CrazyAnimeWholesale reviews

animetoys@crazyanimewholesale.com

non128
5/11/18

this company is a joke, i ordered from them got charged 3 different times for product i ordered and it turned out they didn't have half of it in inventory and shipping was $247 when i asked for a refund for the items i paid for but didn't receive they ignored me. and when they finally refunded my money it was only for half so nope never again!!!

missyr8
9/2/17

I received an email saying my shipping has been included and to log on to my account to submit payment by PayPal. Once I paid this company by PayPal their "Manage Account" stopped working so I couldn't see what was going on with my transaction. I have emailed them and they have yet to respond. I have reported a dispute against them.

fans7
1/14/17

this is 3rd time we order each month,and we always get good items,fast shiping,and service is good.
is specialisze in retail ,wholesale and exportaion of comic/anime relevant merchandises,who's business including design,manufacture,printing,packaging and prometiong. The merchandises are throughout in accouterment,stationery,fashionmpresswork,figure,horologe,plush toy and all kind of little property in cosplay.

mk116
7/18/16

When I purchased my items, the shipping was not included. I got an email asking for the shipping cost and it was about 40% in addition to my bill. I paid about $100.00 in shipping.
Shortly after paying for the bill and the shipping, I got another email saying that half of my items were not in stock and that I would need to choose other items. I was not interested in the other items and asked for a full refund that they told me that they were going to send me a partial order and send the rest later.
I never received a second shipment. And when I contacted the company about a refund, they continued to give me the run around.
Because the transaction was done via Paypal, they continue to ask me ro retract my Paypal dispute so they can give me my money back. I have not made a Paypal dispute. There have been multiple emails stating that a dispute was opened, although none was filed. I've even taken a screen shot of my Paypal transaction history to show them NO DISPUTE was filed.
If there was a dispute open on Paypal, why would they ask me to retract it so they can pay me? Something isn't adding up! This company is sketchy! Learn from my mistake and do not buy anything from this company!
There are other wholesale anime companies that I've bought merchandise from that are way better than this company. In terms of merchandise, they don't have much items listed as this company, but keep in mind CrazyAnimeWholesale have only half of their items in stock! Half of their items should not be listed.

juana62
5/31/16

I found "siterjabber" soon after I had ordered a bulk of merchandise from Crazy Anime Wholesale. Like most, I panicked with the reviews I read; however, my experience went nothing like the ones describes here. Dealing with Crazy Anime Wholesale was a pleasure, and I got my merchandise sooner than FedEx tracking said I would. It was well packaged, and they threw in a few surprised gifts to boot. I am sorry for those whose experience was less than expected; however, reviews mostly tend to come from dissatisfied customers. I make sure always to give a positive review whenever I have the chance. Thank you Crazy Anime Wholesale for your speedy delivery, great customer service (however, difficult it was to communicate with you because of the language barrier and time deferential). I will continue to order from you, keep up the good work!

Satisfied customer

lize27
4/10/16

I ordered over 200 USD worth of merchandise from them. I chose to allow them to pick a shipping option for my product. My card was charged on the night i made the order but I never received the merchandise. I tried to use the contact information listed on the website. I sent a request for a refund with the order #s and an explanation. I never received a response or my refund. This company stole my money . I wish I had seen the reviews before i placed an order. This has happened to several other people.

scottiek10
7/10/15

tried to order a few things from this website but i never got the items and even after trying to contact them. after i ordered them it had taken a very long time for nothing to happen and i even moved to a different address so i messaged them telling them i wanted a refund because i had a different address and they only said that the item would be there soon even though it was never even shipped in the first place and they stopped responding to me after that

johannas1
1/12/15

We ordered many times from 'Crazy anime', and we've had a good experience so far. Their English is barely passable, but besides that the communication was good, fast and professional.

Yes, we've run across some bootlegs here and there, but that's just something you have to learn to deal with in this business.

No, the biggest pet-peeve I had was with the delivery itself. They would ship the figures with only their bubbles, with the boxes folded flat on the bottom of the shipping box so they could fit more inside the box.
On one hand is this great because that way the shipping cost is reduced, but on the other is it horrible because the bubbles get damaged, and the boxes bent. But by the next order I had asked them to keep the merchandise inside their boxes, and they complied without any issues. So further orders arrived completely unharmed.

Their prices are great, amazing actually. And the shipping is fast and affordable. I'd say that they are a great company for starters. After business takes up, and you are able to spend more on your merchandise, you can easily switch over. But if you're just starting out and need as much stock for as little money as possible, 'Crazy anime wholesale' is probably your best option.

liz390
12/7/14

We returned items but they never refund us. Half of items we received were not what we ordered. So we returned items to them But they keep telling us "their finance is on trip." and never refund us. Horrible experience. Stay away from this scam.

tonyw38
11/24/14

first time we not trust
after get the small order,we find its good quality and best price
the items good sell in our area
its my long business partner

shirleyw19
10/20/13

This website is a total scam.
This is something that happened to myself, I hope this would help for the people out there considering buying from this website.
I had bought some items from this site. I haven't receive anything for a really long time. I contacted them and said that I wanted a refund if they do not send the items. They said "ok" I waited for over a week and contacted again asking why it hasn't been refunded yet. They said their financial is on a trip when he returns he will refund. So I waited 2 weeks. They also have really BAD customer service. They would write in such a way that would confuse you.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!

jiajiel
2/13/13

good quality!
best service!
i recommend this site

sajeevanj
12/12/12

Bought from this site, order toook about a month and a half to arrive. Everything that arrived was in horrible condition out of original packing. On top of that, half the items I ordered were missing. After paying $150 for shipping, I am not impressed with this at all!

judes
8/23/11

Another one of the MANY websites YOU-Q Industry owns. As stated before on my www.17171.net review. DO NOT TRUST THEM!
They are a company that sells bootleg items and if you get on their bad side just because you want a refund or do something to upset them, they don't give you the goods you order and refuse to refund your money and rip you off!
STAY AWAY!

Questions? Get answers from the CrazyAnimeWholesale staff and other customers.

CrazyAnimeWholesale?