Review of ClockWay

Newbury Park, CA 91320, US

maryl342
Mary L.
5/19/19

Was easy to make a choice, our son was admiring our clock recently so decided that would make a great 25 th anniversary gift. We bought ours in Amana,Iowa a few years ago and love it. Have had many compliments on it.

ronalde18
Ronald E.
4/21/19

Looked at other clocks that were cheaper but afraid of the quality as they only had a 30 day warranty. Site was easy to use and order.

josephm179
Joseph M.
4/8/19

Very easy website to navigate and with a great selection. The prices are the lowest I have found. I can't wait to recieve the clock Thanks for the great service so far.

davidj369
David J.
4/4/19

Your website is well designed, answered all my questions and makes selecting and ordering easy. Thanks

chriss1106
4/4/19

Ordered a clock two weeks ago. Was told 3 to 4 business days to get it. Really?
Order number and tracking number are of no help. The status says waiting for delivery. This has been the same since 3/30/19.

carolynu3
Carolyn U.
3/31/19

I already knew which clock I wanted; the Rhythm Encore. It was easy to find and it was on sale at the lowest price I’ve seen! Ordering was very easy! The only problem I had was deciding which color name plate I wanted! Brass or silver! It is a little difficult on my phone to tell which color would complement the beautiful clock interior best! I’ve wanted this clock for some time and I’m thankful I found it at a great price with your company!

lindal319
Linda L.
3/5/19

Easy to order and fantastic looking items to purchase! Glad I found you. Do you have any coupons if I want to order other merchandise?

antonyt14
Antony T.
3/3/19

Straight forwards, easy and concise. The Web site is designed so you can easily filter what you are looking for.

terryh172
Terry H.
3/2/19

everything went well on this site will look foward to recieving it so i can post more feed back thanks.

gloriaw52
Gloria W.
2/25/19

I would have liked to place order after talking with a sales re: wood frame, etc. mailbox full—-

scotta143
scott A.
2/14/19

easy to view and easy to order. Exactly as ordered. The musical clocks work like a charm and keep good time. No issues with either the ordering process, delivery, or the product itself.

carli14
CARL I.
2/11/19

Found you with Google Search on the Internet with info from a friend...
Very Happy with the sale price !...
Thank You !...
Respy, Capn Carl...

janicem112
Janice M.
2/9/19

Love your website very comfortable to navigate. I will be back. I am expecting to love the bar I ordered.

maryb539
Mary B.
2/1/19

Site explained the item very clearly. I am just hoping I like the product as much as the reviews stated. I have three Howard Miller clocks, I am familiar with their quality. I have never purchased a piece of furniture on line, hoping it goes well.

bettyb177
betty B.
1/27/19

It would be nice to be able to find the 'free gifts' higher up on page at checkout, instead of having to scroll all the way down to find it...The free gifts are a nice 'bonus'....but only if you can SEE where to choose them!

gaill59
Gail L.
1/9/19

A Good Friend has an older Small World Rythm clock I am IN LOVE with I’ve looked and looked but couldn’t find it. This is the closest. No small flashing lights but it’s a Beautiful clock! Can’t wait for its arrival

mariew107
Marie W.
1/5/19

I bought this item for my husband as my mom has one and he admired it greatly. The clock was easily found on-line, straight-forward ordering, protected and shipped, arrived at my house in exquisite condition. I couldn't have asked for a better experience...and he loves the clock!

harveyo9
Harvey O.
1/5/19

Most difficulty was in choosing a free gift.
We did have a problem loading the CD, but I called the clock company and they will send me another copy.

lucyq3
lucy Q.
12/25/18

I loved the fact there was a demo on the music, that was the big deal for me. And the price I thought was great.

dariab8
Daria B.
12/22/18

Love that you give the dimensions in a graft for the corner curios. Looking forward to getting it after the holidays.

fernandor52
fernando R.
12/18/18

please, I am a disabled veteran I can lift anything heavy when you ship the item I order, please have them notify me when deliver, so I can have them put them inside my apartment thank.

aaroni12
Aaron I.
12/16/18

I wished the ground shipping would display an estimated delivery time so that I know if I need to expedite my package or not.

joana53
Joan A.
12/14/18

I have made several telephone calls re a couple of clocks and received nothing but the nicest service. Each person I talked to took all the time I needed and answered my questions. Excellent and courteous service. My husband loves the clock you helped me select. Thanks!

eleanorf9
Eleanor F.
12/9/18

Everything went easy. However I thought I could get a free gift of an outside thermometer. I liked gettin to see the videos of the clocks, so I could make up my mind. I love the free shipping.

venitaf1
Venita F.
12/7/18

It was very easy to order online. I even called and spoke with a woman who told me all about the clock before I ordered. Very professional service so far.

Questions? Get answers from the ClockWay staff and other customers.

ClockWay?