This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

CS-Networks.net

CS-Networks.net has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CS-Networks.net also ranks 124th among Mobile Applications sites.

How would you rate CS-Networks.net?

“Excellent service and great customer support”

Maribel J.
2/19/16

I was first time contacting them to setup sms service, and they treated me like i am long time customer. Support is proficient, and they helped me a lot.

“They are scams”

MARK S.
8/29/16

You guys are not responding to emails or telephone calls for the last 4-5 months. We lost our money you loosers!!!! You are the definition of scams and since you are not responding at all or you don't have the courtesy to inform your clients about closing down your operations we should make sure our voice is heard from social media!

maribelj
February 19th, 2016
marks401
August 29th, 2016

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!

jackb97
June 29th, 2014
I was looking for a company that can manage my bulk SMS campaign . I asked many companies for giving me a test period but none of them didn’t liked that except CS Networks . They gave me one month test account . I am very satisfied with them and I wholeheartedly recommend them .

Questions? Get answers from the CS-Networks.net staff and other customers.

CS Networks, a telecommunications service provider, offers professional services and premium quality IT solutions for the mobile industry.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CS-Networks.net?

Have a question about CS-Networks.net?