Review of ChangeHero

ChangeHero reviews

1 star

markw988
11/28/19
Swapped many times here. Was really quick and rates are better than the rest. Support guys are cool.
Response from Monika H., ChangeHero Representative
Hey Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with warm feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service. We would be happy to see you more often on ChangeHero.

Best regards,
sowrovm
11/13/19
Changehero exchange is very fast and easy too. Liked the rates, not expensive and will use it to swap more crypto....
Response from Monika H., ChangeHero Representative
Hey Sowrov,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you have enjoyed our service. We would be glad to see you more often on ChangeHero.

shellaa
9/24/19
A Good and smooth exchange, I had some issues at first when I started exchanging and I had to contact the support team helped me regarding it, and I highly recommend it for my friends.
Response from Monika H., ChangeHero Representative
Hey Amy,

Thanks for the feedback. Our support team is available round the clock to resolve any issue faced by the users. We would be glad to see you again on ChangeHero.

francog16
9/10/19
Good rate for exchange of usdt. Transaction was quick and simple to do. I like this service and recommend it.
Response from Monika H., ChangeHero Representative
Hey Ezequiel,

Thank you so much for the warm feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service. We would be happy to see you again on ChangeHero.

avelh
8/8/19
What can you say about the service: Excellent no issues and complaints. Personally used this service everything is fine and give it 5 stars, because did not find the problems themselves.
maymuna
8/6/19
I really love this service. My trust wasn't ruined after several exchanges. Good speed, good rates. I will recommend this to friends.
annac320
8/1/19
I have used this service today in order to buy some BTC with my card. The job went smooth and fast. The KYC was not that hard as I expected. The speed was also good - the ondrawal took only 3 hours as one my friend was waiting for 4 days after using another service. Thanks guys!
konstantink15
7/22/19
I have exchanged my XRP to BTC today with this service. The operation took approximately 15 minutes. The best rate at the moment, good speed and a friendly interface. Would totally recommend this.
samuelc152
7/10/19
Customer support is very responsive. There was a little delay with my transaction but at the end, coins arrived successfully.
Response from Monika H., ChangeHero Representative
Thanks for your feedback Samuel, we can't wait to have you back on Changehero!
robertf600
6/27/19
I exchanged my EOS but forgot to provide MEMO. I contacted support and was answered that they could do both: make the refund and push the transaction. In the result, the transaction was completed successfully! I am so happy that I haven't lost my funds!

Thanks, ChangeHero!
Response from Monika H., ChangeHero Representative
Thanks for the review, Robert! Should you have any questions about our services, please don't hesitate to contact us - we are always ready to assist you!

Legit services. I gave it a try today and everything went perfect.

By Konstantin K.
Questions? Get answers from the ChangeHero staff and other customers.

ChangeHero?