CTT.pt

CTT.pt has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CTT.pt ranks 45th among Money Transfer sites.

How would you rate CTT.pt?

“Worst post in the world”

jon t.
6/12/18

People generally need to queue for more than 25 minutes to receive their parcel. Tracking shows all my parcels move incredibly slowly once they reach Portugal and are handed over to ctt's so called service. This postal system needs to be replaced. In the past I have waited up to an hour for my turn to receive my parcel.

jont98
June 12th, 2018
rss
October 3rd, 2014
It is unacceptable CTT Group allowing posts offices like the one at Praia da Rocha, Portimão (Algarve) opening to the public out of cash. Who wants to raise a valley at the opening hour is forced to wait until someone brings cash to the CTT. It also advises the client to take a walk or wait a couple of hours to see if money enters. What a big shame and disgrace for a big group like CTT not having small amounts of money to deliver to the customer.
joaop31
April 6th, 2019
Enviei uma estatua de madeira macica de portugal para a irelanda, que nem era fragil pois era bem macica, e chegou com os cantos partidos, simplesmente nao quiseram ter o minimo de cuidado, aquilo so atirando para se partir assim. Alem disso paguei um valor consideravel por ser pesado. Ou seja, paga-se mais por ser mais pesado, mas arrisca-se mais ao mesmo tempo porque os senhores nao estao nem ai... nao faz sentido. A evitar

I sent a solid wooden statue from portugal to ireland, which was not fragile because it was very solid, and it arrived with the broken corners, they simply did not want to have the least care, they simply throw it im sure. I also paid considerable amount for being heavy. That is, you pay more for being heavier, but you risk more at the same time because theresimply dont care... it does not make sense. To avoid

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CTT.pt staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CTT.pt?

Have a question about CTT.pt?