This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

CoachOutlet.euro-us.net

CoachOutlet.euro-us.net has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CoachOutlet.euro-us.net ranks 249th among Handbags sites.

How would you rate CoachOutlet.euro-us.net?

“Scam site”

Lane F.
12/30/17

Negative 1 trillion stars. This is not Coach handbags this is a scam site. Do not make any purchases. Coach only has brick mortar outlets and sales by invitation only online.

carolynd33
August 2nd, 2016

Bought two "coach" purses. They smell, they're from China, took almost a month to get here (slow boat?), definitely not Coach. No return address so no recourse to send back or get a refund. Not sure of website address.

lanef
December 30th, 2017

tarynt
April 20th, 2016

I clicked on this website as it's one of the first to pop up when you google Coach Outlets. I gazed lovely at all the bags and accessories for 45 minutes. I finally selected the bag that spoke to me. I'm not sure what happened or why my instinct kicked in - but I hesitated. I don't usually hesitate when it comes to Coach. Anyway - I looked around the site and everything looked really legit. STILL... something told me to beware. So... I called Coach Customer Support to see if they would verify the site. Thank goodness, I did. She told me there is only one official Coach outlet store online and it is by invite only because the site isn't always open. I was relieved and a little sad. I really wanted that bag. I haven't found it anywhere else. If I can save one woman's heart from breaking, I've done my job. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!

Questions? Get answers from the CoachOutlet.euro-us.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CoachOutlet.euro-us.net?

Have a question about CoachOutlet.euro-us.net?