CoParents.co.uk

CoParents.co.uk

coparents.co.uk

CoParents.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.07 stars from 42 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CoParents.co.uk also ranks 12th among Parenting sites.

• I would like to personally thank CoParents for their best support and effort in helping me find the right sperm donor.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate CoParents.co.uk?

“Thank you for this wonderful experience”

Ashley W.
6/17/19

Good morning, we truly believe we have; thank you so much for this site and this wonderful experience.

“SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAKE PROFILES!”

jim d.
1/14/20

DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY IT'S AN ABSOLUTE SCAM WITH FAKE PROFILES. DONT PAY TO READ MESSAGES IT'S A SCAM!!! YOU WILL NOT GET REFUNDED NO MATTER WHAT.

sperm donor (4)
stanr42
January 31st, 2020
I am Stan and my partner Billie, we have been wanting a child since forever. But there was a problem in my sperm count. Initially, we thought of adopting a child, but then three back, fortunately, we came across CoParents and it changed our lives. We now have two babies with the help of CoParents and we can't be less thankful to their team for taking care of our every need.
brittanyg88
January 13th, 2020
We have become pregnant through the means of this website and no longer need it's services. We cannot begin to express our gratitude! This is an amazing experience to be introduced to so many people willing to help others out. It's truly beautiful.
davec384
November 11th, 2019
I've donated successfully and no longer require a profile on your site. Thank you for providing a platform to connect me with people who wanted a donation.
jimd584
January 14th, 2020
DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY IT'S AN ABSOLUTE SCAM WITH FAKE PROFILES.
NO FALSE PROFILES, WE CHECK ALL PROFILES
Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep
NOTHING FORCES YOU TO STAY ON OUR SITE, YOU CAN LEAVE AT ANY TIME. WE HAVE HELPED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO BECOME PARENTS SINCE 2008, IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN ANSWER IT IS SURELY DUE TO YOUR AGGRESSIVE ATTITUDE.
ashleyw265
June 17th, 2019
Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep
Thank you very much for your remark and we wish you good luck for your baby project.
kaylag66
December 6th, 2019
I was scammed from a user I met on this site. They do not do background checks. Someone from Africa pretending to be a US citizen living in NY working for Chase bank. Have proof of conversations stating how the scams are done and why. Also habe pictures of the man who scammed me. Can send information to those who ask.
Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep
Why not contact us to denounce this profile?
It is serious to leave this profile on the site without contacting us.
There is no point in posting a notice without contacting us ...
Best
donnad501
June 30th, 2019
The coparents site has been a learning experience for me. I haven't managed to find the right person who is willing to attend a clinic however I haven't given up hope all together.

