Review of ClipHair

Tel: 03450 211 311
customerservice@cliphair.co.uk

nessah1
5/11/14

These extensions are cheap, and they really dont last long, i've bought from cliphair twice and every time the same thing happened, after a little while they started tangling like crazy no matter what i tried, they had bits of random cotton running through the hair and random dark hairs, some of which burnt away meaning there was a few synthetic hairs too. I'm pretty upset with the quality but for the first 2 weeks they were nice...

evam18
4/23/14

I bought 3 pieces from cliphair,single and double weft,a gorveous ponytail came today. Im very happy with all purchases,noticed that shorter clips have more grip than longer ones,but that can be easily sorted. The hair is smooth and silky,doesnt tangle,brushes well...I wish my own hair was like that. The customer service is amazing,they match the hair colour,reply to your emails... Im a big fan of cliphair and wouldnt buy from anywhere else!

charlotteb13
2/18/14

I have been using extensions now for 9years and only discovered cliphair just over a year and a half ago and i havent looked back. The website is so easy to use the customer service is brilliant and most of all the hair is amazing and such good prices! If you look after the hair it lasts for ages! Of all the shops and sites i used to use cliphair is hands down the best,even got my sister hooked on their clip ins now too. I get the double wefted and usually get two packs,always get compliments and no one can tell they arent my real hair. Ive dyed bleached curled straightened my hair and its still going strong! Highly recommend cliphair to anyone and everyone xx

despoinam
2/13/14

i discovered cliphair through a friend in uk. he said they have the cheapest real human hair and he was right! i started ordering products since august and i must admit i havent even thought of looking anywhere else. i definately recommend it ,for fast free shipping and great products

ellief9
2/4/14

I brought 15 Inch Full Head Remy Clip in Human Hair Extensions - Lightest Brown (#18) and they got here within a couple of days. They matched my hair colour perfectly and even when I coloured them they took to the colour lovely. I would recommend this site as the extensions are nice to feel and wear and easy to wash and style.

christyw3
1/23/14

I ordered my hair arrived within the week..great set of extentions great quality and nice an thick, clips are strong and hold, I'll definatly be buying off here again!

rubym20
12/15/13

I ordered the bright red 20" hair extensions, they came and were more dark burgundy than bright red. The ends were completely frazzled and they need about 2-3 inches cut off them, there's A LOT of dark hair running through them and is noticeable. I received them yesterday and I can't even run my fingers through them. Terrible quality and a terrible company. Don't buy!

cristinaz
12/5/13

Customer service was great! They helped me choose the right shade of red for my hair. The quality of hair is great, I have worn it straight and I have curled it and I have had no problems. Shipping is pretty decent, it took about 5 days to receive it in the mail. I was also happy that there is free shipping. I live in the USA by the way. I would definitely recommend this product and website!

melissal19
12/1/13

Really easy to use, site is easily laid out. My order arrived in a couple of days and the products were fab.

kimk17
7/17/13

Really easy to use site , good price and quality hair. Would recommend to others and use again myself.

laurab22
7/3/13

I have to admit, I have not bought anything from this site yet, but I can tell you I never will. I discovered it last night but noticed that every time I click on a link, the contact phone number changes! Every time you close the page then go on it through Google again, there was a different phone number. I have been making a note of the numbers today, and have counted 30 DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBERS for the 'same location'... I don't trust it. Especially after the other review in this page!

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Hi Laura

I understand your confusion on these changing numbers. When you visited our website we were conducting some tests using a software called Adinsight. What it does is produce different telephone numbers against different adwords that are used to bring in traffic to the website. The idea is to understand which add result in customer making phone calls.

That test has ended and you can visit our website to see the telephone number which is 08450 211 311.

However, I think changing telephone number is not important. You can visit our contact us information sheet. And in the legal section you can find our Company registration number and Registered Address which is not changing and that is important not the telephone numbers.

