CellUnlocker.net reviews

Tel: 1-800-507-9077
sales@cellunlocker.net

mathieuc
2/27/12

I have an Xperia Mini Pro (SK17i) and cellunlocker.net said they unlock it easily. I paid the $39.99 (£26.41) as the guy in my local shop charged £35 and said that was the cheapest he could do it for legitimately and anyone else offering to do it for cheaper were probably using pirate software or were just trying to blag/cheat me out of my money and he had seen it a few times from people with damaged and still locked phones from cellunlocker.net.

I ignored the warning and used cellunlocker.net and they could not unlock my code or even supply me with the manufacturer's code like the man in my local shop.

They took my money and could not unlock but I thought Paypal and their 100% guarantee would cover me. They ignore my emails and bother replying when I am asking for a refund.

I feel that all the reviews on the reviews site by people called John, Jane, $#*! and Tony etc are all fake people they have made up to try and create the impression they have had given good customer services.

I would never use them ever again and urge anyone not to use them but instead use their local store/shops.

They speak broken English and would have you believe they are in the USA but I could tell from the time of their responses and they way they write emails they are not in an English speaking country.

To date I am still awaiting a refund. Bloody Scammers!

chrisp36
2/10/12

I have used these 4 times in the past few years and have always found them to be great. Their customer service is not only very fast in response time but second to none for quality of service. Their prices are also excellent. I would have no hesitation in recommending cellunlocker.net to anyone, in fact I have done to anyone I know who has looked for sites like this! :)

jamesb50
2/4/12

Absolutely no problems. Process was very smooth. They did exactly what they promised. The unlock code worked first time on my Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket.

terrye4
1/22/12

unlocked my phone today with cellunlocker.net the first email with the unlock codes didn't work but I emailed them my PRD number and they sent me a new unlock code which worked. I am very happy with the service.

hay35
1/13/12

GREAT SERVICE FOR MY SAMSUNG GALAXY 2 SKYROCKET locked on AT&T USA. I did not get my unlock code instantly, but I got it in 1 business day. The directions were all listed in the email delivered. Worked great, will use this service again!!

debrab7
1/7/12

I wasn't able to use their service because my phone wasn't compatible. (Verizon Blackberry 8330) My questions were answered promptly (like lightening) and in a professional manner. I have no problem recommending these guys to anyone that is in need of their service. Their prices are way below what other UNLOCKERS are asking. Go ahead, give 'em a try. You won't be sorry.

derekm7
1/7/12

unlocked my Moto Droid Razr XT910 from rogers to bell. it took 2 days to get the code but it was worth the wait considering the very low price. will and have recomended the service to friends. you will not be disapointed.

annab24
1/1/12

The code arrived within 3 hours after purchasing and my galaxy s2 was unlocked the same evening! They were also helpful when I e-mailed with a question a week later. Very impressed with their service!

amatetotalktom
12/18/11

SUPERB SERVICE!!!

After trying 4 DIFFERENT companies here in Orlando, Florida, USA, each of which PROMISED to unlock my UK purchased Nokia N97 phone for me and each company failed miserably I turned to Cellunlocker.net to assist me with my unlocking code quest.

BINGO!!!

Cellunlocker.net supplied me with my exact needs first time.

I will be re-contacting the previous companies and giving them Cellunlocker.net's contact details and advising them to use them in the future instead of letting their future potential costumers down like they did me.

Thank you VERY much CELLUNLOCKER.NET for your fantastic service.

kenj5
12/14/11

Fast response! Worked the first time. Instructions were easy to follow!! Thank you.

diarmuidg
12/13/11

They were twice as expensive and took 12 times longer than Samsungimeiunlock.com - a very dissatisfied customer. I cancelled the order before they issued the code and asked for a refund. They didn't care that their pricing and service was so bad. Just quoted the letter of the law of their terms & conditions. Cannot recommend.

gregs18
11/30/11

Several other unlockers had offered to unlock my Huawei IDEOS U8150 phone that was locked to Virgin and were unsuccessful. Most refunded the fee. Cell unlocker while not successful with the first attempt but they kept up the contact until they were able to unlock the phone. Some of the other services just could not help at all.

sira4
11/15/11

"Very good site which offers value for money. I was pleasantly surprise by the speed with which the technical team responded to a query of mine. The response was less than five (5) minutes."

mustalid
11/12/11

Excellent service. Nicely laid out website. Getting my phone unlocked was a smooth process. They told me what to expect and when. The code arrived within the promised time. Communication was excellent too.

carlosc5
10/11/11

I bought a code form them and it did not work, they sent me another one and that did not work as well. I have sent them more than 4 videos with proof that the codes did not work, and they refuse to give me a refund! They just ignore me!!! The chat does not work, when I call all I get is voice mail full, and they almost never answer my e-mail, and when they answer an e-mail, it is to tell me to do something again that I already sent them proof that it did not work!!! THIS IS A SCAM!!!! STAY AWAY from this company!!!!!

