Review of Cozy

Portland, OR 97214
support@cozy.co

barbaraw326
10/18/18

site does not work on so many levels-bad
set up password, but can't find site log in? what's with that, so set up another only to be told there is already and account, but still no place to enter to log in-frustrating!
sent them a contact about problem. used search to try to find my friends rental. Nothing works! Bad site

staceym75
6/20/18

When confronted about not having a phone number their reason is because they don't want me to be put on hold. Lmfao. It's scary to depend on a company that I can't speak to.

alann97
1/17/18

Avoid Cozy for listing and screenig services. They have a nice looking website but they push your listing out to several sites that they don;t disclose that allow prospective tenants to contact you with zero qualification, There Screening tool for credit and background reports is poor and the only way that they communicate is via email so if you have a problem, as I did, you will get no help. I had several applicants pay $40 to apply for my poprperty but I was never able to get their reports. I feel that I will have to refund their $. I tracked down Cozy's phone number and the recording sounded like a personal recording on an answering machine that used a cassette tape ... yes, you read that right. Definitely a FLY BY NIGHT OPERATION!!!!

donaldj28
12/11/17

I've had a terrible experience with Cozy. Everything set up fine, but when applications came in and they applied and did their credit and background check, I could not access them. Tech support was NO help. they kept throwing it back/blaming Experian. When I tried another site also using Experian for identity verification, it worked flawlessly. Told them about it and nothing..... They said I had to wait 3 days and TRY to verify my identity again, but no guarantees. So here I have live tenants that have applied and I cannot see their info...... Cannot intelligently respond to them as to the status of their application.... I invested all the time with them getting up and running now when it counts.. trying to get a good tenant in a time sensitive situation, NOTHING>..... So I would NOT recommend Cozy.

staceyl11
10/2/14

Signed up with them but they are having major website issues with registrations and bugs. Customer service was very prompt and supportive but website registration issues made tenants very uncomfortable with registration.

Would suggest going with a company that has been around longer and has processes and procedures in place too much hassle to deal with on this one for now.

Questions? Get answers from the Cozy staff and other customers.

Cozy?