ChangeHero

ChangeHero has a consumer rating of 4.86 stars from 57 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with ChangeHero most frequently mention support team and crypto exchange. ChangeHero ranks 8th among Cryptocurrency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.5%

• Customer support team take care of everything and am really thankful for this.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate ChangeHero?

“So far so good”

Adriana A.
11/19/20

Enjoying it so far. Very clean and detailed website. Nice rates too. Keep it up and you will see me often there.

“Scam alert”

Wshyar a.
1/22/21

Be careful dont exchange anything here I have transferred 1000 worth of btc After that i wait for their 1 confirmation Their system showed me the amount of money i will receive 1000$ However i talk with support and said don't worry we are sending after 1 hour the took 5% of my money i received 955$ I have tried to explain that to support but they say its not their fault Avoid using them there is many better exchangers

support team (8)
adrianaa82
November 19th, 2020
Hey Adriana,

Thank you so much for appreciating our work. We are happy that you have enjoyed using our platform. We hope to see you soon on ChangeHero.

rohitr33
July 20th, 2020
I forgot to give some details and the support team helped me in fixing it. Crypto is safe. I will continue to use your exchange.
Hey Rohit,

Thank you so much for the honest feedback. We are happy that you found us helpful and enjoyed the service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

ajuk
May 30th, 2020
Topped up my tron yesterday. Liked the platform, was easy to get it. Support guys are responsive and helpful.
Hey Aju,

Thank you so much for taking that time to appreciate our work. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. We would be more than happy to help you anytime with the cryptocurrency exchange. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

soniac136
August 13th, 2020
Am so happy that I choose changehero. This is really the best crypto exchange in the world because they helped me not lose my money. Thank you.
Hey Sonia,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback. We are glad that you found us helpful and we would be more than happy to help you again. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

amankhana
May 9th, 2020
Exchanged usdt to bitcoin and did not face any trouble. The speed was good and fee was also reasonable. I really liked the platform, it looked good and detailed
Hey Amankhan,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with warm feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service. We would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

davidj1661
January 23rd, 2021
Kudos to the support for handling my case quickly and I avoided loses. Thanks to you guys, keep going.
Hey David,

Thank you so much for appreciating our work. We are happy that you have enjoyed using our platform. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

martins657
September 9th, 2020
What can I say about the support team, such nice people, they kept me informed throughout the exchange. I am definitely coming back to your platform.
Hey Martin,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback and appreciating our hard work. Customer satisfaction drives us forward and we are happy that you enjoy using our service. We would be glad to see you again on ChangeHero.

alexa774
January 23rd, 2021
I exchange few of btc my to dai, rate is ok and speed is nice. A very decent experience on changehero.
Hey Alex,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback. We are happy that you have enjoyed using our platform. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

wshyara
January 22nd, 2021
Be careful dont exchange anything here
I have transferred 1000 worth of btc
After that i wait for their 1 confirmation
Their system showed me the amount of money i will receive 1000$
I have tried to explain that to support but they say its not their fault
Avoid using them there is many better exchangers

Products used:
exchanging

Hey Wshyar,

Thank you for the review. We apologize for the experience.
However, we’d like to emphasize that the incoming deposit from your side took around 50 minutes to have a confirmation due to the low fees set.
During this time, the exchange rate of Bitcoin changed which further impacted the output of the transaction. The exchange was carried out at the best rate as soon as the deposit was received on our end.

We recommend using the Fixed Rate to avoid market fluctuations.

We’d be happy to help if you have any more questions.

