CustomPetCollars.co.uk reviews

Tel: (+44) 02071933865
helpdesk@custompetcollars.co.uk

heatherb277
12/14/18
I stupidly place an order on 27th November 2018 and still have not received anything. Have escalated this on my Paypal account but nothing!
Yet again a fraudulent company - do not use on any account
maggiem40
11/27/17
Found some good black friday deals here, was looking for a custom colar for my dog for a long time, about time to get one
christineb114
1/21/17
Ordered my collar 29th November 2016 now 21 Jan 2017 and istill no collar despite many many emails and apologies. Given false tracking number. Now everyone has gone silent so I am now looking for a refund on my credit card. Custom pet collars uk are not UK BASED. Buy at your own risk.
catherineg28
12/1/16
Ordered these middle of october, the 1st email was ignored. delivery was supposed to be 2-3 weeks. 2nd email was answered and they gave me false tracking info, which a week later is still not valid, they have now deleted my queries on facebook and are ignoring my messages.
so basically if you want to give your money to someone that will ignore you then lie and still not send your items Custom pet collars are the company for you because 6 weeks later they have my money and items.

Tip for consumers: get a delivery date and keep on at them

Questions? Get answers from the CustomPetCollars.co.uk staff and other customers.

CustomPetCollars.co.uk?