Review of CerebraUltra

CerebraUltra reviews

Tel: 1-866-998-5872

shawnae7
2/13/17

So I'm a skeptic of anything that helps with brain function as I believe of you have a well balanced diet you won't need many supplements. However, for the last year or so I have been seeming to have trouble concentrating while reading and studying. Also, my creative flow for writing has dramatically decreased. I read up on this while looking for natural supplements to help with these areas and decided it was worth the try. I did a lot of research on the individual ingredients and they have a lot of benefits. Anyway, after taking it regularly my studying and concentration definitely improved. But what surprised me most was my desire to creatively write more. Still not sure if this is what's helped but it's the only thing I've changed in my life so I'm going with it. Definitely worth the try for the price.

designersx
1/5/17

A lot of stress at work and I was finding myself cornering what I was saying as I was talking. I ordered this product hoping to lift up the fog and did exactly that. Actually within about 15 minutes, I could already feel clearer in the morning (which is the one time a day I took it). I'm sure the caffeine helps in the morning. I didn't know there was caffeine in it. Wish it had been clearer - I'd have given it another star. The product does carry me thru the day, though. I won't take two though because sleep well is difficult.

Questions? Get answers from the CerebraUltra staff and other customers.

CerebraUltra?