Review of CNN

CNN reviews

Tel: 1465485492

ianm18
12/7/11

Great site to get all the news you need.

jessicas7
10/14/11

I find it a great source for my media and news.

I have it as my homepage so I can check on things when I log on.

bethanyk
9/30/11

I have always been a fan of CNN news. Many people are starting to realize thier reliability as i have for so many years, thanks for all your support

lorrainew3
9/14/11

I visit this sire daily. I think everyone needs to keep up on world news. This site offers many articles about world problems. The articles a very interesting also give insight to what might be coming in the future. Nobody wants to think of the worst, but having CNN makes it easy to read about things that we all push to the side and try not to worry about. I love CNN because they expose the bad guys. They keep up on the war at hand. The world of politics can be a scary place to explore. Although it is important for everyone to vote. Today I found the information in the justice part very interesting. I hope this site is something that is helpful to reviewers who like the news. I am always trying to get a better idea of what is going on all around me. When earthquakes and flooding are happening all over the world it is nice to tune into CNN. http://www.cnn.com

jonb9
6/15/11

I like CNN as a world news provider, however the stories they list on the cnn.com home page look like they are from the National Enquirer. They have dumbed down the news to the point where its not worth my time to wade through what I consider "non-news". The site navigation is a bit cumbersome too.

sharanyans
5/21/11

Excellent News network. almost instantly receiving & delivering news around the world.

nancyw4
1/22/11

I used to remember when this was a good site. I am not happy with the changes made yet again to what was probably the greatest news source there was for accuracy. I do not look here anymore.

kevinb7
12/8/10

I visit CNN on a regular basis i like to stay current congratulations to me i know. The top reason I visit is extremely reliable information on almost everything and you can be sure of this by cross referencing their content and then making an educated decision but thats not necessary as i'm sure you'll find. I'm a ranter usually but that pretty much sums it up i read their front page or latest almost everyday. I don't believe everything i read it just gives me an indication or perspective on things especially on the market and tech.

jonathonw
4/12/10

I have always seen CNN.com as a credible source of information if you're looking for a great place to start. While there doesn't seem to be a single source of perfection as far as news goes, CNN definitely has a lot of validity behind the news that they are reporting on unlike other networks. While I think it would be very smart to compile news from multiple sources in order to conclude the truth for oneself, CNN.com is definitely a great place to start.

johns37
3/19/10

I stick more to IHT.com, or businessweek or INC :) CNN has a tendency to focus too much on say Tiger woods?

christophero
2/22/10

One of my favorite sites, I am so addicted to it. It is my homepage.

frankc1
2/22/10

Don't even THINK that this is fair and balanced news. With ratings in the tank and a sick left-leaning crew of commentators like Gergen, Brazile, and the ever-unpopular guttersnipe Paul Begala, this channels twisted version of the political world is enough to make even a moderate hurl his lunch.

Yes, you do get about 80% of the "hard" news straight up, just like any one of a dozen channels you could be watching (including your local network affiliates), but the rest of the drivel is just impossible to stomach. Rick "DUI and I'm NOT taking a breathalyzer" Sanchez is a total joke. Campbell Brown has maybe 30 viewers at this point. Be as smart about what you put into your brain as what you put into your body...get your hard news and get away. The rest of their "panels" and commentary are totally toxic.

bobbiemckeym
2/22/10

Fair and Balance news - unlike the 'other' site claiming F&B but are not anything but foxes.

akemim
11/4/09

The New and Improved CNN.com is AMAZING! It is FAR better then the old one and better then Foxnews.com and um...uhh...who was those other ones...you know the network no one watches? OH YEA, MSNBC.

There is nonthing bad to say about this new site. Its 100% great!

michaell
4/29/07

Greatest online video offering today - CNN has done it once again with CNN Pipeline, a great video product that offers three concurrent streams of video content. It is offered in both a downloadable or web-based package and boasts one of the easiest, most intuitive video interfaces out today. Watch out YouTube! If CNN starts offering user-generated content, your kitten video days are numbered...

97 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

CNN has such a liberal bias that they are constantly caught distorting the truth. Yesterday, for example, CNN added the word "racial" to Donald Trump's Monday comments on terrorism and immigration before headlining that the GOP nominee is advocating "racial profiling" when that is not the truth at all. They simply fabricated a false narrative to disparage him and prop up the candidate CNN favors. A review of the transcript of Trump's comments to Fox News that CNN quoted clearly show that Trump never put the word "racial" in front of profiling. CNN engages in this disingenuous behavior constantly.

By David S.

You misunderstand your place in the world. CNN does not serve you. The demand for the services of such propagandists is higher than ever before. If you ever find it unbelievable that someone could knowingly lie so conspicuously with regularity, then congratulations; you're simply not the intended audience.

By Dog M.

They don't report events objectively because that is not their job. Action describes intent. CNN is propaganda; that's what's observable and nothing more should be expected. Reserve your trust and hopeful expectations for people who don't actively demonstrate a desire to exploit you.

By Dog M.

Questions? Get answers from the CNN staff and other customers.

10 Photos for CNN