Review of CoParents.co.uk

Paris, 75004, France
contact@CoParents.com

donnad501
6/30/19

The coparents site has been a learning experience for me. I haven't managed to find the right person who is willing to attend a clinic however I haven't given up hope all together.

Thank you for your service in the meantime

Regards Donna

Response from Marie S., CoParents.co.uk Representative
Thank you very much for your remark and we wish you good luck for your baby project.
Marie
CoParents.com
ashleyw265
6/17/19

Good morning, we truly believe we have; thank you so much for this site and this wonderful experience.

Marie
CoParents.com
jerryw216
2/6/19

I am such a happy camper bachelor for a few years now but i get this conviction of having a child on my own lately. Landed on CoParents and I feel wonderful to have found a match without strings attached on raising a child. My co parent is on cloud nine. We are on our way to having a child and I admit it is scary but I am committed to raise this gift of life.

Response from Marie S., CoParents.co.uk Representative
Thank you very much for your message. No matter the age, you can also be a good father at 40 or 50 years!
stevenr303
1/15/19

I have fathered two healthy children via this site. Thanks CoParents for this wonderful opportunity.

Response from Marie S., CoParents.co.uk Representative
Thank you very much for your message and we wish you the best!
walterw86
11/25/18

Scam stay away its not even a legitimate site!!! Trys to give hope to people who want to start a baby when there is no intrested in helping onmy thing they are after is money in your bank account!!! STAY away fake site fake people fake everything. I've reported them to trading standards and now might report them to French police as that's where they are based!! They need to be shut down ASAP

Response from Marie S., CoParents.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your nice message, we reimburse the members on simple request friendly ... Nothing fake on our site ... apart from the donors in mass of which we suppress the profiles ....
megm30
4/12/18

Well I have tried them personally and feel they are really great in terms of service and pricing. I feel I have made the right choice now. Please do keep up the good service always!

bethanies
3/12/18

Hi friends...I am in my early forties and single. I did want to go for a baby through donor services. Checked out quite a few and they were not that great..Visited CoParents and to be honest was getting a positive vibe from the very first session. Things turned out good now and I have an one year kid. Pretty happy I should say!

karena225
2/7/18

I have personally tried to search in online for several trustable donor sources. When contacted most of them were not up to my expectations. I wanted a place which will first help me out in understanding the whole process. In that perspective I have called and visited them a couple of times and found them to be really patient. Here am now blessed with a baby girl!

norbyb
1/15/18

Today, after my last review of this non ethical, non professional, website CoParents.co.uk, I had my account deleted as a retaliation for my comments here. This is the way this manager deal with complaints. As in a dictatorship. Now judge for yourself what kind of people is running this sensitive business! This guy is a French dictator Franz Sof running this business from a bunker, I guess: 14 rue Charles V
Paris, 75004, France
contact@CoParents.com
Check on the google map where is their 'office'! A blue door of a private flat. I hope I can pay you a visit very soon in Paris to meet you personally! It will be a pleasure to knock your door and ask you face to face why you have deleted my account! Visit guaranteed.

Response from Marie S., CoParents.co.uk Representative
Here is the email of this member: "You are just amateurs online. There is a lot of professional website offering a better service. "
The site does not please him, he has the right, but in some cases he must go to the other sites, as he mentions.
scarlettej1
1/15/18

I am a person who hardly gives a good rating for any service. I am single and happy but I was badly wanting a child though not interested in the concept of marriage. Visited CoParent and initially found them to be very clear and focussed towards my needs which lasted until the last sitting. Good job guys!

angela2382
12/20/17

I just want to share my experience with Co-Parent. I really had a bad time before visiting here. I was in terrible depression and pain for not getting pregnant. Have tried all doctors and went on so many treatments which went in vain. Finally, in Co-Parent, I got my life back. Here now I am four months pregnant after the seven long years waiting! Just have a great feeling now.

scottb238
11/28/17

Looking for help to get a full refund. I canceled my subscription but they didnt stop the auto withdraw of $34 a month from PayPal. I dont use PayPal much so didnt see these transactions until recently. They only refunded a quarter of the transaction. Has this happened to anyone else? How can I get the balance of $510 back? Trying to get my case escalate but they will not reply back.

Updated: Based on Franz S. response, I should get a full refund because I never used the service. Let see if they do whats right.

Tip for consumers: Don’t subscribe to to service.

