Review of ClockWay

Newbury Park, CA 91320, US

mariew107
Marie W.
3/7/19

I bought this item for my husband as my mom has one and he admired it greatly. The clock was easily found on-line, straight-forward ordering, protected and shipped, arrived at my house in exquisite condition. I couldn't have asked for a better experience...and he loves the clock!

harveyo9
Harvey O.
3/6/19

Most difficulty was in choosing a free gift.
We did have a problem loading the CD, but I called the clock company and they will send me another copy.

lindal319
Linda L.
3/5/19

Easy to order and fantastic looking items to purchase! Glad I found you. Do you have any coupons if I want to order other merchandise?

antonyt14
Antony T.
3/3/19

Straight forwards, easy and concise. The Web site is designed so you can easily filter what you are looking for.

terryh172
Terry H.
3/2/19

everything went well on this site will look foward to recieving it so i can post more feed back thanks.

joana53
Joan A.
2/12/19

I have made several telephone calls re a couple of clocks and received nothing but the nicest service. Each person I talked to took all the time I needed and answered my questions. Excellent and courteous service. My husband loves the clock you helped me select. Thanks!

carli14
CARL I.
2/11/19

Found you with Google Search on the Internet with info from a friend...
Very Happy with the sale price !...
Thank You !...
Respy, Capn Carl...

janicem112
Janice M.
2/9/19

Love your website very comfortable to navigate. I will be back. I am expecting to love the bar I ordered.

maryb539
Mary B.
2/1/19

Site explained the item very clearly. I am just hoping I like the product as much as the reviews stated. I have three Howard Miller clocks, I am familiar with their quality. I have never purchased a piece of furniture on line, hoping it goes well.

patrickf71
Patrick F.
1/28/19

Although the original Black Forest cuckoo clock had a problem, after contacting ClockWay, they immediately sent a replacement and the packaging to return, at no cost to me, the defective upon it's arrival...now all is well.
Quick and thorough quality and price comparison shopping proved that ClockWay is the BEST! Thank-you

jacquelinem97
Jacqueline M.
1/28/19

So far great! Need that speedy delivery though! I'm excited for these gifts!

The speedy delivery did happen, and the gift recipients were thrilled! I am very satisfied with the company Clockway and their service.

bettyb177
betty B.
1/27/19

It would be nice to be able to find the 'free gifts' higher up on page at checkout, instead of having to scroll all the way down to find it...The free gifts are a nice 'bonus'....but only if you can SEE where to choose them!

pauletteu
Paulette U.
1/19/19

Have ordered several motion clocks from ClockWay as wedding gifts. It has always been a very positive shopping experience with recipients thrilled with gift.

brendaz5
Brenda Z.
1/16/19

Clock is working good at this point....Rhythm has advised us to contact them if have any other problem with pendulum.

blakeu
Blake U.
1/15/19

When I went into business I purchased a grandfather clock. I just sold my business so I thought it only fitting to purchase another to remind me of my journey. Very easy website to navigate. Huge selection of quality clocks at very competitive prices. This company,although online works hard to make online purchasing as personal as possible. I have not had a problem however so the real proof will be how well they serve should I encounter one. So far I'm very pleased.

gaill59
Gail L.
1/9/19

A Good Friend has an older Small World Rythm clock I am IN LOVE with I’ve looked and looked but couldn’t find it. This is the closest. No small flashing lights but it’s a Beautiful clock! Can’t wait for its arrival

randyh106
Randy H.
1/4/19

We wanted a quality grandfather clock for our new home and Clockway offered a huge selection at very competitive prices. Placed our order--it shipped within a couple of days and delivered as scheduled. Great service setting up the clock and we couldn't be more happy.

russp33
Russ P.
1/1/19

Easy to order - flawless well-packaged delivery - high quality precision product. We are very happy with our new Schneider cuckoo clock.

jamesl401
James L.
12/28/18

I have another one of these clocks, and I am very please with it.
I am equally pleased with my recent order. 5 Stars to the product and service.

gloriak21
Gloria K.
12/26/18

Ordering process was very easy to follow. Clock was received when expected, was packaged very well and arrived in perfect condition.

lucyq3
lucy Q.
12/25/18

I loved the fact there was a demo on the music, that was the big deal for me. And the price I thought was great.

dariab8
Daria B.
12/22/18

Love that you give the dimensions in a graft for the corner curios. Looking forward to getting it after the holidays.

fernandor52
fernando R.
12/18/18

please, I am a disabled veteran I can lift anything heavy when you ship the item I order, please have them notify me when deliver, so I can have them put them inside my apartment thank.

aaroni12
Aaron I.
12/16/18

I wished the ground shipping would display an estimated delivery time so that I know if I need to expedite my package or not.

eleanorf9
Eleanor F.
12/9/18

Everything went easy. However I thought I could get a free gift of an outside thermometer. I liked gettin to see the videos of the clocks, so I could make up my mind. I love the free shipping.

Questions? Get answers from the ClockWay staff and other customers.

ClockWay?