CoParents.co.uk

CoParents.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.57 stars from 49 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with CoParents.co.uk most frequently mention sperm donor. CoParents.co.uk ranks 15th among Parenting sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 8 hours

• I would like to personally thank CoParents for their best support and effort in helping me find the right sperm donor.

• This smells a very greedy approach and possibly scam site, be aware if you try to register.
How would you rate CoParents.co.uk?

“Thankyou coparents”

Michele S.
5/27/20

Coparents helped me a lot with the stress of having a child avoiding high ivf charges and the risks involved in it due to less sperm count in me. My wife is 3 months pregnant through coparenting.

“SCAM! CHECK YOUR AUTOPAY!”

jim d.
6/24/20

This website is an absolute SCAM, STAY AWAY! Be careful if your setup for autopay, you may not be aware and you'll get charged in another 6 months even though you have no active profile! Franz cancelled my profile as soon as I started complaining. Haven't been on the site since, yet recently was charged again cause of autopay. Paypal gets off on supporting terrorists so you've been warned!

scam site (3) sperm donor (5)
jimd584
June 24th, 2020
• Updated review

Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep

Be careful, another man who complains about having his profile deleted...
And no, we are not a scam or terrorists:)
We carry our members of people who utter insults.
Coparents.com

SCAM! FAKE PROFILES!
January 14th, 2020
• Previous review

DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY IT'S AN ABSOLUTE SCAM WITH FAKE PROFILES.
DONT PAY TO READ MESSAGES IT'S A SCAM! YOU WILL NOT GET REFUNDED NO MATTER WHAT.

am826
January 10th, 2021

The people running this are a disaster.

I had a profile without a paid membership for a few months, then decided to pay and get the full package last month. Had to go via PayPal, but my payment didn't go through, and gave me errors twice. However, the charges showed up on my bank account so I contacted them to check on this. The response was cold and dismissive from the beginning - literally 1-2 word responses to my questions, but we kept it civil, although I admit I found it hard at times to not reciprocate with 1-2 word responses from my side when I ask them two questions and I get one word back.
Eventually I got in touch with the bank and they reversed the charges so that was fine. Then I emailed Coparents again to ask how I can actually get a paid membership if PayPal didn't work for me, and I don't have bitcoin (they ask people to contact them for a "third" option). No response.

Few days ago, I went to log in and... surprise surprise... they deleted my account.

Reading the rest of the reviews, you get a sense the site is run by angry and bitter administrators who are adamant on punishing their members at every given opportunity. It's quite extraordinary that I've had this dormant profile that I barely used, never paid to be able to message other members (so can't argue "harassment"), and based on an email exchange with the administrators, where I'm asking how I can give them my money in exchange for a full membership, my account is deleted.

Fortunately, we live in a time when there are numerous other sites for people serious about coparenting, and I won't need to revisit this torture chamber anytime soon.

Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep

We remove all profiles of members who are not behaving correctly on the site, even if they have paid a subscription.

bethanies
March 12th, 2018

Hi friends... I am in my early forties and single. I did want to go for a baby through donor services. Checked out quite a few and they were not that great. Visited CoParents and to be honest was getting a positive vibe from the very first session. Things turned out good now and I have an one year kid. Pretty happy I should say!

annal439
June 13th, 2020

My husband says he didn't sign up but he did. The site has almost 3K Male sperm donors registered and a few hundred people looking for sperm donors.
Update My husband did create the profile. So the profile was not fake.

Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep

How can a person register without wanting to?
We did not force anyone and he to delete a profile you must contact us!

lukeh163
September 4th, 2020

I sign up for 1 month for 29 pounds. On that page you can sign up for 3month or 6month. I tired it didn't want it again. But next month got rebilled 29 pound sent them a email. No responds but a bad review on trustpiot relying saying you will get your refund 4 days later nothing they say it clearly says it rebills but it hidden. The people how relpy to bad feed back has a real people. Also blocked my account. Scam

Hello,
You can read again Terms and Conditions of Service:
As well as the help page:

You signed a subscription with automatic renewal.

Log on PayPal to disable the automatic renewal of your membership.

Best regards,
www.CoParents.co.uk

micheles575
May 27th, 2020

simoni5
August 13th, 2016

I had good and terrible experiences with this site.

On the one hand, I connected with and successfully donated to a lesbian couple using AI with a happy result.

I have been a paid member on and off for years.

A few months ago, I was told that my membership was blocked and then cancelled due to a complaint. However I have no idea what the complaint was, or who it was from. Since I have a clear conscience, then I can only assume that it was a misunderstanding of some sort, or someone who had started an argument and then told only half the story.

I asked politely what the problem was, and they refused to tell me.
I asked politely what the accusation was, and they refused to tell me.
I asked who it was who had complained, and they refused to tell me.
The site just made a very vague accusation, with NO explanation, and banned me.

