Dating services

Dating services has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dating services ranks 252nd among Dating sites.

How would you rate Dating services?

“Loveme is probably a thirst trap”

Amilcare S.
5/11/20

I registered a profile and I was immediately inundated with emails that sounded fake. The women are insanely gorgeous yet super aggressive which is a red flag. The photos look old and are probably. Despite being skeptical of the site, I subscribed to see if these were real emails from these ladies. I would say most are fake letters being written by someone or something. They nickel and dime you too, charging for emails even if you subscribe for a monthly charge. So if you try to establishing an actual relationship with these women via email you will still get a bunch of emails from other ladies and thus distracting you. Also, I know a person who went on the tours and the women are different and not as hot. This site is mostly a scam which is a shame.

amilcares
May 11th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Dating services staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dating services?

Have a question about Dating services?