Review of Helium

Tel: +1-415-510-2110
mark@helium.com

cynthiae2
1/7/14

I believe this site is very organized. Except for a redirection. This site does have many suggestions for Authors and Writers as well. Education material is very well written. I joined the network; yet seems hard to get around. I would suggest this site to anyone who would love to write and read.

linetl
8/22/12

Well this my honest feeling about the site and this is my "mind speaking." After knowing fellow writers are as well my editors I got some cold chills running through my system. Then I got a review (the most hilarious review) that the article I had submitted had too many grammatical errors, mind you I ran the doc. into two different text editors and it came out clean. Actually, I stopped using the text editors!!! Otherwise, until then "so long HELIUM!"

dianal2
7/23/11

If you like to write and have a good grasp of English, Helium pays for articles, even creative writing. Writing is hard work and the pay is small compared to some of those internet site claims, but Helium does pay you for your work and is very careful to watch for fraud, scammers and plagiarizers.

sherryd
12/14/10

Many of the authors on this site do have a motive to possibly sell you something but because they have varying view points on similar topics the website still does a great job at bringing out both sides of an issue. All reporters seem to have a secret agenda at least on this site you know what the author is probably promoting because they are upfront and have a link to their website.

kevinb7
12/8/10

this is funny i re discovered this site on here I use to be a reader some 3 years ago it seems to of grown and it looks great at a glance clear on all that it offers still not much talk of money for writers, publishers,copywriters.

kristir2
9/18/10

Fun site where you can meet other writers and compete in writing contests. I know the site is designed for people to make money off of their articles, but I think it is more fun just writing so others can read it and competing in the contests rather than just focusing on making money.

akonib
8/13/08

Helium - Where knowledge rules - Community-oriented writer and thinker hub that helps aggregate ideas and provide them to those seeking. The website seems to have a prime directive of bringing together the efforts of writers, publishers, journalism institutions, and organizations based on anything from news to charity. There's also a cool debate section.

Questions? Get answers from the Helium staff and other customers.

Helium?