Thanks for understanding.

mariam1579
September 29th, 2020
I got tired of all other exchanges and complicated steps to swap crypto. Changehero is like so cool and easy.
Hey Emilia,

Thank you so much appreciating our work. We are glad that you enjoy using our service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

charless1454
December 15th, 2020
No problem with my btc to eth swap. The total output is similar to what they displayed..
Hey Charles,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are happy that you have enjoyed using our platform. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

ettiew
September 22nd, 2020
Super cheap rates with no signup. Can't ask for more than this. Get me more cryptos and I will not leave your sire at all.
Hey Ettie,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. We add cryptocurrencies for the exchange regularly, do follow our Social Media handles for updates on listings. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

leilau1
July 29th, 2020
I forgot to add the tag and I realized it later. When I wrote to them they said that my funds are safe, they cleared the problem very quickly. Thank you so much guys. I will continue using only your platform.
Hey Le,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback. We are happy to help you anytime with the crypto exchange. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

ariannys
March 31st, 2020
Bought bitcoin for the first time. Actually, it was very easy and satisfied with their help. I received it fast after the verification. Now I hope it goes up.
Hey Arianny,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the warm feedback. We welcome you to the crypto world and glad that you have enjoyed our service. It will surely sky-rocket soon. We would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

stevenm690
January 11th, 2020
I forgot to provide the tag while exchanging ripple but the support team informed me about it and stopped my crypto from being lost. They assisted me in going forward with the exchange and I received the final amount quickly. I appreciate their help, they are nice and very informative.
Hey Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the warm feedback. ChangeHero is working relentlessly to provide the best service to customers and our support is online 24/7 to help you with any issues regarding the exchange. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service and would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

janeth686
July 4th, 2020
First time I use this exchange its very simple to use with lowest transaction fees of any major exchange. Great customer service also
Hey Janet,

Thank you so much for taking that time to appreciate our work. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

ratibm
February 20th, 2020
Quite surprised with this exchange. The support is very nice and they responded to my questions very quickly and solved the issue.
Hey Ratib,

Thank you for the warm feedback and appreciating our work. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. We would be glad to see you again on ChangeHero.

milih
December 9th, 2020
I trust changehero completely. I messed up some details but I was quick to write them and they are equally faster to respond. Solved it asap and got the swap done. Awesome work and am gonna return to you always.
Hey Mili,

Thank you so much for appreciating our work. We would be more than happy to help you again. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

jacobp194
October 23rd, 2020
I feel like this is my exchange and meant for me. Customer support team take care of everything and am really thankful for this.
Hey Jacob,

Thank you so much for giving us the warm feedback and appreciating our work. We would be more than happy to help you again. We hope to see you soon on ChangeHero.

serenag26
September 4th, 2020
Change Hero is my first choice for crypto exchange. Am a big fan of your exchange. My first choice always and will recommend it to everyone.
Hey Serena,

Thank you so much appreciating our work and recommending us. We are happy that you enjoy using our service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

galeb38
February 5th, 2020
This exchange is really cool. Just got a few BSV there and it was incredibly fast. Definitely worth a try.
Hey Gale,

lolas77
December 4th, 2020
God bless you and thank you for pushing my transaction and saving my money. You are the best exchange.
Hey Lola,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback. We are happy that you have enjoyed using our platform. We hope to see you soon on ChangeHero.

daver480
July 23rd, 2020
I flipped doge to bitcoin. It's Fast AF and nice rates. Best experience ever. Give this exchange a shot.
Hey Dave,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback and for recommending us. We are happy that you enjoyed the service. Keep swapping on ChangeHero.

rolandoc27
January 21st, 2020
Switched to changehero recently and made few exchanges. Their rates are better than others I have tried and their support team is the best. Will continue using it.
Hey Ronaldo,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the warm feedback and appreciating our work. ChangeHero is working relentlessly to provide the best and reliable service to all our customers. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service and would be happy to see you more often on ChangeHero.

sabaha4
December 9th, 2019
Hi

Support team is very nice and they helped me when my transaction was stuck. I recommend them to everybody.
Hey Sabah,

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. Our Support Heroes are ready to help you with any issue 24/7.
We would be glad to see you again on ChangeHero.

ChangeHero Team

To me yes. I have done business with them couple of time and had no issues

By Sonia C.