Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation
Review of ChangeHero

ChangeHero reviews

15 reviews

15 Reviews From Our Community

4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
Service
0
Value
0
Shipping
0
Returns
0
Quality
0

All Reviews

clintk23
4 reviews
0 helpful votes
1/18/20
One of the coolest exchanges I tried. Swapped fast and rates are fair. I will be back to swap again.
Response from Monika H., ChangeHero Representative
Hey Clint,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with warm feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service. We would be happy to see you more often on ChangeHero.

Best regards,
ChangeHero Team
stevenm690
1 review
0 helpful votes
1/11/20
I forgot to provide the tag while exchanging ripple but the support team informed me about it and stopped my crypto from being lost. They assisted me in going forward with the exchange and I received the final amount quickly. I appreciate their help, they are nice and very informative.
Response from Monika H., ChangeHero Representative
Hey Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the warm feedback. ChangeHero is working relentlessly to provide the best service to customers and our support is online 24/7 to help you with any issues regarding the exchange. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service and would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

Best regards,
ChangeHero Team
dayamait
1 review
0 helpful votes
12/14/19
I bought bitcoin recently in changehero.rates are good and it is not difficult at all to buy.I will come back again.
Response from Monika H., ChangeHero Representative
Hey Dayamai,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with warm feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service. We would be happy to see you more often on ChangeHero.

Best regards,
ChangeHero Team
sergeym45
1 review
0 helpful votes
12/13/19
46 дней назад (27 октября 2019г) сделал обмен на этом обменнике. Нашел ссылку на него на крупном сайте, тут проверил отзывы. Подумал что все пройдет хорошо, даже сделал небольшой тестовый обмен ~100$. Обменяли, прошло нормально. Но дальше я закинул основную сумму в размере !!! 21 010 USDT и обмен был заморожен. Меня заставили сфоткать документы, сделать скриншоты с биржи, доказать просхождение этих денег. Я предоставил им все, вплоть до обменника где менял гривну на криптовалюту. ЗНАЕТЕ ЧТО????

НИЧЕГО!

Написали неделю назад что нужно сделать видеозвонок по скайпу, я согласился, дал свой контакт. Мне написали что они позвонят мне 12 декабря. Никакого звонка не было, я сам снял видео где показал свои документы, аккаунты биржи, обменника и почту с которой с ними общался. Никаких ответов, морозят!!!!!!!! Уже неделю не ответа не привета. Походу меня кинули. Прошу обратить на это внимание, никакой обмен меня уже не инетересует, хочу возврат средств на кошелек с которого я им отправил криптовалюту. Если ситуация решится, отпишу тут.

Ссылка на транзакцию перевода криптовалюты чтобы не быть голословным.
0x5de8a70b83d945c613e2781e6261053fa4ecf9b38fb54234bb45dbae222f3a9d

Мой ID обмена: mywb3uuyvr4z6cneu7
sabaha4
1 review
0 helpful votes
12/9/19
Hi

Support team is very nice and they helped me when my transaction was stuck. I recommend them to everybody.
Response from Monika H., ChangeHero Representative
Hey Sabah,

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. Our Support Heroes are ready to help you with any issue 24/7.
We would be glad to see you again on ChangeHero.

Best regards,
ChangeHero Team
markw988
1 review
0 helpful votes
11/28/19
Swapped many times here. Was really quick and rates are better than the rest. Support guys are cool.
Response from Monika H., ChangeHero Representative
Hey Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with warm feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service. We would be happy to see you more often on ChangeHero.

Best regards,
ChangeHero Team
sowrovm
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
11/13/19
Changehero exchange is very fast and easy too. Liked the rates, not expensive and will use it to swap more crypto....
Response from Monika H., ChangeHero Representative
Hey Sowrov,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. We would be glad to see you more often on ChangeHero.

Best Regards,
ChangeHero Team
shellaa
7 reviews
4 helpful votes
9/24/19
A Good and smooth exchange, I had some issues at first when I started exchanging and I had to contact the support team helped me regarding it, and I highly recommend it for my friends.
Response from Monika H., ChangeHero Representative
Hey Amy,

Thanks for the feedback. Our support team is available round the clock to resolve any issue faced by the users. We would be glad to see you again on ChangeHero.

Best Regards,
ChangeHero Team
francog16
1 review
0 helpful votes
9/10/19
Good rate for exchange of usdt. Transaction was quick and simple to do. I like this service and recommend it.
Response from Monika H., ChangeHero Representative
Hey Ezequiel,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service. We would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

Best Regards,
ChangeHero Team
avelh
1 review
0 helpful votes
8/8/19
What can you say about the service: Excellent no issues and complaints. Personally used this service everything is fine and give it 5 stars, because did not find the problems themselves.
maymuna
1 review
0 helpful votes
8/6/19
I really love this service. My trust wasn't ruined after several exchanges. Good speed, good rates. I will recommend this to friends.
annac320
1 review
0 helpful votes
8/1/19
I have used this service today in order to buy some BTC with my card. The job went smooth and fast. The KYC was not that hard as I expected. The speed was also good - the ondrawal took only 3 hours as one my friend was waiting for 4 days after using another service. Thanks guys!
konstantink15
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/22/19
I have exchanged my XRP to BTC today with this service. The operation took approximately 15 minutes. The best rate at the moment, good speed and a friendly interface. Would totally recommend this.
samuelc152
1 review
1 helpful vote
7/10/19
Customer support is very responsive. There was a little delay with my transaction but at the end, coins arrived successfully.
Response from Monika H., ChangeHero Representative
Thanks for your feedback Samuel, we can't wait to have you back on Changehero!
robertf600
1 review
1 helpful vote
6/27/19
I exchanged my EOS but forgot to provide MEMO. I contacted support and was answered that they could do both: make the refund and push the transaction. In the result, the transaction was completed successfully! I am so happy that I haven't lost my funds!

Thanks, ChangeHero!
Response from Monika H., ChangeHero Representative
Thanks for the review, Robert! Should you have any questions about our services, please don't hesitate to contact us - we are always ready to assist you!

Customer Questions & Answers

Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Пока похоже на скам. Надеюсь что проблему решат, если решат, я обязательно напишу. Если ничего не будет происходить 1-2 недели, это скам, тоже дам знать

By Sergey M.
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Ужасный саппорт, отвечают неделями. Не выполняют тех правил которые указаны у них на сайте.

By Sergey M.
Questions? Get answers from the ChangeHero staff and other customers.
Note: this is not for reviews - click here to write a review
Get notified about new answers to your questions.
Posting guidelines
Typical questions asked:
  • How long does shipping take?
  • What is the return policy?
  • Where is the company located?

Did You Find This Page Useful?

1 Photo for ChangeHero

From the business

Sites You Might Also Like

×
Have a question about
ChangeHero?
Post Review