Company Host

Company Host has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Company Host also ranks 34th among Web Hosting sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 87.5%
How would you rate Company Host?

“Designing my website”

Z L.
6/13/20

I really enjoyed working with Company Host, not only were they professional and helpful, they worked endlessly to make my vision a reality. Excellent customer service and great aftercare support! I totally recommend!

zl6
June 13th, 2020
jodid42
May 5th, 2020
Absolutely love his work ethics! Hes very professional and creative. Very easy to get in contact with, respond in a matter of minutes! Will for sure do all my company graphics and site with him.
sherlones
April 11th, 2020
I've used other logo designers before but nothing has come close to how mine came out so bold an clear in detail thanks again for the great work
jayr373
July 11th, 2020
Excellent service, managed to translate my initial brief to the website and actually improved on it as well as offering productive suggestions all at a very reasonable cost, definitely great value and would be happy to recommend to anybody.
christinah447
January 24th, 2020
Company Host is our go to for any web or business card design, and web hosting, this being our second time using their services. Communication is second to none, and any issues are dealt with satisfactorily which to me shows the standards of any company. Highly recommended! Thank you for your services.
odanec
April 12th, 2020
First I must say the customer service was excellent.
I love the fact that you communicate with me during the whole design. Step by step
And for me personal "customer service" is everything when running a business and your customer service was thanks a *******@companyhost
salmaf2
March 30th, 2020
We asked for 3 logo designs and was given 3 great logos. We were kept up to date with the process and Javon ensured that we were 100% happy with all the designs. Highly recommend this service if you want a professional look for your business.
javong1
July 19th, 2018
It was a privilege working with the helpful and supportive Company Host. They were friendly, fast and efficient, delivering our brief on time, within budget. From conception to completion of the website, their advice on what would work best for us was always smart and insightful. We will be sure to recommend their work to our clients, or in fact anyone wanting a professional presence on the web. We look forward to working again, and again, in the future.
yilenav
August 6th, 2019
I couldn't recommend Company Host enough. I am absolutely obsessed with my logo and website. Customer service is second to none. They are super polite, professional and efficient. If I had any questions or doubts they were attended to promptly. I even learnt some things along the way. Thank you so much Company Host. I will make sure to send anybody who needs a logo or website your way!
toyab5
July 13th, 2019
My experience has been much more than having a professional website built.
I have had support through out building my business. Which has been priceless.
The website itself was built in 2 weeks unbelievably quick no corners were cut.
The whole process was transparent every step was explained.
I am very happy with the website it's easy to use. Would absolutely recommend
dionnes7
July 23rd, 2019
I was using one of the big main companies and they deleted all 7 of my websites, which they couldn't recover.
I searched around and decided on Company Host and couldn't have made a better choice, the service is great and bespoke, no website crashes.
Someones always on hand to deal with any queries and I have now been recommending them to everyone I know.
I am very pleased!
ericac82
July 24th, 2018
Company Host was very helpful as well as supportive. They went through each process with me step by step so I completely understood what work was being done. They also guided me and gave me advise that helped to improve the design of my website. I now have a website that looks better and user-friendly which has helped to attract more clients
sharonc422
July 7th, 2019
I chose this company as I was starting a small business. This is my honest review: 100 listened to what I wanted and needed and gave me above and beyond to grow my business., which is going from strength to strength, thanks to company host designing my logo business cards and web page.

Thank you so much.
karlj43
July 13th, 2019
I have now migrated 4 websites over to Company Host and both times the support team have been amazing. They were extremely helpful and quick to respond. I'm not a tech person so they explained everything in a way that made total sense to me. Thanks to the Company Host team.
janines41
July 7th, 2019
I cannot fault Company Host AT ALL. Very professional and very impressive! My logo is exquisite, eye catching and has received a tonne of compliments. I most definitely will direct anyone I know to Company Host for all their logo/web needs. Thank you Company Host!
eclipsiall
August 5th, 2018
Company Host has been such a big help with setting up my website for my business. They're professional and efficient and I would definitely recommend their services to others!
jasonm509
July 24th, 2018
Company host are a fantastic hosting company, with a great team that is always on hand to help which is a refreshing change from the usual run around you get from similar companies! There staff are friendly and always prompt and efficient in dealing with any issues. A pleasure to work with...
kristinb99
September 16th, 2018
Company Host was very professional and supportive and guided me along the way for bringing my first website to life. They were always very responsive to all changes and found solutions to all of my requests. I am very happy with the final product and would recommend them to anyone looking to bring their dream website to life.
jasonb541
July 19th, 2018
Company Host has been hosting our websites for over 4 years. By far one of the best hosting providers we've used within the last 10 years of trading. The hosting services has been exceptional and I cannot recall any down time within the 4 years.

Questions? Get answers from the Company Host staff and other customers.

Company Host provides Web Hosting, Web Design, and Domain Registration services. We pride ourself in helping companies achieve their goals by providing the necessary web hosting and web development tools to transform your business into, its full potential.

Designing a website can be complicated, which is why we are here to help you every step of the way. We try not to complicate things by using too many web jargons to confuse you, making the process as quick and easy as possible. This allows you to focus more on the needs of your clients and deliver your services in a user-friendly and eye-catching way.

javong
Javon G.
Managing Director

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Company Host?

Have a question about Company Host?