Review of DailyLook

Tel: 888-888-6645
unsubscribe@dailylook.com

janec145
1/19/18

i can't say it enough this service has saved me so much time! i never have time to shop and my stylist takes the stress out of trying to find time to shop. i love the option to view my items before they ship so i can switch the ones i dont want. dailylook helps me keep looking up to date with the latest trends! and on the months when money is tight i can skip a month or two then get right back to shopping with my stylist!

samj127
10/26/17

It's exciting knowing your going home to a package then trying on all the pieces. Perfect for someone who has a busy lifestyle like me. Their clothes are very cute and perfect for work. My stylist is also a sweetheart.

allyn17
10/12/17

I really enjoy this subscription service. The clothes and accessories are very chic and in style! It would probably take me hours to find anything that fits me which is why I love receiving this. Ive bought a few pieces for a few months now. I will definitely continue to receive this box every other month!

helenh29
1/6/15

WARNING: Do not buy any clothes from the USA Company DAILYLOOK.COM. their quality of clothing is extremely poor, yet expensive and they will not pay for the return of faulty items. It cost me £15 to return 2 items and I have since found a fault in a T-shirt that I had decided to keep. They are refusing to pay for the return of this item.

Questions? Get answers from the DailyLook staff and other customers.

DailyLook?