Review of CouponCactus

Washington, DC 20580, US
customerservice@couponcactus.com

saba4
10/23/18

love their site, response time and rates. Haven't had an issue in years with them, always getting paid in time.

sarahe89
12/12/17

I like using this site because the cash back amount to cash out is only $7. The only issue is sometimes even when I follow the site rules for cash back they so not appear only after tracking down my clicks will the site and its associated team contact and verify the purchase was indeed legitimate. If I didn't have to do all that extra searching I'd give this site 5 stars

veemc
2/23/16

I have been contacting Coupon Cactus for several inquiries but nobody in their staff or administration cares to respond. They say they will send the payouts through the payment method the customer prefers at the 15th of their payout period, but it's more than a week, and I am expecting a payout this month, nobody in their staff seemed to give me a notification if I were to receive a payment or anything like how much I already earned. This is probably a scam. Ebates and ShopatHome are better alternatives rather than Coupon Cactus. NO wonder CC does not have enough fans nor followers.

Response from Scott F., CouponCactus Representative
Hi Veem, the moment I was notified of your review I tried looking up any CouponCactus.com members with "Veem" in their name but we have none. I also see that it is notated that this was a "solicited review." We pride ourselves in having 24/7 live chat and always respond to emails immediately, so I am sure you can understand how surprised I was to see your review. Please contact us through our website or let me know your username and email so I can follow up on your complaint. Thanks!
christophers49
6/19/15

I am a gadget geek, everything from watch phones, CB radio's, from various sites dealsmachine,Amazon,eBay but I recently started shopping on wish.com this site is one of the best I have received all my items on time. When I ordered an endoscope it arrived broke, there was no hassle getting acfull refund including postage. They only asked for a pic of the damaged item. This site also allows you to try before you buy. I have no problem recommending this site.

Response from Scott F., CouponCactus Representative
We at CouponCactus.com are confused by your review. We have never given out or sold our members' email addresses and we only send emails when you earn cash back. You can even opt out of that too. Please contact us directly via email or live chat on our site to get to the bottom of this. The junk you are receiving is coming from another source and we would be happy to assist in any way we can.
rachela12
7/9/14

I don't give 1 star because for the first time I used I did get credit when I bought from Tabasco. Second time I used the website I bought from H2O plus, no credit was given so I filled out a form, they replied after a week saying it's been 7 days we would ask the company for your behalf. That was February. Guess what? They just replied me and said H2O plus wants more details about your purchase and can you email us again? First of all, this is July already!!! Second, I believed I provided all the info I submitted the first time, it takes you 5 months to reply me and basically ask me "what is your question?" again? This is absurd and I am totally done. Thank you for reminding me why I never use your website anymore.

Response from Scott F., CouponCactus Representative
Hi Rachel,

We have thousands of merchants on our site and when they do not come through with cash back we need to inquire on a case by case basis. Sometimes a merchant takes a long time to get back to us so we are at their mercy. We do our best to take up your cause and the outcome is usually quick and positive. However, I checked on your case and it looks like it was solved and you were given the cash back. I hope you don't let one rare incident stop you from using our site. If you have any other questions or concerns please contact us through live chat.

All the best!
brandond16
4/9/14

Give them a bad review for reviewing their own website on multiple review sites. It's not good to fake people, now I do not trust.

Response from Scott F., CouponCactus Representative
We would never review our own website. We just sent out an email to our members requesting they post a review if they were so inclined. We hope you reconsider your rating of CouponCactus.com and please contact us if there is anything we can help with on our site.
mauriciod7
1/24/13

Every time I shop using Coupon Cactus I feel very happy because I later see how much money I am getting back. I'm someone that just doesn't like to pay full price for things. Coupon Cactus is a great vehicle that allows one to make things more affordable. It just seems logical to me that If there are coupons out there, why not use them?

lynnek2
1/24/13

I absolutely LOVE this site....it is my "go-to" site when shopping!!!

Avoid the malls - get AMAZING deals - and get REWARDED with cash for your purchases.....it's a no-brainer!!!

Try it - and share with your friends and family!!!

kathyl10
1/21/13

Great Company....I buy thru them and get money back! WOW! love it.

beckyr
10/14/11

I stumbled upon this site and they are for real. If you click through their site to the majority of the stores on the internet, not only do they give you the coupon codes (I still double-check with retailmenot.com) they give you CASH BACK! I was skeptical -- but I have been shopping with them for 10 months and every 3 months they pay you -- I got a $135.00 cash back check for clicking through them for sites I use anyways (ebay, nordstrom, vitamin shoppe, torrid, CJ banks, etc) -- after the first check mailed they will pay you via paypal if you want. If I find something I want to buy on a site, I open a new tab, go to coupon cactus (I keep it on my bar across the top) and search for that website. If they have it, I click through them. They let you enter the amount on a special tab to keep track of your orders. A few times a store didn't verify it AND THEY CONTACTED ME to be sure I got the money -- I simply sent them the order email and they credited my account. Their customer service is amazing for a freebie cash back site!

You can earn money by using your couponcactus.com link with your member number in it. When people click it and make a purchase you earn the cash back. Contact our Live Help on www.couponcactus.com for more info.

By Scott F., CouponCactus Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CouponCactus staff and other customers.

CouponCactus?