Conquest Advisors

Conquest Advisors

Conquest Advisors has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Conquest Advisors ranks 11th among Brokerage sites.

How would you rate Conquest Advisors?

“One of the best experiences”

Chad H.
4/13/20

These people are awesome! They went the extra mile to help us find the right house! They also acted quickly to help get our offer approved when we found out there were other offers coming through at the same time. We are really enjoying our new home, and greatly appreciate their efforts from start to finish! We would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell a home!

chadh190
April 13th, 2020
andrewd346
March 28th, 2020
They truly went above and beyond for us as our buyer's agent. From the beginning, they negotiated with the seller and got us a fantastic deal. They did walk-throughs several times for us, and when we ran into a snag with financing, they called business bankers for us to help us save the situation. I would highly recommend Conquest Advisors to anyone, and we absolutely plan to use them again in the future!
joshg175
March 11th, 2020
Understanding a sophisticated real estate landscape is a talent and somehow the professionals at Conquest Advisors have it. They're so knowledgeable when it comes to real estate markets. Very easy to do business with Conquest, and it's a bonus that they close in cash. Straight forward, no surprises, very fair.
bryanr146
February 26th, 2020
The communication with Conquest Advisors has been a pleasure. They were responsive, honest, and always going above and beyond to please everyone. Would recommend them.
joshuam481
March 18th, 2020
I don't write reviews often, but I felt the need to in this case. I was looking for an apartment for about 6 months, dealing with whatever realtor was showing the apartments I found online, playing phone tag or the realtors not calling me back. It was a giant hassle. When I contacted this company - I was finally dealing with someone that actually wanted to find me my new apartment. These guys listened to my criteria & did not waste my time. They showed me apartments in my price range & the area I desired. We found an apartment & got me approved & moved in within 2 weeks. And even after I moved in, there was a problem, & because they wanted to make sure I was happy, they helped resolve that as well. I would definitely recommend Conquest to anyone looking for a new home as I was very happy with their services.

Questions? Get answers from the Conquest Advisors staff and other customers.

jafg
Jaf G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conquest Advisors?

Have a question about Conquest Advisors?