Corvusweb.co.uk

Corvusweb.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Corvusweb.co.uk also ranks 211th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Corvusweb.co.uk?

“Just to let you know that I ordered goods from this...”

sue d.
12/5/09

Just to let you know that I ordered goods from this website, they have not been delivered, after a number of calls to a 'receptionist'I have established they are not in stock, but I cannot get a refund from them. I have written(recorded delivery, e-mailed, called(the receptionist cannot deal with refunds! I have to speak to the manager'Gary' who is never there and never rings back!) i have taken advice from trading standards and will pursue it that way. But please be warned and pass this on to as many people you can!

sued1
December 5th, 2009
But please be warned and pass this on to as many people you can!
annoyedp1
December 16th, 2009
Same as the previous comment: I ordered goods from this website, they have not been delivered, after a number of calls to a 'receptionist' I have established they are "not in stock" but I cannot get a refund from them.
I have written (recorded delivery, e-mailed) and phoned them. I don't believe that it is a coincidence that my experience has been exactly the same as the previous post - my experience has been that Corvus offers relatively low ticket items which the company does not have and cannot deliver - and then hoping that the customer will forget about the promised "refund" which never turns up. I too have notified trading standards.

Questions? Get answers from the Corvusweb.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Corvusweb.co.uk?

Have a question about Corvusweb.co.uk?