Dating services

Dating services has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dating services?

“Best Dating Website of the World - loveme.com”

Ernest D.
7/27/17

If you want to meet lovely women, join A Foreign Affair or loveme.com. You can choose to purchase a group romance tour or an individual one. Even though I have gone on a disappointing trip to Santiago, Dominican Republic with the 7-day Latin Club membership, I plan to join the agency again in the future. But, I choose to go visit other countries instead. I highly recommend the business to any man who is serious about dating or marrying a woman.

“Loveme is probably a thirst trap”

Amilcare S.
5/11/20

I registered a profile and I was immediately inundated with emails that sounded fake. The women are insanely gorgeous yet super aggressive which is a red flag. The photos look old and are probably. Despite being skeptical of the site, I subscribed to see if these were real emails from these ladies. I would say most are fake letters being written by someone or something. They nickel and dime you too, charging for emails even if you subscribe for a monthly charge. So if you try to establishing an actual relationship with these women via email you will still get a bunch of emails from other ladies and thus distracting you. Also, I know a person who went on the tours and the women are different and not as hot. This site is mostly a scam which is a shame.

ernestd5
July 27th, 2017
If you want to meet lovely women, join A Foreign Affair or loveme.com.

You can choose to purchase a group romance tour or an individual one.

amilcares
May 11th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Dating services staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dating services?

Have a question about Dating services?