Custard & Crumble

Custard & Crumble has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Custard & Crumble?

“I am always quite nervous about purchasing online but...”

Simone J.
11/27/12

I am always quite nervous about purchasing online but recently I bought some nursery furniture from Custard and Crumble. Their products are really beautiful, and I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for elsewhere. I was really pleased, the customer service was excellent and when I received the products they really exceeded my expectations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

simonej1
November 27th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Custard & Crumble staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Custard & Crumble?

Have a question about Custard & Crumble?