Review of CompAndSave

Tel: 877.465.6888
info@compandsave.com

jamesd726
8/23/18

shipped a black toner cartridge in the yellow box. After a few calls many emails and a photo shoot, they pretty much told me to "F" off. I dispute through my Credit card. i am good now, So, "F" them at Conpandsave.com

dons122
4/19/17

Ordered ink from comp and save black. Received the ink 4-10-2017 and all of the ink colors had expired on 07-2016. Almost a full year out of date. I would never used this ink company again. Sending ink that is almost a year out of date is not good business.

cindyl97
4/4/17

I have never ordered non-HP cartridges, but decided to give it a try because I thought I could save money. I regret my decision and will never purchase from CompNSave again. They sent me a defective cartridge and all they would do for me is 'allow' me to return the defective cartridge for a refund. I spent so much additional paper, ink, time and effort trying to figure out what was wrong with my printer. Turns out I should have checked for a defective cartridge first.

elizabethm108
11/21/16

Excellent product and support. Pay much less than I would if I had bought at a office supply store and the quality of the product is fantastic. Really appreciate their service. Great savings. Now, in honesty, and after reading some complaints about the amount of ink in the cartridge, I must add that I don't use the printer often (if I was to print 10 pages in 8 months it would have been an exception), but I still need to have the cartridge full in every printer in order to prevent damage to the equipment, with that said, I can't really comment on the amount of ink--whether it is full or below standard-- but the delivery was fast, the product fit the specifications and it was purchased with a great discount. I HAVE TESTED THE PRODUCT BY PRINTING STEADILY and I must say that if anything, it has more ink than the cartridges I buy from office supplies, so I'll stick with my review that this company delivers a good product.

donh81
2/5/16

Ink cartridges light on ink. They don't print many pages.

cheric2
3/7/14

You buy ink cartridges based on what they say will work in your particular printer. When they DO NOT work (as evidently in most HP printers), they will not refund shipping either way. It's like an infomercial scam. They get their money anyway via shipping fees. I will NEVER purchase from them again.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the CompAndSave staff and other customers.

CompAndSave?