This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Consignme.co

Consignme.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consignme.co ranks 31st among Consignment sites.

How would you rate Consignme.co?

“Very satisfied customer.”

Harrison P.
1/27/19

Can't express how good they treated me. I shipped my camera using their free label. They sold it within 5 days. Got my money as promised and bought a new Nikon from them. The rep was very polite and amazing throughout the whole process.

harrisonp25

fisnikek
February 9th, 2019

I was looking for a new digital camera for my family. Something small and compact but with good image quality. Alex helped me choose the best canon rebel T7i. I saved like $150 from amazon and got a bunch of accessories. Highly recommend them

stacyk66
January 29th, 2019

I was kind of skeptical to send in my camera but felt very comfortable once Alex called me to explain it all. He absolutely delivered on his promise and I couldn't be More pleased with the process. It took just 3 days to get my camera to them. And then got paid the same day. I took the cash advance option which was only an extra $16. Deff worth it.

nickl143
January 27th, 2019

I got a bunch of tire kickers off of Facebook and craigslist was just full of scammers. I actually Found this site through Instagram and sent them my Nikon D750. Took about 3 days to get to them and another 6 to get it sold. Amazing service and the customer support was above and beyond what I expected. HIGHLY recommend consignme.co

fizk1
February 1st, 2019

I'm sure like most people, I was skeptical to send in my camera gear but the truth is. It was WORTH IT. I dealt with Alex and was outstanding throughout the process. TRY THEM out you definitely won't regret it.

tamazm
January 27th, 2019

I found them through Facebook shared post and decided to sell them my canon 7D. They gave me more than I expected and were spot on with the customer service. Alex was amazing. Ask for Alex.

julieh429
January 27th, 2019

Wonderful experience. I highly reccomend them. Especially if you trying to buy a new camera. I wound up purchasing a lens and a canon body and traded my old rebel.

Tip for consumers:
Just be sure you pack your stuff well during transit.

miad25
February 9th, 2019

Alex was amazing. I can't put to words how amazing they treated me. From the trade to the sale of the new Nikon I bought. They were friendly, knowledgeable and quick to ship

tomb603
January 29th, 2019

I had a great experience. I had a few offers on my stuff but just wanted it gone. Alex was amazing and honest and took care of everything. This site is amazing.

dm326
January 27th, 2019

I found them on IG and decided to send us them my Sony alpha and phew lenses for the new a7riii. They sold my camera for just what they said they would and actually got me the a7R iii for like 600 cheaper than B&H which was offered me like 200 less than Alex.

brettc70
January 29th, 2019

I found them on Facebook and dealt with Alex. I sent them my Nikon D7500. I was expecting to just sell it but they had an insane deal on a D5 which I was surprised. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them. They did right by me. And the Pay out was more than fair.

melindam91
February 4th, 2019

I wasn't sure what to do with my rebel. After some research I found them on Instagram and was very pleased with my experience.

Very easy. They reply within minutes if not hours.

By Julie h.

My friend Lana shared the page on Facebook and so I found their page there.

By Julie h.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Consignme.co staff and other customers.

We are a leading technology platform in the US for trading high-end cameras and lenses.

albih
Alex A.
Founder

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consignme.co?

Have a question about Consignme.co?