Response from Marie S., CoParents.co.uk Representative
In accordance with our terms of use, we have refunded unused subscriptions.
Subscription payments used can not be refunded.
russellp29
11/27/17

they changed my user name and did not allow me to post on their forum. Cannot read message or post email information.

Response from Marie S., CoParents.co.uk Representative
We change some nicks to ensure the security of our members.
Profiles are pending validation so that we verify your information.
Messaging is paying off, like all dating sites.
amandag118
11/12/17

I should admit that I am not a big believer in destiny but I had to accept that after visiting CoParents, the perception changed. My life changed literally after reaching out to them. I was having so many medical complications and my baby was getting delayed over several years. Finally, my partner suggested this lovely option and we explored CoParents. To be honest, I was having zero hope when I visited them. After the success and having a baby now, I want to share this experience which will benefit many like me.

traceyw45
10/19/17

I would like to personally thank CoParents for their best support and effort in helping me find the right sperm donor. As many others, I was very hesitant to use these kind of services, but I have to admit now that my opinion has fully changed now. Between they are not pricey too. Thanks CoParents !!

paulined18
10/9/17

Hi we now have a beautiful baby boy after using this site. Thank you so much for helping make our dream a reality.

martyh19
10/5/17

I just found my donor! Thank you coparents.co.uk you are the best! Highly recommended! You could find your donor too!

milav1
10/5/17

Definitely so great page and getting best value for money. Had a great time there 3 minutes of my life well spent and all for a good cause.

annak136
7/5/17

I discovered this website on a recommendation from a friend and I haven't been disappointed at all. Initially, I was a bit apprehensive, however, the registration and the process was pretty much a smooth experience. Found a donor within a short period and there has been no looking back at all. Thank you co-parent for the wonderful experience.

morkels
11/24/16

Recommended by my friend, I really had no Idea how great this website works! I found my donor just within a week after creating account with Coparents. Thankful to them and friend.

gab
11/12/16

Cannot tell if this site is scam or not, as I never get to that far to actually pay and subscribe, but based on experiences with registration, it wouldn't surprise me.

Registered on the site, filled up profile nicely, then tried to view my profile - it showed as deleted / awaiting validation. Poor user experience not to differentiate between those, but let's not expect too much. Since no sense to try contacting anyone until they can see my profile, I haven't subscribed but went away to came back after a few hour.

Back in a few hour, there's a mail in my mailbox "you have new matches". I deliberately turned off this type of notification before I logged off previously, so apparently they spam with email regardless the settings. Nothing about activation yet.

Went to login page, enter username + password, isn't not working. Quick check of the registration email, copy details from there, still not working. Trying with email, that works, but surprise, my username somehow has been changed, apparently they just rewrote it. Going to edit profile page, no option there to change it. Going back to main page, suddenly profile cease to exists (see screenshot). Login with email not working now either.

Conclusion: they either have a crap unreliable system which loses profiles, or they do not care about their users and just want their money. I think it's rather the second.

I have registered with my usual username what I use on every social network site, and used the my profile picture I use there too. So it's recognizable a simple google search on te pic or the username brings up those sites. And considering that at first my username was changed before my profile entirely disappeared, apparently they aren't allowing you to register with a username or picture you use on other sites online.

This smells a very greedy approach and possibly scam site, be aware if you try to register.

jonasl15
11/2/16

Finding a sperm donor on co parent was the right decision for us. Today we have a daughter and we love her so much. lost happiness returned home after she took born in our family!

zoeyl1
11/2/16

Coparent is a light of hope anyone looking to co-parent. Highly recommended to anyone looking for coparent. Superb website!

nancyi16
10/21/16

My friend referred me here because she also got results. Even I was also surprised with the way coparents team work. You begin to get responses from the donors soon. Its a great way to find a sperm donor especially for someone who find it hard to get. Highly recommended.

akims1
10/15/16

After talking to so many people, finally the wait ended and we found someone who was ready to donate sperms. The best thing I found about the website is, it is 100% safe for women. Highly recommended.

The donor must have his profile fully filled, with a photo and a piece of ID to get a free subscription

By Marie S., CoParents.co.uk Representative

Of course, 50% of our subscribers are gay or lesbian.

By Marie S., CoParents.co.uk Representative

You may receive messages, but to read them you must take a subscription. We have 10,000 members in the UK.

Helpful answer -3

Thank you to give us your email or your username to help. Or you can contact us on https://www.coparents.com/feedback.php

By Marie S., CoParents.co.uk Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CoParents.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for CoParents.co.uk