Review of Chkadels

1 star

georgiam34
12/12/17

Great mystery bag. Backpack a little small,but good deal.It had a lot of nice goodies inside also. Have not given it to my husband yet,hope he likes.

carolc155
12/12/17

I love shopping CH Kadels site, it's very user friendly, they offer high quality products at the lowest prices available. Shipping is always speedy, & packages are very well protected without waste. And customer service if ever needed is very easy to understand, extremely helpful, delightful, & are always very kind, & courteous. I get emails from you about your sales ads, with it being Christmas shopping season, I've gotten several emais since Black Friday, which I love getting! The sales do change often, & the items available are useful, practical, tactical, desired, & make awesome gifts especially for the hard to shop for person. I find something I want to purchase in every email, & usually do make the purchase because the products are so cool, great quality & are offered at the best prices around! Love everything about your site! I just need more $$ to buy it ALL!

elizabethm256
12/12/17

Extremely pleased so far with my order. I don't know if I'm more excited for Christmas morning to watch my hubby open this gift or my kids open their gifts. I'm so happy with this order I'm getting my boys each a subscription for their birthdays! Thank you so much!!!

markb456
12/11/17

I ordered the basic monthly mystery box and loved everything in it.i will continue my monthly subscription and keep buying through this site.

carlt299
12/11/17

All the items were just as I ordered Thanks. You have great items at good prices. I will shop with you in the future. Keep up the good work.

johnnym82
12/11/17

A good item for personal protection plus a powerful flashlight. Easy too order and quick mail service. Arrived in perfect condition.

sanfords14
12/11/17

Items I purchased will make great Christmas gifts as well as having one for myself.
Recommend you guys to all my buddies. Keep up the great job.

jerryh107
12/10/17

Newly discovered and will be a regular.Love it. Great stuff, good prices. Sometimes free delivery and BOGOs.

hopes15
12/10/17

Bought for my brother n laws! Really like the quality! And the bogo is an extra bonus! I've already ordered more for Christmas presents!

brianm335
12/8/17

I am very happy with the items I purchased and I am very satisfied with the quality of service I was provided with. I will be back for more. Thank you.

thomash197
12/7/17

One of the few on line survival equipment sites I know. Great service great product. All the products ordered came in good working condition. I recommend CHkadels to all who want to be prepared for the unknown.

juliej91
12/7/17

I was originally overcharged for shipping, because I couldn't put in a code. Kadels made it right. Thanks!

williamp166
12/5/17

I'm always satisfied with my Chkadels orders. They arrive on a timely basis and are just like advertised.

davidm797
12/5/17

Small needed items ,I've been looking for .Shipping arrived as promised . The staff was very helpful and courteous .

nicholash57
12/5/17

I received both of my items, on top of a great price and minimum shipping time. Thanks CH Kadels, and Merry Christmas.

Questions? Get answers from the Chkadels staff and other customers.

Chkadels?