This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Cultbeauty.co.uk

Cultbeauty.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Cultbeauty.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate Cultbeauty.co.uk?

“Poor service”

Jerry B.
9/16/19

I have tried to call several times but never once got an answer. I have left a message but nobody ever got back to me. I was already phoning to complain about poor service and now I cant even get through to do that. Bitterly disappointed with the after service of this company. All good when things go well but no hope when things go wrong.

jerryb297
September 16th, 2019

All good when things go well but no hope when things go wrong.
bhargavit
September 18th, 2019
I had purchased Morphe 35B from this website and they delived me duplicate product i mailed cult beauty for change my product or refund my money back since last 10 days but nobody answerme solve my issue i tried to connect customer care via call but only answering machin play and didnt get any call from Customer care Very bad experiance and Product too Only cheat customer My suggestion dont purchase from this site
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Cultbeauty.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cultbeauty.co.uk?

Have a question about Cultbeauty.co.uk?