Thank you for your service in the meantime

Regards Donna
stevenr303
January 15th, 2019
I have fathered two healthy children via this site. Thanks CoParents for this wonderful opportunity.
Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep
Thank you very much for your message and we wish you the best!
jerryw216
February 6th, 2019
I am such a happy camper bachelor for a few years now but i get this conviction of having a child on my own lately. Landed on CoParents and I feel wonderful to have found a match without strings attached on raising a child. My co parent is on cloud nine. We are on our way to having a child and I admit it is scary but I am committed to raise this gift of life.
Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep
Thank you very much for your message. No matter the age, you can also be a good father at 40 or 50 years!
walterw86
November 25th, 2018
Scam stay away its not even a legitimate site!!! Trys to give hope to people who want to start a baby when there is no intrested in helping onmy thing they are after is money in your bank account!!! STAY away fake site fake people fake everything. I've reported them to trading standards and now might report them to French police as that's where they are based!! They need to be shut down ASAP
Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep
Thank you for your nice message, we reimburse the members on simple request friendly ... Nothing fake on our site ... apart from the donors in mass of which we suppress the profiles ....
bethanies
March 12th, 2018
Hi friends...I am in my early forties and single. I did want to go for a baby through donor services. Checked out quite a few and they were not that great..Visited CoParents and to be honest was getting a positive vibe from the very first session. Things turned out good now and I have an one year kid. Pretty happy I should say!
scarlettej1
January 15th, 2018
I am a person who hardly gives a good rating for any service. I am single and happy but I was badly wanting a child though not interested in the concept of marriage. Visited CoParent and initially found them to be very clear and focussed towards my needs which lasted until the last sitting. Good job guys!
megm30
April 12th, 2018
Well I have tried them personally and feel they are really great in terms of service and pricing. I feel I have made the right choice now. Please do keep up the good service always!
angela2382
December 20th, 2017
I just want to share my experience with Co-Parent. I really had a bad time before visiting here. I was in terrible depression and pain for not getting pregnant. Have tried all doctors and went on so many treatments which went in vain. Finally, in Co-Parent, I got my life back. Here now I am four months pregnant after the seven long years waiting! Just have a great feeling now.
karena225
February 7th, 2018
I have personally tried to search in online for several trustable donor sources. When contacted most of them were not up to my expectations. I wanted a place which will first help me out in understanding the whole process. In that perspective I have called and visited them a couple of times and found them to be really patient. Here am now blessed with a baby girl!
amandag118
November 12th, 2017
I should admit that I am not a big believer in destiny but I had to accept that after visiting CoParents, the perception changed. My life changed literally after reaching out to them. I was having so many medical complications and my baby was getting delayed over several years. Finally, my partner suggested this lovely option and we explored CoParents. To be honest, I was having zero hope when I visited them. After the success and having a baby now, I want to share this experience which will benefit many like me.
scottb238
November 28th, 2017
Looking for help to get a full refund. I canceled my subscription but they didnt stop the auto withdraw of $34 a month from PayPal. I dont use PayPal much so didnt see these transactions until recently. They only refunded a quarter of the transaction. Has this happened to anyone else? How can I get the balance of $510 back? Trying to get my case escalate but they will not reply back.

Updated: Based on Franz S. response, I should get a full refund because I never used the service. Let see if they do whats right.

Tip for consumers: Don’t subscribe to to service.

Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep
In accordance with our terms of use, we have refunded unused subscriptions.
Subscription payments used can not be refunded.
paulined18
October 9th, 2017
Hi we now have a beautiful baby boy after using this site. Thank you so much for helping make our dream a reality.
traceyw45
October 19th, 2017
I would like to personally thank CoParents for their best support and effort in helping me find the right sperm donor. As many others, I was very hesitant to use these kind of services, but I have to admit now that my opinion has fully changed now. Between they are not pricey too. Thanks CoParents !!
milav1
October 5th, 2017
Definitely so great page and getting best value for money. Had a great time there 3 minutes of my life well spent and all for a good cause.
martyh19
October 5th, 2017
I just found my donor! Thank you coparents.co.uk you are the best! Highly recommended! You could find your donor too!
russellp29
November 27th, 2017
they changed my user name and did not allow me to post on their forum. Cannot read message or post email information.
Marie S. – CoParents.co.uk Rep
We change some nicks to ensure the security of our members.
Profiles are pending validation so that we verify your information.
Messaging is paying off, like all dating sites.
annak136
July 5th, 2017
I discovered this website on a recommendation from a friend and I haven't been disappointed at all. Initially, I was a bit apprehensive, however, the registration and the process was pretty much a smooth experience. Found a donor within a short period and there has been no looking back at all. Thank you co-parent for the wonderful experience.
morkels
November 24th, 2016
Recommended by my friend, I really had no Idea how great this website works! I found my donor just within a week after creating account with Coparents. Thankful to them and friend.
jonasl15
November 2nd, 2016
Finding a sperm donor on co parent was the right decision for us. Today we have a daughter and we love her so much. lost happiness returned home after she took born in our family!

Of course, 50% of our subscribers are gay or lesbian.

See more answers (2)

You may receive messages, but to read them you must take a subscription. We have 10,000 members in the UK.

See more answers (2)

The donor must have his profile fully filled, with a photo and a piece of ID to get a free subscription

By Marie S.,

Thank you to give us your email or your username to help. Or you can contact us on https://www.coparents.com/feedback.php