Computer Repair Tech

Computer Repair Tech has a consumer rating of 4.94 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Computer Repair Tech also ranks 19th among Tech Support sites.

How would you rate Computer Repair Tech?

“Obaid Software Company”

Obaid V.
5/6/17

Obaid Software Company in Vienna Should be Your First Call For The Help You Need! We get people out fast with services that are second to none. We treat you like family because we care. Having a loved one in jail is a stressful situation, and our goal is to take the stress out and get your loved one out.Emran Diagonstic Co, in the last ten years the Martindale AV rated, AVVO 10.0, and Better Business Bureau A+ rated firm has grown and matured with lawyers who are MBAs, biotechnologists, former commercial bankers and a host of other varied backgrounds that put law and practical knowledge in your back pocket.

obaidv
May 6th, 2017
backgrounds that put law and practical knowledge in your back pocket.
josephk44
April 4th, 2015
They were terrific. Helped me out of a jam, I recommend them.
thomasa35
January 2nd, 2015
Best service. Very quick and convenient computer repair.. Very reasonably priced. Thanks allot!!!!!!
donnap20
November 7th, 2014
They were terrific. Helped me out of a jam, I recommend them.
wandaw6
October 22nd, 2014
Computerrepairtech.com is an excellent online company repair services for computer running windows. This site provides high quality online computer repair services for PC or laptops. I got a wonderful experience from this service. Computer repairing takes too much time. But from this service I got professional repairing service very quickly. All services include free antivirus.
samr42
September 22nd, 2014
yolandag2
May 9th, 2013
Excellent service. Quick and convienient computer repair.. Very resonably priced. Thanks!!!!!!
deborahe2
April 29th, 2013
April 29 2013
When I first started getting familiar with computers I did a lot of messy things to my computer.I looked around for a business that could help me fix the errors I created.I decided on Computer Repair Tech. and was so happy with my choice.The first time using MR.Camacho's business was a wonderful experience as well as affordable.He helped me all the way through the repair,it took him two days of continuous work but he did it without complaint.I have gone back since the first time which was in 2010.Thank you Josh!
pezhmanp
August 11th, 2012
Mr. Camacho was fantastic. I had an extremely difficult issue that i was completely lost in, contacting Mr. Camacho and my issue was solved within seconds. I cant thank Mr. Camacho enough, had a great experience and i highly recommend everyone to visit his website and have the pleasure to work with him.
Josh C. – Computer Repair Tech Rep
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review! I also wanted to confirm to future visitors that computerrepairtech.com and computerrepairtech.org are both our websites. We simply did not obtain the .com until after we started using sitejabber.
emmah3
August 5th, 2011
I read the previous reviews and they are right Josh is excellent! My daughter's laptop had frozen up completely so I took a leap of faith and went online and Josh guided me through the process to allow him to work his magic - professional, painless and excellent value for money. I will have no hesitation in using his services again or recommending the website to others.
norac
August 4th, 2011
Josh did an amazing job on my notebook. It's the easiest repair site I've ever been. Just click the "get started" button and Josh will personally guide you through the whole thing. It's fast and very affordable. So I highly recommend them for any computer problems.
mikem36
March 21st, 2011
I called Josh and he was very professional and very helpful. I called him from Kuwait and he walked me thru the process which was complicated but he made it painless and easy to walk me thru this virus. Thank you for the professional support!! Mike Mason, Kuwait

anthonym9
October 18th, 2010
Josh to the rescue!

I had a virus on my computer that was hijacking all my browsers and redirecting me to unwanted places as well as blocking access to other sites. I tried everything I knew. I called several local repair techs and they were of no help.

I did a search on Bing for remote PC repair and found Josh at computerrepairtech.org. It turned out to be my lucky day. For a flat rate Josh worked extremely hard and spent considerable time fixing the problem. He went way beyond the call of duty to help me.

I am very pleased with the service Josh provided. I would definitely use him again. And I also give him my highest recommendation.

Thanks again Josh.

Anthony

williamm11
July 27th, 2010
back in april i caught a simple virus that everyone told me would only lag out my computer, it saved itself in every part of savable memory, and was completely unremovable and made my computer nothing more than useless in safemode, after asking several "technicians" what i should do and getting the same reply "just format" josh had contacted me and spent several hours, fixing, and scanning, my computer, he even took a copy of the virus and sent it into one of the AV websites just to make it put into the AV db, im very glad that i found this tech, very knowledgeable in what he does, and refuses to stop until the problem is solved, thank you very much josh
Josh C. – Computer Repair Tech Rep
Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

ricardog
June 13th, 2010
I just finished a session with Josh @computerrepairtech.org This man successfully troubleshot and repaired a problem that was bothering me for a few weeks. It was a difficult repair, beyond the scope of the average user but he came through and also tested my system several times to ensure everything was running correctly. I will highly recommend his service to all my friends and family. Josh if you are reading this I anoint you King of Cyberspace and Ruler of all PC's.
Josh C. – Computer Repair Tech Rep
lol! "King of Cyberspace and Ruler of all PC's" i'm moving up in the world! :)

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

nancyb3
May 4th, 2010
Josh is the greatest. After talking with several other repair sites, he was the only one to solve the problem. He is worth his weight in gold. He went above and beyond the call of duties to solve my problem. He worked for several hours a couple different days until he got the job done. Will always go back to his site. Nancy from Anacortes, Wa

* Josh C is an affiliate of ComputerRepairTech.org

Hi Ned C, sorry for the late response it says you asked the question 12 hours ago but I didn't get the email notification until 40 minutes ago. As long as I can get connected to the computer then I can remove the virus. I won't have time to do a virus removal tonight but stop by the live chat during the business hours listed on the homepage at http://www.computerrepairtech.com/

By Josh C.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Computer Repair Tech staff and other customers.

Online Computer Repair

Josh C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Computer Repair Tech?

Have a question about Computer Repair Tech?