phone or return emails.

By Nic A.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Davro Online Safety staff and other customers.

Davro Online are a leading UK supplier of Personal Protective Equipment including; Safety Footwear, Fall Protection Systems, Work Wear, Safety Glasses, Nailers and Staplers

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davro Online Safety?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.5
Have a question about Davro Online Safety?