ChangeHero

ChangeHero has a consumer rating of 4.85 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ChangeHero also ranks 11th among Cryptocurrency sites.

• Their rates are better than others I have tried and their support team is the best.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate ChangeHero?

“Bought crypto here. Good experience”

Arianny S.
3/31/20

Bought bitcoin for the first time. Actually, it was very easy and satisfied with their help. I received it fast after the verification. Now I hope it goes up.

support team (4)
ariannys
March 31st, 2020
Hey Arianny,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the warm feedback. We welcome you to the crypto world and glad that you have enjoyed our service. It will surely sky-rocket soon. We would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

stevenm690
January 11th, 2020
I forgot to provide the tag while exchanging ripple but the support team informed me about it and stopped my crypto from being lost. They assisted me in going forward with the exchange and I received the final amount quickly. I appreciate their help, they are nice and very informative.
Hey Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the warm feedback. ChangeHero is working relentlessly to provide the best service to customers and our support is online 24/7 to help you with any issues regarding the exchange. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service and would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

ratibm
February 20th, 2020
Quite surprised with this exchange. The support is very nice and they responded to my questions very quickly and solved the issue.
Hey Ratib,

Thank you for the warm feedback and appreciating our work. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. We would be glad to see you again on ChangeHero.

galeb38
February 5th, 2020
This exchange is really cool. Just got a few BSV there and it was incredibly fast. Definitely worth a try.
Hey Gale,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with warm feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service. We would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

rolandoc27
January 21st, 2020
Switched to changehero recently and made few exchanges. Their rates are better than others I have tried and their support team is the best. Will continue using it.
Hey Ronaldo,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the warm feedback and appreciating our work. ChangeHero is working relentlessly to provide the best and reliable service to all our customers. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service and would be happy to see you more often on ChangeHero.

sabaha4
December 9th, 2019
Hi

Support team is very nice and they helped me when my transaction was stuck. I recommend them to everybody.
Hey Sabah,

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. Our Support Heroes are ready to help you with any issue 24/7.
We would be glad to see you again on ChangeHero.

reynardw
January 24th, 2020
Swapped 0.5btc and as the amount is big I was a bit nervous but changehero sent my crypto quickly in a few minutes. I am relieved that my money reached me safely. Thanks and continue the same.
Hey Reynard,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the warm feedback and appreciating our work. ChangeHero provides the best and reliable service to all our customers. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service and would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

clintk23
January 18th, 2020
One of the coolest exchanges I tried. Swapped fast and rates are fair. I will be back to swap again.
Hey Clint,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with warm feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service. We would be happy to see you more often on ChangeHero.

dayamait
December 14th, 2019
I bought bitcoin recently in changehero.rates are good and it is not difficult at all to buy.I will come back again.
Hey Dayamai,

sowrovm
November 13th, 2019
Changehero exchange is very fast and easy too. Liked the rates, not expensive and will use it to swap more crypto....
Hey Sowrov,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. We would be glad to see you more often on ChangeHero.

markw988
November 28th, 2019
Swapped many times here. Was really quick and rates are better than the rest. Support guys are cool.
Hey Mark,

samuelc152
July 10th, 2019
Customer support is very responsive. There was a little delay with my transaction but at the end, coins arrived successfully.
Monika H. – ChangeHero Rep
Thanks for your feedback Samuel, we can't wait to have you back on Changehero!
francog16
September 10th, 2019
Good rate for exchange of usdt. Transaction was quick and simple to do. I like this service and recommend it.
Hey Ezequiel,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service. We would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

konstantink15
July 22nd, 2019
I have exchanged my XRP to BTC today with this service. The operation took approximately 15 minutes. The best rate at the moment, good speed and a friendly interface. Would totally recommend this.
annac320
August 1st, 2019
I have used this service today in order to buy some BTC with my card. The job went smooth and fast. The KYC was not that hard as I expected. The speed was also good - the ondrawal took only 3 hours as one my friend was waiting for 4 days after using another service. Thanks guys!
avelh
August 8th, 2019
What can you say about the service: Excellent no issues and complaints. Personally used this service everything is fine and give it 5 stars, because did not find the problems themselves.
robertf600
June 27th, 2019
I exchanged my EOS but forgot to provide MEMO. I contacted support and was answered that they could do both: make the refund and push the transaction. In the result, the transaction was completed successfully! I am so happy that I haven't lost my funds!

Thanks, ChangeHero!
Monika H. – ChangeHero Rep
Thanks for the review, Robert! Should you have any questions about our services, please don't hesitate to contact us - we are always ready to assist you!
shellaa
September 24th, 2019
A Good and smooth exchange, I had some issues at first when I started exchanging and I had to contact the support team helped me regarding it, and I highly recommend it for my friends.
Hey Amy,

Thanks for the feedback. Our support team is available round the clock to resolve any issue faced by the users. We would be glad to see you again on ChangeHero.

maymuna
August 6th, 2019
I really love this service. My trust wasn't ruined after several exchanges. Good speed, good rates. I will recommend this to friends.

I exchanged usdt and bought bitcoin on this exchange. They did not hold my funds and I did not have any issues with support and exchange. The rate was good too. Looks like a legit company.

By Johnny N.
See more answers (3)

Ужасный саппорт, отвечают неделями. Не выполняют тех правил которые указаны у них на сайте.

By Sergey M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ChangeHero staff and other customers.

Instant Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform

ChangeHero is one of the most reliable instant cryptocurrency exchange platforms with over 140 coins and tokens listed for trading. We provide both standard and fixed rates for all the exchanges. ChangeHero delivers the best rates available in the market for all the transactions. Also, users can buy crypto simply with Visa or Mastercard on our platform. ChangeHero is redefining crypto exchange with a smooth and intuitive user interface. No more hassles of sign-ups or registrations. All the transactions are safe, secure and we deliver your crypto at lightning speed. ChangeHero follows a customer-first policy and gives a major priority to customer support. Our SupportHeroes are available round the clock to assist you with any issue regarding the exchange. Our team of experts are always active and responds to all the reviews in the shortest possible time. Your clear and detailed feedback drives us on improving the way we serve our customers. For any queries please write to us and we will get back to you in a matter of minutes.

Monika H.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ChangeHero?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about ChangeHero?