This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

ChinaWholesaleOnline.org

ChinaWholesaleOnline.org has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ChinaWholesaleOnline.org ranks 78th among Wholesale Clothing sites.

How would you rate ChinaWholesaleOnline.org?

“No communication, 40 days still no shipment details, no refund”

Husain A.
9/26/15

Dears, Please stay away from this site. My order #1017 was on 14-Aug-2015 not received yet ( today is 27-Sep-2015) I did not get any response from the site. I cannot refund my money >> the payment through https://www.skrill.com/en/ The payment site is not cooperative as well and after a week responding to check with Merchant only, they does not take an action to refund your money. Regards,

jenniferc40
May 1st, 2013

This site has affordable electronics. It concerns me a little that you need to create an account with them to purchase anything. I don't like my information being saved by a site I am not super familiar with.

husaina
September 26th, 2015

Dears,

Please stay away from this site.

My order #1017 was on 14-Aug-2015 not received yet ( today is 27-Sep-2015)

I did not get any response from the site.

I cannot refund my money >> the payment through https://www.skrill.com/en/

Merchant only, they does not take an action to refund your money.

Regards,

Questions? Get answers from the ChinaWholesaleOnline.org staff and other customers.

Chinawholesaleonline.org offers Electronics wholesale, Toys wholesale, Gift wholesale, Garment wholesale, gagdget wholesale, shoe wholesale, fur wholesale, etc.
We Help you buy from China, China Mainland, China Supplier. Help you find china factory, Fa...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ChinaWholesaleOnline.org?

Have a question about ChinaWholesaleOnline.org?