Review of Confortshopp

Tel: +1.4165385457
confortshopp.com@contactprivacy.com

pauly66
1/17/19

Fraud! Wish I had found this information before I bout two of the $12.97 items. The winter Garden address (near Orlando) is a fake. The Spain address, Beatriz de suabia 1, 41006 Sevilla, A Coruña, Spain is probably fake as well. I had acquired their "catalog" was on the Walmart site. Watch out!
Paul, 706-414-5683
And I am expected to give their site a star!

jamem13
1/16/19

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING! THE COMPANY IS A FAKE! THEY WILL TAKE UR MONEY AND SEND U NOTHING BUT A FAKE EMAIL! ITS ALMOST SO OBVIOUS ITS A FAKE, THEY TIME U? AND PUT ALL THIS SECURE CHECK OUT NONSENSE LIKE OVER KILL. DONT NOT DO IT! WISH I KNEW HOW TO REPORT THEM!

traviss95
1/16/19

In case the price of everything doesn't give you a clear enough message, this site is a scam. Avoid.

fuckc4
1/14/19

it's literally a complete scam, they don't send you anything. the site says everything is $12.97 so matter what it is

scottb633
1/14/19

This is not a legitimate business. Fraudulent business capitalizing on unaware customers and the government shutdown. Do not order. You will receive no merchandise.

cmsa
1/14/19

CONFORTSHOP.COM IS A SCAM! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!! They take money but never send you anything! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS DEALT WITH THEM. SCAM SCAM SCAMSCAM SCAM SCAMSCAM SCAM SCAMSCAM SCAM SCAMSCAM SCAM SCAMSCAM SCAM SCAMSCAM SCAM SCAMSCAM SCAM SCAMSCAM SCAM SCAMSCAM SCAM SCAMSCAM SCAM SCAMSCAM SCAM SCAM

racheld263
1/12/19

This is a fake site. They do not respond and months later still have not sent my baby diaper bag. Please avoid them at a cost.

oleanders
1/11/19

I waited a whole month for a chair here didn't get one response or anything don't buy here your just losing your money

nataliel74
1/10/19

I purchased a lightweight stroller and received no confirmation of it coming and money was taken from my account. I emailed to cancel the order and the email got sent back as not being a valid address. Avoid at all costs

ruthd88
1/7/19

They take your money and do not send you anything. I ordered a diaper bag for $12.97 and paid for it online with my credit card. I got an email back confirming my order and another email saying to check back in 2 to 3 days to track my shipment. there never was a tracking number given and my emails to them went on answered.

caylah4
1/5/19

I ordered a baby dopler to watch my baby's heart rate as I was ask to buy my doc it never was sent I lost my baby and feel I could have new something was wrong if I had my dopler now I'm 8 weeks pregnant need a dopler but I'm afraid to order another

rebeccac273
1/4/19

My sister ordered a projector for her son that is in the army for Christmas and never received it has been a month already

taraz9
1/4/19

Almost purchased a baby monitor. Thank god I decided to google for reviews and checked other items on the site... just had me wondering the price was too good... thought it was like A bid to realize it was fake . Beware everyone it's fake. All prices are the same for each item no matter what it is. Figured if this helps give more bad ratings and reviews they'll take it down.

priscillag36
1/3/19

Like all the reviews, I got scammed! Thought that was purchasing a great deal on a light weight baby stroller for $12.97. this is a fraudulent company and I have disputed the charge with my credit card company 2 days after the purchase. Please file a complain so this company stop scamming consumers.

I have also filed a complain with shopify and I am waiting on their return. Google should also be informed as it was the top Product on their "shopping" tab.
Save your money and do not buy from this company.

charbelk1
12/30/18

It's a dirty scam company and all reviews below are right, I raise my complain to the main store witch dealing with confortshopp and promised me for their investigation and my money back. Kindly do the same as I did and complain for this site:

support@shopify.com

gloriag109
12/28/18

Order three products and gVe my credit card info. I have never received products and all contact info for them is bogus. It wasn't until I printed the receipt and saw their name that I was suspicious.

vikrantc1
12/23/18

The website doesnt send any item ,its a total fake site. Please dont ever buy anything you wont get anything from this site...

carlosd98
12/18/18

SCAM SCAM SCAM , don't trust YOU WOULD NOT GET WAT YOU PURCHASED !!!! COMPLETE SCAM... ITS BEEN A WEEK ND STILL NOTHING , NOT EVEN A TRACKING NUMBER

bellen1
12/15/18

To good to be true ..all prices are the same ..Thank God didnt able to continue purchasing ..I read all reviews in this site ..not 1 a good rating all are bad!be aware

hankq
12/14/18

I ordered three items from this web, never heard back except one text from 260-2012070. The address is Florida is a fake one. You can check it on Google map or zillow.com. Is there any mechanism to stop such scam?

tinam318
12/12/18

Scam site, I thought I was getting a good deal. After buy the item it sent me an email saying in 2-3 days I would get my shipping details. This made me worry, I checked out the site, everything is the same price and the contact information is fake. Phones unreachable and it's a number out of Kuntucky, the adress is out of Florida. I should have know with the title Con-fortshopp, there a rip off Comfortshoppe.

nikkik37
12/8/18

I ordered a Fetal Doppler from here which was suppose to cost me $12.97. Turns out everything on the website is that price which I didn't notice before and I retraced the phone number, email, and address all were not what they said they were. One was a house and the other was a school in Spain. The number is used for scams and both emails I got a failure to send notice. DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE!!!! (I wish I had found out sooner)

Let's put it this way. I will not receive my money back!

By Paul Y.

No experience prior to this one. This was the first time purchasing something from this company

By Priscilla g.

The price point looks like a good deal and the company looked legitimate.

By Priscilla g.

The government shutdown has prevented any complaints to the Better Business Bureau. These folks are opportunists.

By Scott B.

Texted to 260-2102070 and sent an email, Never get a response.

By hank q.

Questions? Get answers from the Confortshopp staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Confortshopp