NationalNutrition.ca

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.9 / 5

NationalNutrition.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NationalNutrition.ca ranks 89th among Vitamins & Supplements sites.

How would you rate NationalNutrition.ca?

“Shopped here for over 10 years”

Sylv B.
4/16/21

They are more than legit. A Canadian company with a warehouse and retail store in Orillia ontario. Great pricing, great selection, quality products fast shipping 2 days pre pandemic post pandemic still within a week for me in Ontario. Email and phone customer service is good too. Fulfillment and order accuracy is good as well.

sylvb1
April 16th, 2021

rc431
January 23rd, 2021

I've been buying from nationalnutrition.ca for exactly 2 years and 17 days. I could not be more impressed, except if the threshold for free shipping lowered.

When I buy vitamins online, I tend to buy in bulk, or at least the cost of what I buy comes to $79 or more (their threshold for free shipping). And when it's been under that amount, the shipping is reasonable at only $5.95, so less than other online stores ask.

I've mostly bought National Nutrition's own brand, Naturopathic Labs brand, because it costs less. The quality has been top rate. I am a "highly sensitive individual", meaning if there was something off or not as good about their Naturopathic Labs brand, I'd get sick.
But so far, so good.

Because I tend to have bad reactions to things once in awhile, I have twice been very grateful to National Nutrition for being so helpful when it happens. I have called them, pre-purchase, to make sure that if I have a bad reaction I can return the item for a full refund. The answer is yes. Both times that I have had a bad reaction (neither time has been to a Naturopathic Labs product) National Nutrition has emailed me a return shipping label with tracking as I'm telling them on the phone. I box up the item and send it back. I can track a return's progress online. And the very day that it arrives at National Nutrition, they have refunded me in full for that item, to my original method of payment. That means that I can afford to take a risk on something new.

They pack the orders well; I've not had anything arrived broken or spilled. And if their customer service remains true to form, if anything DID arrive broken or spilled, I know they would reship it immediately.

Their telephone support has always been pleasant and professional. If I have had a question that the person I've been speaking to can't answer right away, they find out the answer and call me back.

The website's search function is great. It's easy to navigate and gives you ability to do things other than just search, like put things directly into the cart from the search results, or fiddle around with search filters.

You can earn points with each purchase, to apply later to other purchases. A point is worth 1 cent.

They have great deals; two for one, buy this and get that for $1.99, buy this and get bonus item... I've managed to save quite a bit of money over the last two years with the two-for-one sales.

You can have an order sent to someone else's address; my mother wanted to try something so I ordered using my account, paid with PayPal, and had it sent to her address. That was convenient.

They have a great range of brands to offer, as well as their own top-notch-quality brand. They offer a very good variety of things health related, as well as some supplies for the do-it-yourselfers.

If their free shipping threshold were lower I'd be inclined to shop there more often, but as it is I've well-spent hundreds of dollars there over the last two years, so they're definitely doing things right.

Products used:
Vitamins, Minerals, herbals, amino acids, essential oil, soap.

peterm149
October 26th, 2015

I take a plethora of vitamins etc and have done a lot of online research on both Canadian and American vitamin websites. This site is up there as one of the best. It doesn't have the best user interface/design but it makes up for that with good deals, pricing, and really fast shipping. I highly recommend.

janed46
October 24th, 2013

FAST SHIPPING. Usually get it within 1-2 days. Great prices, and if an item happens to be backordered, they ship the rest right away and ship the backordered item when it arrives, without additional charges. Very happy and a repeat customer.

Questions? Get answers from the NationalNutrition.ca staff and other customers.

National Nutrition provides you with the finest Discount vitamins and minerals available including but not limited to vitamin c, vitamin a, vitamin e, heart health, antioxidants and so much more!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NationalNutrition.ca?

Have a question about NationalNutrition.ca?