This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

ClsOffShore.co.uk

ClsOffShore.co.uk

ClsOffShore.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate ClsOffShore.co.uk?

“CLS Offshore co uk - clothing: I think this company is based in China and may be a scam!”

Caty W.
10/4/16

Please note - this is a clothing company and not the CLS OFFSHORE operating from Gorleston Norfolk. I think anyone using this company should be very wary. I was trying to find a certain brand of trousers in a certain colour and they were sold out everywhere except this online company. I ordered and paid for them and waited for an email confirmation of the order. I did not get a confirmation. I waited some time for my delivery which did not arrive. I attempted to call the company but found they do not have a phone number - just a online form which you submit. Despite contacting them on a number of occasions they did not respond. The money was taken from my account but it was not in GBP but in dollars with a transaction fee. CLS Offshore have a uk email address and the site gives every impression of being a uk company. I contacted CLS via the form and told them if they did not reply to me and confirm the goods I ordered were on their way I would pursue this as a scam. I did not receive a response. I contacted my bank to explain and they confirmed that the transaction had no telephone contact number associated with it. They refunded me and are are investigating. I eventually received a parcel from somewhere in China that was a very cheap knock off of some Abercrombie and Fitch trousers that bore no resemblance to what I ordered in either size or make or style? This may have been a catalogue of errors however on the grounds that the goods were a knock-off, the company will not supply contact details either to the customer or banks and will not respond to enquiries or provide confirmation of an order I believe that this company is a scam. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

catyw
October 4th, 2016

I think anyone using this company should be very wary.

I waited some time for my delivery which did not arrive.

Questions? Get answers from the ClsOffShore.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClsOffShore.co.uk?

Have a question about ClsOffShore.co.uk?