Review of CH Kadels

Tel: 800-735-4439
webcs@chkadels.com

jeffreys102
1/16/18

Super easy, dast, and affordable! Will buy again soon especially with free shipping...there us always something I 'need'.

lemr5
1/16/18

Good product! I will be ordering more and I will spread the word about your company! Ordering was simply and easy! Everything was very convenient!

jamesm774
1/14/18

I WILL MAKE MORE ORDER'S . I LOVE MY MYSTERY BOX I GET EACH MONTH . I WILL MAKE MY NEXT ORDER REEL SOON. THANK EVERYONE AT CH KADELS COMPANY. TELLING ALL MY FRIEND'S ABOUT THE COMPANY. FORM JAMES MCPHERSON IN MOUNTAIN PINE, ARKANSAS.

robertb561
1/12/18

I find this to be a good site for things I look for. I always find item of good quality at a good price. I will continue to shop this site.

richardp216
1/12/18

I have enjoyed every thing I have gotten .Fun to play with and usefull. The website was easy to navigate . Shipping was very fast also.

garyh198
1/11/18

Fast delivery and good product ,just like the pictures show maybe even better. Great selection of items

jackb253
1/11/18

Products were exactly as described and delivered as stated. Always a pleasure doing business with Chkadels. Great pricing and great products.

rodrigog12
1/9/18

Great value, quick and accurate. I will continue shopping here. They have a great selection of items for all needs and wants

ronaldt55
1/8/18

Quality products. Surprisingly inexpensive. Shipping and handling even over the holiday season was often free or a simple fixed rate. I have made several orders in recent weeks. Courteous customer service. Family loves gifts from ChKadels.

Doctor Ron, Livingston, TX.

stuartf18
1/4/18

Title says it all really
Box came when it said it would
The quality of the contents are top notch
Such good value for moneu

dennisb149
1/2/18

first impression is that high voltage shock baton and flashlight seems to be well built and functions well.

robinj67
1/2/18

I thought some of the items were cheap and didnt really see the value. But there were some cool things. Not all bad. Im sure I will order other items.

jerryw102
12/30/17

One of the things that I purchased was a round stock belt for my 12 Ga. I saw the same thing at Big 5 and it was twice what I paid for it, and\ with no shipping charge that was icing on the cake. I also purchased double aught buck shot that is hard to find.

christopherp103
12/30/17

Prompt, good prices. The plastic GI imitation spoons are a little small and do not appear very sturdy. The metal GI spoons are not military surplus and are not as sturdy as the mil surplus, plus I believe the description said they came with a carabiner to keep them altogether but the carabiner did not arrive with the spoons. Otherwise, I'm happy.

stans60
12/30/17

The survival tools purchased add to my growing arsenal of supplies and are of better quality than I anticipated. Delivery was timely and very much appreciated.

garretk2
12/30/17

Cool site. I am always worried about the Zombie invasion so I like to be prepared. Good reasonable prices and nice quality. Great site

larrys127
12/30/17

The knife I purchased through ChKadels is neat and good enough quality for the duty it will see arrived timely and as described.

candicey1
12/28/17

I ordered this for my son for Christmas, he loves everything survival and was very pleased! Very nice option to getting survival stuff in a backpack!

robh91
12/26/17

the product was delivered but customer service promised me a refund on the shipping since you have the promo in a much smaller font it's barely noticeable. i saw it after the order was placed and told it would be refunded after i had to call. Then i was told a second time the same thing after calling again a week later still no shipping refund. not impressed with your integrity and will let those who buy from you know about your customer service.

tomh269
12/26/17

The items I ordered were on sale with free shipping and they were delivered quickly and as advertised. I was totally happy with this order, a 3-pack of cigarette lighters and three plastic packs of cigarette lighter wicks with flint. The lighters were made in China but look and work like Zippo's at less than half the price of Zippo's. I use them as fire starter survival tools not for cigarettes. Happy trails.

davidb840
12/26/17

ok they are imported versions of the originals and they are stainless steel so I like them anyway and with a BOGO purchase awesome deal thanks.

jeffreyw63
12/23/17

Cool stuff you can't find anywhere else. Good prices and good service. I've ordered cool stuff for personal use and gifts for friends.

steveh263
12/23/17

I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. They are quality knives and I am very happy I purchased them.

lisas523
12/22/17

My son is going to love it! It's what he's been asking for. And I'm surprising him for Christmas. Its a lot heavier than expected. The quality is great.

michaelw401
12/20/17

My product was as advertised; 48 hours after placing the order, my shipment arrived. Thank you Chkadels!

Questions? Get answers from the CH Kadels staff and other customers.

CH Kadels?