Review of Codes2unlock

Codes2unlock reviews

sales@codes2unlock.com

tomm646
1/15/19

Ordered unlock code for Samsung Galaxy S9 on EE and got code within 1 working day. Worked first time.

johns2577
1/13/18

Metro PCS allows you to unlock your phones "FREE of Charge" after 90 days, Not wanting to wait 90 days, I paid $39.99 to codes2unlock. Probably because Metro puts a block on the iemi number for 90 days, I have been unable to unlock my phone since I cannot connect to the server using the unlock app. Now codes2unlock is fighting me on their so called "Money Back Guarantee". So my advice, wait the 90 days and contact Metro PCS and get it unlocked for "FREE". Thanks' Tim

jenniferd192
5/21/17

Codes2unlock provide a network unlocking service for mobile phones. The response time for providing you with an unlock code is quoted as about a couple of days. If you ask very very nicely they may even provide the unlock code in a day, which they did for me. The instructions for entering the unlock code into your phone are full and accurate except for a "silly girl" like me. The other service provider SIM I was using was sim locked with my password. I had forgotten that and when I enter the NCK code supplied it failed to network unlock the phone. I contacted Codes2unlock stating that their code didn't work. Their email responses to me were quick and full of further information. As I had "2 attempts left", I tried to unlock my phone again. This time when I entered their unlock code again it failed. When I looked carefully at my phone screen it stated that the SIM unlock code had failed. I entered in my correct SIM PIN, got taken to a network unlock screen and then entered the unlock code supplied by Codes2unlock and immediately my phone was network ulocked. Thank you Codes2unlock. The price and service of these people is excellent.

juans68
4/28/17

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 was needed to be unlocked of international travel. I found this website from just googling unlock codes for the model phone. Lead me straight to it. Signed up, and got code within 24 hours. Popped non network card and bingo! UNLOCKED. I now have freedom to use any network I choose for work and personal use. I highly recommend.

am9257
4/24/17

thank you unlocked first time, just updating software i had delayed to see if it requests the code again. it restarted no problem unlocked 4 ever.

francescop6
4/21/17

Perfect after sale service and "magical" Samsung S7 edge mobile new life with IMEI defreezing. I bought the mobile 2°nd hand through E_Bay from USA and it came blocked by provider.

enzof10
3/26/17

After a few fails I thought my phone was unlockable. But Codes2unlock went the extra distance, determined to detect and correct specific problems, instructing me exactly how to free up my phone.

Edit: Had to change the rating. Because, coincidentally, since unlocking my phone, the camera and bluetooth no longer function. Two very important features on any phone fail to operate.

jonathana40
3/24/17

had to wait a bit but worked perfectly :) . bought an unwanted gift was locked to Vodafone uk but after 15days a code was sent and now a happy customer.

lukiel
2/1/17

Don not purcharse anything with this thieves.
I paid 25USD. the promise me to send me the code after 48 hours, but they never send me anything.
i send them a lot of messages and the only answer i have was: "WE ALREADY UNLOCK YOUR PHONE, WE ARE DONE OUR JOB"
Big big scammers.
don not purchase, not even with paypal, i trust in paypal and they never returned my money.
YOU ARE WARNED!!!!

jd192
11/19/16

I purchased unlock codes for an LG Pheonix 2 in September, receiving 4 possible unlock codes. After entering all 4 invalid codes, resulting in a carrier lock taking over a brand new phone, had to return the phone, then requested a full refund for the invalid unlock codes. I have yet to a refund or any further contact from Codes2Unlock. I will not attempt to use their services again and would not advise others to trust the unlock codes paid for and sent upon request.

lazara2
10/27/16

This is what they tell you after taking your money!

"Hi,

we want to inform you that unlock code for this imei number is not found in regular database,

we have submitted it to premium database to get the code, soon it will be cleared and we will let you know.

In the mean time please again verify the locked network and imei number of your phone as the most common reason for not found is providing wrong order information,
Thanks "
2 weeks passed and nothing happened!

cynthiaw54
9/15/16

We've bought 3 codes for 3 phones and they all 3 worked like a charm! So happy to not be tied to AT&T!

frankyt
4/7/16

i am very satisfy with your fast response... now i can use any sim card on my samsung s3... thanks to codes2unlock team...

ronnys7
12/30/15

I've purchased unlock codes from CODES2UNLOCK plenty of time and they always delivered when they say they would big thanks and always a customer. .... cheers! HAPPYNEWYEARS!

tihomirp
11/12/15

I unlocked 2 Lg spiri phones. Everything was ok. For the first one I was waiting 24 hour, for second one 2 hours. There was stated in info email I will wait 1-3 hours, so this is only thing it was not true. But it was saturday evening I posted request.

kelvinr12
10/29/15

I work very well unlock code was sent pretty quickly, unfortunately the htc one i wanted to switch to still didn't work i ended up buying a whole new phone.

perryr7
9/15/15

Worked fine for me. Ordered on Thursday received codes on Monday. Unlocked my phone in 3 minutes. Totally recommend them to anyone.

varunp
9/12/15

Fast and reliable, Did exactly as they said. Received code earlier than expected and unlock code worked fine. Would certainly recommend this company to anybody.

ginam31
9/2/15

I didn't believe it would. Thought it was a scam. Paid with PayPal and waited few hours for the email with my unlock code and wow it works, I am going to unlock my other phones. So much happy with the service! they kept their promise.

qondilem
7/16/15

Got my unlock sim code in 2 days and my note 3 is now unlocked . Price is also very good. I will use your services again. Thank you codes2unlock

megant12
6/24/15

I have some doubts but after using it i am very happy with this company - service was safe, fact, and worked like a charm!!

yitayalm
3/9/15

I paid them 100+ dolar on 27 of feb last month and i havent still get any result they keep on making diffent reasons again again not good company @all they dont leave on there words i dont understand u guys r saying with in 30 minutes i think all u fake back ground!

oliviap2
8/5/13

I ordered unlock code for my motorola phone, pay them a price, get confirmation email and all things are going smoothly but after 3 days i didn't get my code then i contact the support team and they respond me very fastly and i found it was my mistake not checking my junk folder. they already send me the code 3 days ago. Thanks

ashleya18
7/28/13

I got unlock code for my samsung galaxy and unlocked my phone in just few minutes
after placing my order, i got the code and very helpful code entry instruction which are very easy to follow, happy with their service, Thank you

tylers24
7/22/13

Perfect service, I ordered unlock code for my samsung, they delivered it quickly with complete code entry instructions, everything is fine and i unlocked my phone, already recommended to friends, thank you

Questions? Get answers from the Codes2unlock staff and other customers.

Codes2unlock?