Review of CodeJunkies

Tel: 727-431-0650
support@dateldesign.com

devyned
6/23/15

I was sent a broken unit and never got a response by support. The packaging my unit was in was beat up and had a lot of wear and tear. Once I opened it and tried to use the merchandise it fell apart in my hands. Ive owned these before and they arent nearly that fragile. I was sent a defective unit. Support has not and is never going to respond so I have to accept the fact that they scammed me. If you ever order this product just use Amazon, worst case is something is wrong but Amazon support WILL fix it. Ive called every support number and emailed every address I could find, none of the numbers are in service and the emails dont respond. WATCH OUT FOR THESE SCAMMERS! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!

paulc77
Paul C.
1/18/15

Very, very bad customer support. I've contacted them several times about something that's an emergency, but I have received no response. Therefore, I have figure it out of my own. And I though this site was about finding cheats, not saves. I want cheats, not saves damn it. That's about it.

Tip for consumers: This site isn't very informative. I recommended using Yahoo search to find what you need.

Questions? Get answers from the CodeJunkies staff and other customers.

CodeJunkies?