Review of Company Host

admin@companyhost.co.uk

1 star

yilenav
8/6/19

I couldn't recommend Company Host enough. I am absolutely obsessed with my logo and website. Customer service is second to none. They are super polite, professional and efficient. If I had any questions or doubts they were attended to promptly. I even learnt some things along the way. Thank you so much Company Host. I will make sure to send anybody who needs a logo or website your way!

dionnes7
7/23/19

I was using one of the big main companies and they deleted all 7 of my websites, which they couldn't recover.
I searched around and decided on Company Host and couldn't have made a better choice, the service is great and bespoke, no website crashes.
Someones always on hand to deal with any queries and I have now been recommending them to everyone I know.
I am very pleased!

karlj43
7/13/19

I have now migrated 4 websites over to Company Host and both times the support team have been amazing. They were extremely helpful and quick to respond. I'm not a tech person so they explained everything in a way that made total sense to me. Thanks to the Company Host team.

toyab5
7/13/19

My experience has been much more than having a professional website built.
I have had support through out building my business. Which has been priceless.
The website itself was built in 2 weeks unbelievably quick no corners were cut.
The whole process was transparent every step was explained.
I am very happy with the website it's easy to use. Would absolutely recommend

sharonc422
7/7/19

I chose this company as I was starting a small business. This is my honest review: 100 listened to what I wanted and needed and gave me above and beyond to grow my business., which is going from strength to strength, thanks to company host designing my logo business cards and web page.

Thank you so much.

janines41
7/7/19

I cannot fault Company Host AT ALL. Very professional and very impressive! My logo is exquisite,eye catching and has received a tonne of compliments. I most definitely will direct anyone I know to Company Host for all their logo/web needs. Thank you Company Host!

kristinb99
9/16/18

Company Host was very professional and supportive and guided me along the way for bringing my first website to life. They were always very responsive to all changes and found solutions to all of my requests. I am very happy with the final product and would recommend them to anyone looking to bring their dream website to life.

eclipsiall
8/5/18

Company Host has been such a big help with setting up my website for my business. They're professional and efficient and I would definitely recommend their services to others!

ericac82
7/24/18

Company Host was very helpful as well as supportive. They went through each process with me step by step so I completely understood what work was being done. They also guided me and gave me advise that helped to improve the design of my website. I now have a website that looks better and user-friendly which has helped to attract more clients

jasonm509
7/24/18

Company host are a fantastic hosting company, with a great team that is always on hand to help which is a refreshing change from the usual run around you get from similar companies! There staff are friendly and always prompt and efficient in dealing with any issues. A pleasure to work with...

jasonb541
7/19/18

Company Host has been hosting our websites for over 4 years. By far one of the best hosting providers we've used within the last 10 years of trading. The hosting services has been exceptional and I cannot recall any down time within the 4 years.

javong1
7/19/18

It was a privilege working with the helpful and supportive Company Host. They were friendly, fast and efficient, delivering our brief on time, within budget. From conception to completion of the website, their advice on what would work best for us was always smart and insightful. We will be sure to recommend their work to our clients, or in fact anyone wanting a professional presence on the web. We look forward to working again, and again, in the future.

Questions? Get answers from the Company Host staff and other customers.

Company Host?