This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Cheapghdsivnz.co.nz

Cheapghdsivnz.co.nz

Cheapghdsivnz.co.nz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cheapghdsivnz.co.nz also ranks 18th among GHD sites.

How would you rate Cheapghdsivnz.co.nz?

“This web sites claims to sell authenticated "genuine"...”

trish h.
9/5/11

This web sites claims to sell authenticated "genuine" ghd hairstraighteners, however when they arrived they are obviously fakes, very badly made and a complete rip off- I wasted $120 on absolute crap! They are based in China and use wedopay which I also have since found out is not secure so I have had to cancel my credit card.

trishh3
September 5th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Cheapghdsivnz.co.nz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheapghdsivnz.co.nz?

Have a question about Cheapghdsivnz.co.nz?