Review of Collinsharper

shaneh98
7/13/18

No mission & vision
No professionalism
Worse thing payout not at time
I am really disappointed that collins harper has still not paid me the Salary that Im owed for the work I did for collins harper. Its not a lot of money, but actually I think that this is more a matter of respect.
I have always been there at the drop of a hat to sort out any problems you might have. I hate working

Response from Jeff Y., Collinsharper Representative
Collins Harper is dedicated to best in industry software and support services. In our pursuit of building the ideal team, we give individuals the tools, the opportunities, and empower them to reach their fullest potentials. Collins Harper is always happy to talk to members past or present about issues related to their employment.
kalebh
1/27/17

We have quite the interesting history with Collins Harper dating back to 2013 when our website's security was compromised. The past is the past, and even after a number of unfortunate events, I don't believe they are a bad company. The reason for this review is because of my most recent purchase made on January 23rd 2017.

On January 23rd 2017, they refused to let me buy a new shipping plugin from them and the reason they gave me is because they said that we have an overdue balance from several years ago for $2000 which is shocking because this is the first time I ever heard of this overdue invoice! The only evidence they had that apparently proves I owe them this money is an overly vague invoice that was dated with that days date (01/24/2017) instead of the original invoice from years ago (see attached).

When I started asking Jeff Yard for more details about the situation, Jeff replied to me saying: Rather than get into this, please look for products and services elsewhere. I have talked to the team and we are unable to support your organization at this time due to past billing issues. This is especially an absurd excuse since the plugins on their website are only offered after you paid for it (ie. no credit terms).

If I owe them money, then I encourage them to come forward with the evidence so I can pay them but if not, then be honest and stop making these wild & baseless accusations against me.

Response from Jeff Y., Collinsharper Representative
Collins Harper is dedicated to best in industry software and support services. Collins Harper is always happy to talk to clients past or present about issues related to their development. In this case, the client was several years past their warranty period and communicated in a hostile manner which resulted in our organization revoking communication.

Questions? Get answers from the Collinsharper staff and other customers.

Collinsharper?