ChangeHero

ChangeHero has a consumer rating of 4.92 stars from 41 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ChangeHero also ranks 9th among Cryptocurrency sites.

• What can I say about the support team, such nice people, they kept me informed throughout the exchange.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate ChangeHero?

“Thank you changehero”

Rohit r.
7/20/20

I forgot to give some details and the support team helped me in fixing it. Crypto is safe. I will continue to use your exchange.

support team (7)
rohitr33
July 20th, 2020
Hey Rohit,

Thank you so much for the honest feedback. We are happy that you found us helpful and enjoyed the service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

ajuk
May 30th, 2020
Topped up my tron yesterday. Liked the platform, was easy to get it. Support guys are responsive and helpful.
Hey Aju,

Thank you so much for taking that time to appreciate our work. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. We would be more than happy to help you anytime with the cryptocurrency exchange. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

soniac136
August 13th, 2020
Am so happy that I choose changehero. This is really the best crypto exchange in the world because they helped me not lose my money. Thank you.
Hey Sonia,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback. We are glad that you found us helpful and we would be more than happy to help you again. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

amankhana
May 9th, 2020
Exchanged usdt to bitcoin and did not face any trouble. The speed was good and fee was also reasonable. I really liked the platform, it looked good and detailed
Hey Amankhan,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with warm feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service. We would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

martins657
September 9th, 2020
What can I say about the support team, such nice people, they kept me informed throughout the exchange. I am definitely coming back to your platform.
Hey Martin,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback and appreciating our hard work. Customer satisfaction drives us forward and we are happy that you enjoy using our service. We would be glad to see you again on ChangeHero.

mariam1579
September 29th, 2020
I got tired of all other exchanges and complicated steps to swap crypto. Changehero is like so cool and easy.
ettiew
September 22nd, 2020
Super cheap rates with no signup. Can't ask for more than this. Get me more cryptos and I will not leave your sire at all.
Hey Ettie,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. We add cryptocurrencies for the exchange regularly, do follow our Social Media handles for updates on listings. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

leilau1
July 29th, 2020
I forgot to add the tag and I realized it later. When I wrote to them they said that my funds are safe, they cleared the problem very quickly. Thank you so much guys. I will continue using only your platform.
Hey Le,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback. We are happy to help you anytime with the crypto exchange. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

ariannys
March 31st, 2020
Bought bitcoin for the first time. Actually, it was very easy and satisfied with their help. I received it fast after the verification. Now I hope it goes up.
Hey Arianny,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the warm feedback. We welcome you to the crypto world and glad that you have enjoyed our service. It will surely sky-rocket soon. We would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

stevenm690
January 11th, 2020
I forgot to provide the tag while exchanging ripple but the support team informed me about it and stopped my crypto from being lost. They assisted me in going forward with the exchange and I received the final amount quickly. I appreciate their help, they are nice and very informative.
Hey Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the warm feedback. ChangeHero is working relentlessly to provide the best service to customers and our support is online 24/7 to help you with any issues regarding the exchange. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service and would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

janeth686
July 4th, 2020
First time I use this exchange its very simple to use with lowest transaction fees of any major exchange. Great customer service also
Hey Janet,

Thank you so much for taking that time to appreciate our work. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

ratibm
February 20th, 2020
Quite surprised with this exchange. The support is very nice and they responded to my questions very quickly and solved the issue.
Hey Ratib,

Thank you for the warm feedback and appreciating our work. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. We would be glad to see you again on ChangeHero.

serenag26
September 4th, 2020
Change Hero is my first choice for crypto exchange. Am a big fan of your exchange. My first choice always and will recommend it to everyone.
Hey Serena,

Thank you so much appreciating our work and recommending us. We are happy that you enjoy using our service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

galeb38
February 5th, 2020
This exchange is really cool. Just got a few BSV there and it was incredibly fast. Definitely worth a try.
Hey Gale,

daver480
July 23rd, 2020
I flipped doge to bitcoin. It's Fast AF and nice rates. Best experience ever. Give this exchange a shot.
Hey Dave,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback and for recommending us. We are happy that you enjoyed the service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

rolandoc27
January 21st, 2020
Switched to changehero recently and made few exchanges. Their rates are better than others I have tried and their support team is the best. Will continue using it.
Hey Ronaldo,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the warm feedback and appreciating our work. ChangeHero is working relentlessly to provide the best and reliable service to all our customers. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service and would be happy to see you more often on ChangeHero.

sabaha4
December 9th, 2019
Hi

Support team is very nice and they helped me when my transaction was stuck. I recommend them to everybody.
Hey Sabah,

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. Our Support Heroes are ready to help you with any issue 24/7.
We would be glad to see you again on ChangeHero.

wangx10
May 21st, 2020
Amazing exchange for cryptocurrency. I think their main advantage is the UI where they show all the details during the exchange and the support team is one of the best.
Hey Wang,

Thank you so much for taking that time to appreciate our work. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service, we are striving to provide the best service to all our customers. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

gabriellel51
August 7th, 2020
I always had issues with the exchanges but with changehero am cool, it was easy af and quick. I think I found a good
Hey Gabrielle,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback. We are happy that you have enjoyed using our service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

reynardw
January 24th, 2020
Swapped 0.5btc and as the amount is big I was a bit nervous but changehero sent my crypto quickly in a few minutes. I am relieved that my money reached me safely. Thanks and continue the same.
Hey Reynard,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the warm feedback and appreciating our work. ChangeHero provides the best and reliable service to all our customers. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service and would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

rosemonb
May 6th, 2020
I used many Crypto exchanges to swap Crypto but Changehero is by far the best one in my opinion. Always fast and easy to use. I never had any issues.
Hey Rosemon.

chinyac
August 22nd, 2020
I love the fact that there is no need to sign up to exchange crypto. Completed the swap in 10 minutes and am fine with the fees.
Hey Chinya,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed our service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

gabrielae20
June 27th, 2020
Did not take too many fees and commissions. Exchange is fast and no troubles, so am happy with them.
Hey Gabriela,

Thank you so much for the honest feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed using our service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

mariaa1033
September 22nd, 2020
I use changehero often and they never let me down with silly issues. If there was an issue, they sort it out quick. I highly recommend changehero to everybody.
Hey Maria,

Thank you so much appreciating our work and recommending us. We are glad that you enjoy using our service and we would be happy to help you again. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

williamm1959
July 8th, 2020
First of all, I loved the platform, it is very clean and no mess. Next, the process is detailed and easy to do an exchange. The support is clear and helpful. The fee is low. I can recommend it.
Hey William,

Thank you so much for taking that time to appreciate our work and recommending ChangeHero. Our goal is to make it easier for the users to exchange cryptocurrency and we are happy that you have enjoyed our service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

ChangeHero Team

To me yes. I have done business with them couple of time and had no issues

By Sonia C.