CVCentre.co.uk

CVCentre.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CVCentre.co.uk also ranks 87th among Resume sites. The most common issues with CVCentre.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate CVCentre.co.uk?

“Avoid, expensive but ultimately they are appalling. Whatever bad word you can think of, apply it her”

Adam G.
9/23/19

Absolutely disgraceful service, you must avoid! The first draft came back with spelling, punctuation errors... also too 'wordy' when I expected that to be cut down to suit with the industry expert available! Ultimately I wasted my time that could have been better spent elsewhere...

adamg222
September 23rd, 2019
tonyb101
March 16th, 2016
I used the CV CENTRE last year to do my competencies and they were quite good however they took me for a fool when I used them now I saw a job advert for a college job and asked them to do a personal statement for me I placed the order on the 27th Feb and asked them to get it ready by the 5th March. After much to and fro and numerous phone calls and false promises they did nto have it ready by the Sunday I got a phone call from a manager and asked if I wanted the first draft late on the Sunday morning before the job application deadline I refused and got a refund it cost me applying for a perfectly good job

Questions? Get answers from the CVCentre.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CVCentre.co.uk?

Have a question about CVCentre.co.uk?