Hope this information will help you and other readers.
michellef18
6/28/13

First I was amazed at the speedy shipping by Cliphair and then to top it off the hair was a great quality and worked perfect for me. I ordered the double weft set in 18 inch length, medium brown color. The coloring is slightly off due to all the sun and gray hair my own hair has but I can pull off the extentions just the same! I definitley recommend them to my friends and would make furture purchases here.

ahmede8
6/26/13

thanks cliphair i relly like your hair extention very high quality and very soft hair thanks.

jenp9
6/19/13

I've just made my 4th purchase from cliphair.co.uk. Love their extensions, I have a one piece that makes my fine hair look so much fuller, a full set to use when I curl my hair so that it still looks long (they curl so easily with my GHD too!) and a fringe which even fooled my co-workers (I'm a hairdresser). Had no trouble colouring them darker with a semi permanent colour. Fantastic quality, good price and free postage. My latest purchase is some bright red streaks to add some pizzaz, can't wait for them to arrive so I can play around with them. I'm in Australia and the postage is pretty good from the UK. Around 10 days usually. As you can tell, I'm a very satisfied customer :)

bethanyn
5/25/13

Great service and extensions! I bought mine in a blonde mix with the intention of dying them to match my aurburn hair. I used Adore Paprika dye and they match my own hair perfect! Then hair is still in perfect condition. Unfortunately some strands do come out but for the price I really can't complain.

deanb25
12/8/12

I am completely in love with my new hair extensions from cliphair. I bought the double weft set in 18 inch length - guessing my colour was the most difficult thing but kudos to cliphair team. They have loads of loads of colours! there is a colour for everybody !! I sent my photos to their colour match team and there was a lady 'lasely' helped me finding the best match for my hair. I was shocked when I received my extensions- they were the exact colour of my hair :o !! The quality is amazing so natural, soft and silky - so much hair you get at such affordable price !!! They are well worth the money and i would recommend 'cliphair extensions' over and over again!

katiep3
4/4/12

DO NOT BUY THESE EXTENTIONS IF YOU WANT TO DYE THEM. I got some dark blonde extentions to dye my hair colour, on the description it clearly says they can be dyed and on the FAQ it states that they are easier to dye dark which i did, however my extentions now look like a dark brown/grey mess! complete waste of time and money and only when i emailed 3 times i finally got an answer saying they do not reccomend dying them because they are chemically treated! WHY say they can be dyed on the description then? Never again!!! Also the hair has little strads of cotton or some sort of material definately not human hair running through it which looks like the hair is cheap and fake.

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Hi ,Our extensions are 100% human hair and can be dyed. But you have to follow the instructions. And there are some limitations like you can not lighten the colour. Or you can not go more than 2 shades darker. We offer a free Colour matching service and also send free samples .
sarahl23
4/2/12

Love my extensions. using cliphair for 2 years now and they never disappointed me. Best value for money. Easily last for 8 months

janec18
2/28/12

HORRIBLE HAIR EXTENSIONS! FALL APART,BITS OF COLOURED COTTON RUNNING THROUGH LENGTH OF EXTENSIONS. THEY DONT DYE,SO NOT REAL AS STATED AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE.EMAILED MANY OF TIMES BUT THEY NEVER REPLY.STAY AWAY OF THIS WEBSITE

debbiee
12/1/08

DISGRUNTLED HAIRPIECE BUYER - tHE SITE WAS GREAT TO LOOK AROUND AND i CHOSE A AHIR PIECE FOR MY WEDDING, iT ARRIVED AND I KEPT IT UNTIL I SAW MY HAIRDRESSER CLOSER TO THE WEDDING DATE FOR A TRYOUT. tHE HAIRPIECE WOULDNT CURL AND WE BELIVE IT WASNT REAL HAIR AS THE CLIPHAIR PEOPLE SUGGESTED. WE CONTACTED THEM "SEND IT BACK" THEY SAID WE DID AND A MONTH LATER AND MANY EMAILS NO REFUND IN SIGHT AND NO CORRESPONDENCE SINCE THE ONE AND ONLY EMAIL I RECEIVED FROM THEM. sO I WANT EVERY ONE TO KNOW ABOUT THESE PEOPLE. IM IN AUSTRALA AND NT HANDS ARE TIED. DSIGRUNTLED CUSTOMER

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ClipHair staff and other customers.

9 Photos for ClipHair