Custom Pet Collars

Custom Pet Collars has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Custom Pet Collars also ranks 149th among Pet Supply sites.

How would you rate Custom Pet Collars?

“Good deals”

Maggie M.
11/27/17

Found some good black friday deals here, was looking for a custom colar for my dog for a long time, about time to get one

“Why do Paypal support such fraudulent companies?”

Heather B.
12/14/18

I stupidly place an order on 27th November 2018 and still have not received anything. Have escalated this on my Paypal account but nothing! Yet again a fraudulent company - do not use on any account

maggiem40
November 27th, 2017
heatherb277
December 14th, 2018
Yet again a fraudulent company - do not use on any account
christineb114
January 21st, 2017
Ordered my collar 29th November 2016 now 21 Jan 2017 and istill no collar despite many many emails and apologies. Given false tracking number. Now everyone has gone silent so I am now looking for a refund on my credit card. Custom pet collars uk are not UK BASED. Buy at your own risk.
catherineg28
December 1st, 2016
Ordered these middle of october, the 1st email was ignored. delivery was supposed to be 2-3 weeks. 2nd email was answered and they gave me false tracking info, which a week later is still not valid, they have now deleted my queries on facebook and are ignoring my messages.
so basically if you want to give your money to someone that will ignore you then lie and still not send your items Custom pet collars are the company for you because 6 weeks later they have my money and items.

Tip for consumers: get a delivery date and keep on at them

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Custom Pet Collars staff and other customers.

Grab your dog or cat a personalised collar at an amazing price, keeps them safer by having your contact phone number on their collar. Shop now

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Custom Pet Collars?

Have a question about Custom Pet Collars?