Franz has made several comments about "polite requests" to cancel and people being "aggressive", but in fact his actions were very highly psychologically aggressive. In terms of politeness, it is incredibly rude to tell someone they have allegedly done something wrong, but refuse to say what they are accused of doing, and refuse to say who has an issue. It is not only good manners, but it is in fact a very basic human right, and legal right, to be allowed to defend myself. Franz's actions did not recognize this right. I was not permitted to defend myself on any level, nor even to know what it was I had to defend myself from. To this day, I do not even know what I was accused of. Therefore, his pretense of civility is a farce when considered relative to his actions.

At the time I suddenly had my internet throat cut, by these thugs, there was a young woman in France who was planning to visit Australia. She gave me an e mail, but now I have no way of contact as without any reason or any warning, all my messages were blocked and I no longer had access to them. In this case, someone who wanted my help and could have gained it was obstructed, by the same company charging her money to facilitate the same thing they were blocking. Their actions represent a breech of contract against me, against her, and against any other woman who may have wanted my help. If Franz was on Australian soil I would have sued him by now, and made a range of formal complaints against him to the ACCC. He remains safe in another country.

I am not interested Franz in hearing any patronising and nose in the air response, like the half dozen I have just read. If you want to make a valid response I want to know what I was accused of, by whom, and I want both a) an apology for your total disregard of my basic human rights and b) access to all my former messages that you stole.
If what I am accused of is absurd and baseless, I will take out a bank loan with the express purpose of flying to France, engaging a French lawyer, and holding you accountable for your actions.

To review readers, you have seen the arrogance and indifference of the man who runs this site. I am a witness that if there is any problem you will be treated with contempt, extreme level rudeness, and even your most basic and reasonable questions will not be answered.

Their answer, only here and not on my e mail. After more than a year:

We protect women against men who want to enjoy the situation.
We received two complaints about your profile, that's enough to delete your account and protect our members."

How dare you.
How dare you.

PROOF THAT IT IS A LIE.

If you are telling the truth, then what is my name?

You have thousands of members.

You delete and throw off quite a few people, as there are multiple people even on this site who have stated that.

This site does not give my name, address or e mail. BUT, even though you don't even know who I am, you are telling lies about me.

Therefore... a simple question... who am I? Do you have any idea who you are actually slandering and telling lies about?

What complaints? From whom? On the basis of what?
I have done nothing wrong.
Nobody at all needs "protection" from me, and your inference is illegal, and SLANDER.
Claiming I am a man who only wants to "enjoy the situation" is a LIE and is SLANDER.
I have at all times, offered AI, therefore any claim to the contrary is a LIE and is an act of SLANDER and LIABLE against my good name.
I am not a rapist.
I respect women. I have a biological daughter through AI already, with a lesbian couple
You have no written proof of the opposite, because it doesn't exist, and you are telling lies.
If you had any valid or true complaint against me, then why didn't you answer any of my questions to you over the past year,

You have ignored all correspondence for months, and respond here only because it is a public site, and you can't hide in the shadows under the rock you operate from.
There are either a) no complaints at all, and you are making things up.
Or b) there are two complaints which are baseless
Either way
If there are two baseless and false complaints, then how do you know who I am exactly? Given that you do not even have my name?
A man has a right to defend himself
A man has the right to know why you suddenly deleted and blocked them
A man has a legal right, even in France, to not be lied about in a public place, to be slandered and to be libeled.

You will apologise to me formally and in writing on this site.
You will restore all correspondence from my membership.
OR, I will be flying to Paris, employing a local lawyer to sue you for slander, and ending your organisation, and either sending you to jail or draining your bank account.

Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep

We protect women against men who want to enjoy the situation.

sallyd153
November 5th, 2020

You'll notice that the good reviews are mainly written by people whose first language is not english and the terrible responses to poor reviews are also not, they appear to be written by the same people. This company is like a scam dating site from the 90s. It's a shame as there is a market here

Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep

We don't understand your review... are you sure English is your native language?
We got no mail from a Sally.
False review.

scarlettej1
January 15th, 2018

I am a person who hardly gives a good rating for any service. I am single and happy but I was badly wanting a child though not interested in the concept of marriage. Visited CoParent and initially found them to be very clear and focussed towards my needs which lasted until the last sitting. Good job guys!

sa17434
April 16th, 2016

Just used this website and managed to find a lovely reliable donor who was perfectly happy using the AI method. All I do say is, women may need to think about donors outside their area if there are none suitable. We found none in our specific area and had to commute to our donor, but this turned out well. We stayed overnight in a hotel and met up with our donor. AI worked for us first time. Couldn't be more happy! Yes we paid train travel and hotel costs, but ten times cheaper than the clinics who are a scam. The clinics only use a portion of the sperm and not the whole donation and they charge an extortionate fee. The only fee we paid on this website was so small in comparison and well worth it. They also offer a cheaper rate if you sign up for more months. So ignore those reviews that tell you its a rip off, cos its not! I thank this website so much for helping me my partner to make our dream come true.

kaylag66
December 6th, 2019

I was scammed from a user I met on this site. They do not do background checks. Someone from Africa pretending to be a US citizen living in NY working for Chase bank. Have proof of conversations stating how the scams are done and why. Also habe pictures of the man who scammed me. Can send information to those who ask.

Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep

Why not contact us to denounce this profile?
It is serious to leave this profile on the site without contacting us.
There is no point in posting a notice without contacting us...
Best

kaitlynk37
September 18th, 2020

I love your service. A wonderful service I have got from here. I really happy with my partner. Thank you.

alexm1083
July 11th, 2020

We found a lovely donor who we are in personal contact with, however our first month was unsuccessful and we have decided to go for testing first.
Many thanks for the service

dailaa
March 21st, 2020

Thanks to co-parents, after a long research, I found a father for my long-awaited desire to have children. They helped me achieve my dream of becoming a parent, I would highly recommend to register to this site for potential donors to help achieve your dreams.

shamiaa
September 18th, 2020

We all know how expensive Ivf can be, so finding this service has been a life saver. I am so grateful for your service.

davec384
November 11th, 2019

I've donated successfully and no longer require a profile on your site. Thank you for providing a platform to connect me with people who wanted a donation.

walterw86
November 25th, 2018

Scam stay away its not even a legitimate site! Trys to give hope to people who want to start a baby when there is no intrested in helping onmy thing they are after is money in your bank account! STAY away fake site fake people fake everything. I've reported them to trading standards and now might report them to French police as that's where they are based! They need to be shut down ASAP

Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep

Thank you for your nice message, we reimburse the members on simple request friendly... Nothing fake on our site... apart from the donors in mass of which we suppress the profiles...

jerryw216
February 6th, 2019

I am such a happy camper bachelor for a few years now but i get this conviction of having a child on my own lately. Landed on CoParents and I feel wonderful to have found a match without strings attached on raising a child. My co parent is on cloud nine. We are on our way to having a child and I admit it is scary but I am committed to raise this gift of life.

Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep

Thank you very much for your message. No matter the age, you can also be a good father at 40 or 50 years!

stevenr303
January 15th, 2019

I have fathered two healthy children via this site. Thanks CoParents for this wonderful opportunity.

Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep

Thank you very much for your message and we wish you the best!

karena225
February 7th, 2018

I have personally tried to search in online for several trustable donor sources. When contacted most of them were not up to my expectations. I wanted a place which will first help me out in understanding the whole process. In that perspective I have called and visited them a couple of times and found them to be really patient. Here am now blessed with a baby girl!

scottb238
November 28th, 2017

Looking for help to get a full refund. I canceled my subscription but they didnt stop the auto withdraw of $34 a month from PayPal. I dont use PayPal much so didnt see these transactions until recently. They only refunded a quarter of the transaction. Has this happened to anyone else? How can I get the balance of $510 back? Trying to get my case escalate but they will not reply back.

Updated: Based on Franz S. Response, I should get a full refund because I never used the service. Let see if they do whats right.

Tip for consumers:
Don’t subscribe to to service.

Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep

In accordance with our terms of use, we have refunded unused subscriptions.
Subscription payments used can not be refunded.

norbyb
January 15th, 2018

Today, after my last review of this non ethical, non professional, website CoParents.co.uk, I had my account deleted as a retaliation for my comments here. This is the way this manager deal with complaints. As in a dictatorship. Now judge for yourself what kind of people is running this sensitive business! This guy is a French dictator Franz Sof running this business from a bunker, I guess: 14 rue Charles V
Paris, 75004, France
*******@CoParents.com
Check on the google map where is their 'office'! A blue door of a private flat. I hope I can pay you a visit very soon in Paris to meet you personally! It will be a pleasure to knock your door and ask you face to face why you have deleted my account! Visit guaranteed.

Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep

Here is the email of this member: "You are just amateurs online. There is a lot of professional website offering a better service. "
The site does not please him, he has the right, but in some cases he must go to the other sites, as he mentions.

donnad501
June 30th, 2019

The coparents site has been a learning experience for me. I haven't managed to find the right person who is willing to attend a clinic however I haven't given up hope all together.

Thank you for your service in the meantime

Regards Donna

Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep

Thank you very much for your remark and we wish you good luck for your baby project.

ashleyw265
June 17th, 2019

Good morning, we truly believe we have; thank you so much for this site and this wonderful experience.

russellp29
November 27th, 2017

They changed my user name and did not allow me to post on their forum. Cannot read message or post email information.

Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep

We change some nicks to ensure the security of our members.
Profiles are pending validation so that we verify your information.
Messaging is paying off, like all dating sites.

The donor must have his profile fully filled, with a photo and a piece of ID to get a free subscription

See more answers (2)

Of course, 50% of our subscribers are gay or lesbian.

See more answers (2)

You may receive messages, but to read them you must take a subscription. We have 10,000 members in the UK.

See more answers (2)

We live very well by helping our members every day, do you? How did you experience insulting people? Marie Coparents.com

By Marie S.,

Yes there are make sure you do your research on the web, check the reviews to see if it's a SCAM like CoParents.co.uk

By jim d.

Thank you to give us your email or your username to help. Or you can contact us on https://www.coparents.com/feedback.php