CustomPC.ie

CustomPC.ie has a consumer rating of 1 star from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CustomPC.ie also ranks 105th among Computer sites. The most common issues with CustomPC.ie are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate CustomPC.ie?

“Please Research These Guys”

Dovydas K.
5/8/20

Please research this company before purchasing. I wish I had. I can assure you all negative reviews are true. Save yourself a massive headache and do 10 mins of research on them.

dovydask
May 8th, 2020
mirekt1
May 28th, 2020
No product, no money. Had to ask my bank for chargeback. I received my money back after 2 months. NEVER AGAIN!!!
davek256
December 16th, 2019
This company took money from my account without authorization, and will not return my calls or emails to resolve. I ordered a value and instead of charging me the amount shown at the checkout, they charged me 3 times more. I've tried several times to get this resolved and they will not respond to my calls or emails. Terrible customer service.
przemyslawp
May 10th, 2019
Shamefull customer service.
Ridiculously long delivery time.
If you enjoy being offended by people you spend your money with, this shed operation is ideal for you, if not save youself the hassle and buy somewhere else.
valeriem55
June 20th, 2017
due to the error of custompc.ie our goods which were paid for in full were sent to completely the wrong person I have full documentary evidence to prove they were in the wrong they were rude unhelpful and took no ownership of the problem caused by them I have never had such bad service
ivikk
July 9th, 2014
Never again. Made my order on June 27 and only July 8 found out that one of the items sold out. No notice on this subject has been received. Person in tech support swore that no errors are made, even though he does not have access to email to check it out.
Bad service.
David B. – CustomPC.ie Rep
Technical support do not deal with order dispatch enquiries and will explain to the customer that they need to contact Customer Support. We have no matching information on our customer management relating to any order resembling the information in this review . Our contact page has detailed information relating to order enquiries with a direct link to our customer support staff . If an out of stock item is ordered it will delay an order we however notify all customers of Out of Stock items within 24 hours by email . You can contact manager@custompc.ie with the order number and I will look into this further . David
susanm91
October 29th, 2014
Wish I had found this review website before I ordered from custompc.ie. They offered me horrible customer service when a very small mistake in a 600 euro order was made (fault of a website error) and refused to acknowledge their mistake... Constantly tried to say it was my own mistake. Even after supplying them with screenshots of the problem on their website they were adamant that nothing was wrong. Never once did I get an apology after several emails. When I tried to get in contact with someone else at the company, I couldn't. You can't ring anyone and there is only 1 email address to contact through. Be warned when contemplating ordering from them.

Tip for consumers: Double check all options on the website, since you can't order over the phone. There are errors in the order page and variant options. If you miss small details like I did and try to bring it to their attention, you will be bombarded with arrogant responses that there is nothing wrong except your own stupidity when placing the order.

David B. – CustomPC.ie Rep
We have provided evidence to you confirming the item your ordered . This evidence included the order log and the product item log as well as screenshots . We have also pointed out to you that you received a confirmation email 7 minutes after you placed your order detailing the item ordered . There was no price difference between the 2 case styles . We have also offered to change the case for you. There was no error on our website and this is backed up 100% by the logs and by your own order confirmation email . We cannot accept that we have made an error when all of the evidence is to the contrary . We can only offer to fix your issue . You however stated in your first email that you did not want us to do this . We are not obliged to offer to change the case style .. We however as a matter of customer service offered to do this . Our website is about options . You make the selections from the drop down menu and these selections create the PC to your exact specification . As we have over 20,000 options on the website .. Yes errors can happen . However no error has taken place here . The evidence does not backup your claim and even offering to chance the case has resulted in more emails from you blaming the website for your error . Can we fix the issue... YES ( we offered to change the case style to the Elite 120 ). I do not know what else you expected us to to do other than to offer to change the case style for you . I am sorry you are not happy with the service provided . I have personally replied to 6 of your 7 emails as you were nothappy with the original reply from our customer service desk. You have then taken issue with myself so again I apologise for your unhappiness .Please also let me remind you that you state you provided email shots of the website error . We have received no such screenshots. The only evidence provided in this issue has been by us. David B

Questions? Get answers from the CustomPC.ie staff and other customers.

Custom Gaming Desktop PCs , Laptops & Business Workstations - Built to Your Exact Specification - by Irelands PC Builder www.CUSTOMPC.ie

David B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CustomPC.ie?

Have a question about CustomPC.ie?