This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

CustomCanv.as

CustomCanv.as has a consumer rating of 1 star from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CustomCanv.as also ranks 86th among Photo Printing sites. The most common issues with CustomCanv.as are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate CustomCanv.as?

“Too bad, they used to deliver.”

Stephan D.
6/6/16

I did business twice successfully with this company but the third time was cursed. After a month I began writing letters, "live" chatting and leaving phone messages, no response ever. Fortunately I was able to reverse the charges through PayPal. What a waste of time and almost money.

stephand10
June 6th, 2016
da24129
July 24th, 2016
After months of over twenty-five orders, this company stopped returning paid orders and would not respond via any of the methods posted on their website. After a month of attempting to get a response to no avail; I later had to file a protest with paypal to have the sum of monies I paid for on two large orders that were never shipped. " I loved the work they did but became completely bitter with the lack of concern this company has for a customer like me who had done over a thousand dollars in business with them."
cw84
August 6th, 2016
Their website states 8-10 business days to process/ship order. It was 6 weeks (27 business days) and I hadnt received my order or a response to multiple emails, yet my credit card was charged the day I placed the order. I ended up successfully disputing the charge through my credit card company and ordered through another online site that had customer service numbers posted (this one does not, which is a huge flag!). I'm only left to ponder if this company went out of business or actively scams customers on occasion. I was a sucker for a good deal but ended up with a hassle for that decision. Should have researched reviews thoroughly before purchasing.

Tip for consumers: Look for customer service phone numbers and statements about wanting you to be 100% satisfied.

erich313
February 21st, 2016
I've been waiting a full three weeks for my order and am on my third email to get an update with no response. They don't list a phone number, should have been my first clue, and their "live chat" has never been online that I've seen. Looking into refund from my CC company, but who knows.
ak454
April 10th, 2016
Ive been waiting for 2 weeks for any update about my order. The website says 8-10 days for production + shipping. I emailed 3 times, but not response. No phone number listed on their website or Facebook. Feels Iike I've been scammed, which is very unfortunate because the canvas I ordered was a special birthday gift.
markk46
June 29th, 2015
I originally ordered 4 canvas prints. 3 of which came out great. Unfortunately, the largest one had a printer fault line running across the middle of the print. I have made several attempts to get someone's attention from customcanv.as but to no avail. I asked just for a reprint twice and no response. I asked for a refund and no response. I even told them I was going to order more prints which was true but still no response. Great quality prints... Most of the time. Lousy customer service... consistently. 0 stars is too high of a rating. Whoops they owe me a star otherwise I can't submit my review!

Questions? Get answers from the CustomCanv.as staff and other customers.

Custom Canvas Prints is the premier online destination for digital photo prints on canvas. Turn your favorite photos to art by putting them on canvas. Create canvas artwork from your own photos. We are the best in Canvas prints for the lowest price!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CustomCanv.as?

Have a question about CustomCanv.as?