Cheappetproducts.net

Cheappetproducts.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cheappetproducts.net ranks 207th among Pet Supply sites.

How would you rate Cheappetproducts.net?

“I ordered a dog toy from this site and have never received...”

Barb M.
12/21/12

I ordered a dog toy from this site and have never received the product. I have tried to reach the company by email and phone but have had not response. I have been charged for the product but I never received the product -- I am still trying to straighten out the charge with my bank. I would suggest you NEVER use this site I believe the company is a scam. Very Disappointed!

barbm2
December 21st, 2012

Very Disappointed!

paulm27
January 13th, 2011

Terrible website. If you order something and pay extra for quicker shipping because you need it soon you find out 3-10 days will be added to the Real dilivery date. Then when you email them they are Verry rude and unprofesional. Terrible web site. My advise to shoppers considering them is stay clear of them.

cindyb6
March 12th, 2011

"Tanks are wrapped in plastic to help protect them from scratches and to allow a person to see what is inside. We have found from experience this works the best overall."

This is 100% NOT TRUE. I ordered a 5.5 gallon tank. 2 days after I ordered it, I spoke to Carlos at www.cheappetproducts.net and he advised that they canceled the order and would refund my purchase price 100% since 95% of the tanks were received broken.

Two and half weeks later, not only did I receive the broken tank, but my money had not been refunded. And the glass tank was in the box NOT WRAPPED AT ALL. It was place in the shipping box as is. No packing materials. No casing... NOTHING. It rattled around in the box! Bubble wrap my butt... I have pictures to prove it.

I WOULD DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM ORDERING FROM THIS SUPPLIER.

warreng
February 25th, 2010

I looked on google and found many unhappy customers that tried to buy from them.

Questions? Get answers from the Cheappetproducts.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheappetproducts.net?

Have a question about Cheappetproducts.net?