ChangeHero

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.7 / 5

ChangeHero has a consumer rating of 4.82 stars from 85 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with ChangeHero most frequently mention support team and crypto exchange. ChangeHero ranks 5th among Cryptocurrency sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 18 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 92.9%

• Customer support team take care of everything and am really thankful for this.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate ChangeHero?

“So far so good”

Adriana A.
11/19/20

Enjoying it so far. Very clean and detailed website. Nice rates too. Keep it up and you will see me often there.

“Scam alert”

Wshyar a.
1/22/21

Be careful dont exchange anything here I have transferred 1000 worth of btc After that i wait for their 1 confirmation Their system showed me the amount of money i will receive 1000$ However i talk with support and said don't worry we are sending after 1 hour the took 5% of my money i received 955$ I have tried to explain that to support but they say its not their fault Avoid using them there is many better exchangers

support team (8)
adrianaa82
November 19th, 2020

Hey Adriana,

Thank you so much for appreciating our work. We are happy that you have enjoyed using our platform. We hope to see you soon on ChangeHero.

rohitr33
July 20th, 2020

I forgot to give some details and the support team helped me in fixing it. Crypto is safe. I will continue to use your exchange.

Hey Rohit,

Thank you so much for the honest feedback. We are happy that you found us helpful and enjoyed the service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

arataa
May 22nd, 2021

I can say ux is the biggest problem with crypto but changehero absolutely crushed it. Definitely check it out.

Hey Arata A.,

Thank you so much for appreciating our work. We are happy that you enjoyed the UX. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

ajuk
May 30th, 2020

Topped up my tron yesterday. Liked the platform, was easy to get it. Support guys are responsive and helpful.

Hey Aju,

Thank you so much for taking that time to appreciate our work. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. We would be more than happy to help you anytime with the cryptocurrency exchange. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

soniac136
August 13th, 2020

Am so happy that I choose changehero. This is really the best crypto exchange in the world because they helped me not lose my money. Thank you.

Hey Sonia,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback. We are glad that you found us helpful and we would be more than happy to help you again. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

evgenyk17
October 4th, 2021

I don't know about the other ALTs but ZEC to ETH crypto rate is terrible. I lost $25 on $100 exchange.

Hey Evgeny K,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

In this case most likely the difference is explained by high network fee in ETH network. Please note that the network fee is already included in the estimation shown to the customer before they proceed with the exchange.

If you could provide your order ID, we would take a more detailed look at your order.

briah14
April 11th, 2021

I thought it's just another exchange but their service is actually great and the no account option is good for privacy.

Hey Bria,

Thank you so much for appreciating our work. We are happy that you have enjoyed using our service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

amankhana
May 9th, 2020

Exchanged usdt to bitcoin and did not face any trouble. The speed was good and fee was also reasonable. I really liked the platform, it looked good and detailed

Hey Amankhan,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with warm feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service. We would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

davidj1661
January 23rd, 2021

Kudos to the support for handling my case quickly and I avoided loses. Thanks to you guys, keep going.

Hey David,

Thank you so much for appreciating our work. We are happy that you have enjoyed using our platform. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

wshyara
January 22nd, 2021

Be careful dont exchange anything here
I have transferred 1000 worth of btc
After that i wait for their 1 confirmation
Their system showed me the amount of money i will receive 1000$
I have tried to explain that to support but they say its not their fault
Avoid using them there is many better exchangers

Products used:
exchanging

Hey Wshyar,

Thank you for the review. We apologize for the experience.
However, we’d like to emphasize that the incoming deposit from your side took around 50 minutes to have a confirmation due to the low fees set.
During this time, the exchange rate of Bitcoin changed which further impacted the output of the transaction. The exchange was carried out at the best rate as soon as the deposit was received on our end.

We recommend using the Fixed Rate to avoid market fluctuations.

We’d be happy to help if you have any more questions.

Thanks for understanding.

martins657
September 9th, 2020

What can I say about the support team, such nice people, they kept me informed throughout the exchange. I am definitely coming back to your platform.

Hey Martin,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback and appreciating our hard work. Customer satisfaction drives us forward and we are happy that you enjoy using our service. We would be glad to see you again on ChangeHero.

mehedih52
November 14th, 2021

Many many thanks to the support representative who helped me with my exchange. Keep it up always forever.

Hey Mehedi H.,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy that you enjoy using our service and are always ready to help. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

alexa774
January 23rd, 2021

I exchange few of btc my to dai, rate is ok and speed is nice. A very decent experience on changehero.

Hey Alex,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback. We are happy that you have enjoyed using our platform. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

shorobk
April 22nd, 2021

Not even a single problem in all my transactions and always fast delivery. Forever will be a fan of changehero.

Hey Shorob,

Thank you so much for appreciating our work. We are happy that you enjoy using our service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

mariam1579
September 29th, 2020

I got tired of all other exchanges and complicated steps to swap crypto. Changehero is like so cool and easy.

Hey Emilia,

Thank you so much appreciating our work. We are glad that you enjoy using our service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

gregp557
January 21st, 2022

Exchanging with this company is a total waste of time, my experience with them was very bad, I almost lost my whole life saving if not for Brute recovery tech that assisted me in retrieving my btc from this fake company. Just be careful and stay away from ChangeHero

charless1454
December 15th, 2020

No problem with my btc to eth swap. The total output is similar to what they displayed..

Hey Charles,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are happy that you have enjoyed using our platform. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

ettiew
September 22nd, 2020

Super cheap rates with no signup. Can't ask for more than this. Get me more cryptos and I will not leave your sire at all.

Hey Ettie,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. We add cryptocurrencies for the exchange regularly, do follow our Social Media handles for updates on listings. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

leilau1
July 29th, 2020

I forgot to add the tag and I realized it later. When I wrote to them they said that my funds are safe, they cleared the problem very quickly. Thank you so much guys. I will continue using only your platform.

Hey Le,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback. We are happy to help you anytime with the crypto exchange. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

williej113
December 20th, 2021

I never ever make bad decisions and even with my choice of choosing changehero as my main exchange...

Hey Willie J.,

Thank you so much for appreciating our work. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

ariannys
March 31st, 2020

Bought bitcoin for the first time. Actually, it was very easy and satisfied with their help. I received it fast after the verification. Now I hope it goes up.

Hey Arianny,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the warm feedback. We welcome you to the crypto world and glad that you have enjoyed our service. It will surely sky-rocket soon. We would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

stevenm690
January 11th, 2020

I forgot to provide the tag while exchanging ripple but the support team informed me about it and stopped my crypto from being lost. They assisted me in going forward with the exchange and I received the final amount quickly. I appreciate their help, they are nice and very informative.

Hey Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the warm feedback. ChangeHero is working relentlessly to provide the best service to customers and our support is online 24/7 to help you with any issues regarding the exchange. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service and would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

janeth686
July 4th, 2020

First time I use this exchange its very simple to use with lowest transaction fees of any major exchange. Great customer service also

Hey Janet,

Thank you so much for taking that time to appreciate our work. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

gulina
March 19th, 2021

Picked the fixed rate for btc to usdt. The final amount I received was as they have promised. I like it.

Hey Gulin,

davidb5684
February 12th, 2021

Really a gem of an exchange. It's great to see startups doing great things in crypto. Excellent job!

Hey David,

Thank you so much for appreciating our work. We strive to make crypto exchange easy for the community. We hope to see you soon at ChangeHero.

ChangeHero Team

To me yes. I have done business with them couple of time and had no issues

By Sonia C.