Review of Czarmedia.net

Tel: 1-877-747-0005
info@czarmedia.net

yvoinj
2/27/16
I want to end this subscription immediately. How do I ?
gracem39
6/23/15
I don't really want to share my credit card details. I have heard lots of thing about stealing money. I not to sure what to do. I only on there to watch my favourite programme. But I don't know why they want my credit card details for. So I am trying something else.
danielae
4/20/15
I am going to thank the people who posted prior to me for saving me the headache of trying to fight this company after they steal my money.
I called them because I didn't see anything regarding a five day trial and thought maybe this was an old post and they've since fixed the issue.

The CS rep was incredibly unhelpful and evasive with my questions regarding being charged and how much. Finally she told me it was in the terms and conditions. I read SO many paragraphs without finding anything that indicates after 5 days they charge you. She just insisted it's in their. I asked for a paragraph heading. She gave me one (a long paragraph) and I still didn't find any mention of being charged. I just spoke with a manager after being put on hold for more than 20 minutes. She repeatedly put me on hold when I asked her to show me where it says anything about a 5 day trial. She finally said that when I sign up I will get an email listing that I have 5 days before my account will change to a premium account. I read the terms and conditions 2x and there was no mention of it in there, even though they insist that all the information is there.

Here is what they write on the website where they ask for your credit card info:
(copied directly)

Czarmedia Membership
Regular Membership
$0.00
(based on 1,350,892 customer reviews)
Total:
$0.00
Why do we ask you for your billing information?

Because we are only licensed to distribute our content to certain countries, we ask that you verify your mailing address by providing us with a valid credit card number. We GUARANTEE that NO CHARGES will be applied for validating your account. No charges will appear on your credit card statement unless you upgrade to a Premium Membership or make a purchase.
We provide you a SECURE Online Environment

Unlike many companies on the Internet, we use encryption security technology. Our site employs Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your personal information such as credit card number, name, and address before it travels over the Internet. Your data is encrypted and password-protected, so no one ever sees your information!
Never any Hidden Fees

We make sure to provide our members with a detailed transaction history so that they know what they are paying for. Credit card information is required to facilitate future purchases only. No charges will appear on your credit card statement, unless you upgrade to Premium Membership or you make a purchase. By creating an account, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.

Questions? Comments?
Give us a call at *******005
Here is what they have in the terms and conditions section TWENTY EIGHT (28) paragraphs down.
SUBSCRIPTIONS
When you provide Double Groove LLC with your credit card details or any other Payment Method during signup, you consent to Double Groove LLC charging you a monthly fee of $34.95 for access to our services, along with any additional services fees and taxes that apply to use of our services in your region. If you wish to change your Payment Method from the one you used originally during your signup, or edit personal information such as your card's validation or expiry date, you can do so via the Account page after logging into Double Groove LLC. When you use your particular Payment Method to gain access to Double Groove LLC's services, Double Groove LLC validates your personal information by processing an authorization hold. You are not charged for this. If your credit card or other Payment Method expires while your subscription is active and you have not updated your information or cancelled your subscription to the service, you authorize Double Groove LLC to continue charging you for our services, and are responsible for any accumulated unpaid fees.
giusepped3
12/8/14
It is a fraud! they charge you when you subscribe and when you unsubscribe too, if you succed in it! There is nothing free. RATING: -100
randym26
3/14/14
I also had the same problem. When I signed up they promised not to charge me for the 5-day free trial but I noticed they charged me $1. The disclaimer said that if you called and cancelled by phone that you would not be charged. So I called in and cancelled by phone. Didn't work either, still tried to charge me $1. I also received this alert right after I signed up and tried to cancel my account, "We have detected some of your personal information on black market websites. This could mean someone is trying to sell or buy elements of your identity." I immediately cancelled my credit card. This is a crapy, identity thief, fake, website. NEVER, NEVER, use this site!

Questions? Get answers from the Czarmedia.net staff and other customers.

Czarmedia.net?