Review of Corvusweb.co.uk

Corvusweb.co.uk reviews

annoyedp1
12/16/09

Same as the previous comment: I ordered goods from this website, they have not been delivered, after a number of calls to a 'receptionist' I have established they are "not in stock" but I cannot get a refund from them.
I have written (recorded delivery, e-mailed) and phoned them. I don't believe that it is a coincidence that my experience has been exactly the same as the previous post - my experience has been that Corvus offers relatively low ticket items which the company does not have and cannot deliver - and then hoping that the customer will forget about the promised "refund" which never turns up. I too have notified trading standards.

sued1
12/5/09

Just to let you know that I ordered goods from this website, they have not been delivered, after a number of calls to a 'receptionist'I have established they are not in stock, but I cannot get a refund from them.
I have written(recorded delivery, e-mailed, called(the receptionist cannot deal with refunds! I have to speak to the manager'Gary' who is never there and never rings back!) i have taken advice from trading standards and will pursue it that way.
But please be warned and pass this on to as many people you can!

Questions? Get answers from the Corvusweb.co.uk staff and other customers.

Corvusweb.co.uk?