timl6
10/9/11

I appreciate the service and the price was very competitive! Thanks for helping me get my Verizon phone to speak freely! It took a little longer than I expected but the end result was flawless. Thanks guys!

rossh1
10/8/11

GREAT SERVICE. I tried it for the first time this week and it was far easier and less expensive than the previous service I use to use. Way to go cellunlocker

giacomoc1
9/28/11

Hello, I ordered an Unlock code for my BB 9900, followed the initial instructions and it didn't work at first, It must have been my fault, because on the first contact I had with them, they sent me the solution in a few minutes and worked perfectly!! Awesome, great costumer support!

isabellan
Isabella N.
9/26/11

Excellent service. I needed to unlock my LG Thrive. They gave me a code within the next 24h, but it did not work at first. I contacted them and explained what had happened. They immediately emailed me another code, that worked fine. Great service and very helpful assistance.

rahchandp
9/22/11

prompt service and good response. I got my nokia neuron 5230 from t-mobile USA without any hiccups.

dannys5
9/21/11

My experience with these guys has always been amazing, every time i order a code i get it within the day, the one time that i didnt, i contacted them via email and they were very prompt to answer me and to explain why i hadnt received it, that being said they helped me clear up the confusion, i re-placed my order and got the code within seconds. great job guys, i wish you nothing but the best A+

-D-

jps
9/14/11

The first codes came in within the day and, after some typing them in blind (nothing appears when you type them in) the SIM was disabled as promised but regretfully not the network. I had to register for a ticket on their site and after a reminder a week or so later I got a direct email link going that finally resulted in another code that means that now I have my trusty bb unlocked to use with other networks.
Best not to hurry the process. Don't do as I did - ie switching networks before ensuring that everything is unlocked or you will have to get by with a cheap unlocked phone whilst you struggle to unlock your main one.
4 not 5 stars due to me chasing them, otherwise I would use again.
jp- MALTA

ivans2
8/28/11

cellunlocker.net review, FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

I did not receive anything from this scam company, They should send me a code in few hours I am still waiting for a code, customer support doesn't work, life chat doesn't work, nobody replying to my emails and tickets, WHY PAY PAL SUPPORTING A FRAUD COMPANIES LIKE THAT. PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY, i DID MY PAYMENT TRUE PAY PAL, IT'S FULL PAY PAL'S RESPONSIBILITY.

mariol4
7/19/11

DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!! THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS..YOU CANNOT GET ANYONE TO ANSWER THEIR CALL CENTER CALLS. THE PHONE WILL RING A FEW TIMES AND THEN HANG UP..BEWARE OF ANYONE SAYING THESE SERVICES ARE GOOD..MIGHT JUST BE FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS OF SAID EMPLOYEES..EMAILS ARE MET WITH VAGUE ANSWERS AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS SO YOUR PRETTY MUCH TOLD TO EAT IT..IF YOU GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY YOU COULD BE TAKEN FOR A RIDE LIKE ME..

sumang5
5/9/11

I had a mobile that I wanted unlocked. So I see their ad & videos on YouTube. I goto their site and have a look. I know there are lots of scammers in the world wide web just a few clicks away.. so I try to find the prices/cost it takes to unlock but it isn't mentioned, and when I saw that, I knew something was fishy. So the best thing would be to contact them and ask them personally. So I contacted them, they even replied and asked for the make/model of the mobile. I gave them what they asked for, and at the end I asked them about the cost. And ever since that they haven't responded back. I've asked them multiple times now.. still no answer.. its like they are ignoring me!
So what I add up now is that these guys aren't honest. Its like if their business is going well then they might charge at a descent price but if its the opposite then they will charge you way much more. They might even just charge whatever they want. and thats not good for the customers, is it?
These guys made me wait and wasted my time. A mobile is a very important part of our daily life. I had to be without a mobile for more than a week. just waiting for these guys. So I just want the people to know about this. The videos on YouTube might look helpful but its just for show!

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.

inbox can sometimes filter the righteous mail as spam.

By Simon A.

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.

1 to 2 days and then a, matter of minutes

By Tiffany c.

Thank you!

By Cellunlocker -., CellUnlocker.net Representative

you have to go to their site, where you can know if your imei is good and can be unlocked. If they can't unlock they'd refund the money back. Sure.

By besci j.

Honestly man I haven't gotten anything in the past 72hrs and I am starting to believe this is a scm.

By luis g.

Yes I agree supply and demand think of the last time you sold something if you ever have would you have asked for more if you thought u would get it....?

By Tiffany c.
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other customers.

17 Photos for CellUnlocker.net