Cheap-Lingerie

Cheap-Lingerie has a consumer rating of 3.14 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cheap-Lingerie ranks 49th among Lingerie sites.

How would you rate Cheap-Lingerie?

“I love my products from cheap lingerie~”

Linda G.
6/7/18

I love my products from cheap lingerie~ they are exactly as presented, with no hassle ordering. Shipping was discreet and fast. I will be coming back to this site!

“They steal”

Todd M.
11/16/18

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! I ordered some items they said back ordered, then they said they would ship in 2 weeks still nothing Now they stooped answering my email & customer service will not emailed you back This place steals from you

lindag432
June 7th, 2018

maraw12
June 6th, 2019

Havent recieved my order yet only 1 email with no tracking number not sure on really what to think..

annb157
November 21st, 2017

It took almost 2 weeks for my order arrive, I have to say that the waiting is deserve it.
The corset is gorgeous and fit my body perfectly. I will definitely try the other items here in the future!

toddm211
November 16th, 2018

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!
This place steals from you

scottm488
May 29th, 2018

Bought a babydoll set for my girfriend. Its really amazing... My girlfriend look gorgeous in it... its worthwhile... timely delivered..

whitneyt8
October 20th, 2016

WOW! I am very impressed! I've had issues with products I ordered directly from China, especially clothing! However, the corset I ordered from here is wonderful! Places in America would easily charge $60 for a corset such a this one. However, it only cost me $8 and with shipping, I believe it came to around $12 or $13. This was a great buy and is of great quality! It is coming from China so I would advise to place the order a month in advance. It took 18 days for my shipment to arrive which was fine because I already knew it would take about this long.

I highly recommend Cheap-lingerie.com!

lh75
March 15th, 2017

I ordered a few things from this site and was very excited but when I opened the packages I was very disappointed. Everything looked very cheap. I emailed to try and return them and I was told that I would only be refunded the product cost. Meaning I paid $41.11 for the products and shipping and would have to pay $23 for return shipping. That's $65 out of my pocket to get $28 back... How is that fair? Needless to say I just had to swallow that $40 and know that I WILL NEVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN!

Questions? Get answers from the Cheap-Lingerie staff and other customers.

High quality cheap sexy lingerie from top designers. We offer a huge collections of cheap lingerie, cheap corsets and erotic lingerie at lowest prices.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheap-Lingerie?

Have a question about Cheap-Lingerie?