Review of Cheap-Lingerie

Cheap-Lingerie reviews

support@cheap-lingerie.com

toddm211
11/16/18

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!!!!!
i ordered some items they said back ordered , then they said they would ship in 2 weeks still nothing
now they stooped answering my email & customer service will not emailed you back
this place steals from you

lindag432
6/7/18

I love my products from cheap lingerie~ they are exactly as presented, with no hassle ordering. Shipping was discreet and fast. I will be coming back to this site!

scottm488
5/29/18

Bought a babydoll set for my girfriend..its really amazing...My girlfriend look gorgeous in it...its worthwhile...timely delivered..

annb157
11/21/17

It took almost 2 weeks for my order arrive, I have to say that the waiting is deserve it.
The corset is gorgeous and fit my body perfectly. I will definitely try the other items here in the future!

lh75
3/15/17

I ordered a few things from this site and was very excited but when I opened the packages I was very disappointed. Everything looked very cheap. I emailed to try and return them and I was told that I would only be refunded the product cost. Meaning I paid $41.11 for the products and shipping and would have to pay $23 for return shipping. That's $65 out of my pocket to get $28 back....... How is that fair??? Needless to say I just had to swallow that $40 and know that I WILL NEVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN!!!

whitneyt8
10/20/16

WOW! I am very impressed! I've had issues with products I ordered directly from China, especially clothing! However, the corset I ordered from here is wonderful! Places in America would easily charge $60 for a corset such a this one. However, it only cost me $8 and with shipping, I believe it came to around $12 or $13. This was a great buy and is of great quality! It is coming from China so I would advise to place the order a month in advance. It took 18 days for my shipment to arrive which was fine because I already knew it would take about this long.

I highly recommend Cheap-lingerie.com!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Cheap-Lingerie staff and other customers.

Cheap-Lingerie?