Review of Daisy BeadWorks

Tel: 2165268962
daisybeadworks@yahoo.com

amberd207
12/21/18

I absolutely loved shopping with Daisy BeadWorks for Christmas gifts this year. Everything looks as beautiful in person as it did in the photo online (if not more so). I am so excited to give these beautiful handcrafted pieces as gifts this year!

nancyb263
1/13/18

First time ordering from Daisy BeadWorks and it won't be my last. It was a pleasure dealing with Tracey. The bracelet is beautiful and the shipping was extremely fast.

beverlyd19
12/16/17

Easy instructions to follow. Smooth transaction. Would definitely shop with one of your affiliated sellers.

lindam478
11/25/17

I love the beautiful jewelry, the artistry is stunning. I love the friendliness and speed of service also!!

aimeem11
10/12/17

I purchased some items from them and received them just fine. What I don't like is that then I was spammed with two of their other businesses WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I did not know that they have other businesses and they did not ask me if I wanted to receive their emails :-(

rosaq2
9/27/17

I have ordered several pieces and have never been disappointed. The gorgeous details in each piece and the quality will keep me as a repeat customer

novaw3
7/21/17

I really love the personal buying experience I receive through my purchases from the site Daisy BeadWorks. I own several pieces and really enjoy each one in a unique way. All are so beautiful and detailed I always receive compliments. I highly recommend this shop.

melissah104
2/5/17

My sunny citrus set is absolutely breath taking! Gorgeous craftmanship!!! I will definitely be purchasing more. Thanks sooo much Tracey!

cw99
1/27/17

Very happy with look and quality of my necklace. The packaging was so well done that you could send directly to someone as a gift. And for a great price!

denisec70
8/30/16

Just a fun, professional overall experience with Tracey, and my bracelet is very cute!

kathyn41
8/22/16

Service, quality, and artistry are all top notch.

Questions? Get answers from the Daisy BeadWorks staff and other customers.

Daisy BeadWorks?